main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL After seen AOTC for 6 times, SPOILER!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Rex_Karrde, May 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rex_Karrde

Rex_Karrde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2001
    Well, so far I notice: Sebubla/Pad Racer in EP 1 (Jedi PooDoo); Kathie/George Lucas Daughter, Ahmed Best/JarJar Binks, & Antony Daniels/C3P0 (bar scene); Haward "The Duck" (as a Jedi); 3 Millenium Falcoms (Corellian Ships) & a couple of X-Wings (Naboo Space Port); I'm not a 100% sure, but the voice during Yoda's meditation/Anakin's violent rage against the Sand People is Liam Nelson; Nick Guillard (Jedi fight choreogapher)...

Do you have more???

2. synasp

synasp Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2002
    I thought Sebulba was riding with Ratz Tyrell, buut Ratz is dead and Sebulba wasn't mentioned at all in the Ep II book-- only a dug, so it's not Sebulba, unfortunately.

Ahmed and Anthony were in the bar, yes.

I didn't catch Howard the Duck nor Lucas' daughter though--where were these?

the voice is suppose to be Qui Gon (taken from Ep I soundbite)..

In the Senate, towards the end when they pan back to around where Yoda and Mace are, I think that's George Lucas in the balconey below... someone confirm.

That's all I got....

3. KongZilla

KongZilla Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2001
    Well, better Howard the Duck than NSYNC.

4. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    My wife caught Lucas the first time she saw it and directed me to it the next time.

Hmmm....Howard the Duck or NSYNC.......kind of a toss up. I'm not sure which one annoys me more. :)

5. Rex_Karrde

Dec 7, 2001
    thought Sebulba was riding with Ratz Tyrell, buut Ratz is dead and Sebulba wasn't mentioned at all in the Ep II book-- only a dug, so it's not Sebulba, unfortunately.

Well, I did not read the book. And if is not Sebubla, is got to be the same CGI. We will see later, when GL desides to talk about it.

Ahmed and Anthony were in the bar, yes. I didn't catch Howard the Duck nor Lucas' daughter though--where were these?
    GL's daugther was standing next to Ahmed in the bar scene (Twi'lek) And during the scene were Obi-Wan is walking to see Yoda/training the Padawan kids; before he gets to the room he crosses in front of Haward by the stairs.

the voice is suppose to be Qui Gon (taken from Ep I soundbite)..

In the Senate, towards the end when they pan back to around where Yoda and Mace are, I think that's George Lucas in the balconey below... someone confirm.

Yes it is GL.

That's all I got....

6. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Let's see.... GL's daughter is the purple Twi'lek in the bar scene and I believe his son is the young Jedi padawan that comes up to Jocasta Nu after she talked with Obi-Wan in the library. I think there is also supposed to be a tie-fighter somewhere. Ooo, and blue milk!

7. synasp

Apr 9, 2002
    HAHahahaha...... :D blue milk! I loved that!

GL: "umm... that's just milk... make it.. blue or something.. that'll throw 'em off"

as for Sebulba with Ratz, that's kinda like saying "well, that Jawa looks like the other Jawa, so they all must be the same Jawa... oh, those Tusken Raiders also... and the Dewbacks.. and Banthas... and ....." :D

hm.. I have no idea what GL's daughter and son look like, so even if I did see them, I would have no idea... :p

8. Rex_Karrde

Dec 7, 2001
    The Millenium falcoms (3) and the tie Fighters are in the scene when Anakin & Padme are arriving to the Naboo space port. Falcoms are at the bottom right side of the screen and the Tie Fighters at the top left of the screen (flying)

9. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    Here's this that I caught off of theforce.net.......

"At the scene where padme and anakin kiss for the first time, there is a Coke can by anakin's foot! this is the shot right after they kiss, music stops, and scene pans out. look by his foot and you'll see it!"

10. synasp

Apr 9, 2002
    I just saw it again and that is DEFINITELY not Sebulba.. his voice is way too different... and the "Ratz" guy can't be his son, because his son is opposed to Podracing...

anyway, I didn't see any tie fighters.... I did catch GL's daughter though.. the Twilik..

11. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    I watched AOTC at McClurg again last night and finally saw the Coke can. Still didn't find any tie-fighters or x-wings. Where are they?

12. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    OMG!!! I knew I wasn't hallucinating and swore I saw Nick Gillard in the background of the arean. That blond hair sticks out. Thank the Force someone else saw it.

And according to Rick McCallum, he's in AotC but George isn't.

13. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    Rick said parts of his body are in the film. At Celebration, he said that Dex's body was based on his.

Phil

14. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Was going to go see AOTC for the 4th time today and pick up on some of this, but alas, I decided to see Spiderman (hadn't seen it yet)...well....should have gone to see AOTC again. Where I saw the "Millenium Falcon" like Corellian freighter was on a docking platform on the left side of the screen, below center....when Padme and Anakin arrive in Naboo. I didn't see them in the other spot...will have to look again. Missed the Coke can too....guess I will just have to go again next weekend. Caught the rest though. Thanks for the "easter eggs".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.