main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends After the Empire- Part One- The New Struggle

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0, May 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0

DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2003
    After the destruction of the Galactic Empire, elebrations are jubilant all across its old territory. But one system wanted to bring the Empire back into power. The planet was far beyond The Outer Rim and was in a "sea" of planets called the Lost Planets. The Empire actually started on this planet. This planet's name was Sith. The first Sith lord orignated on this planet millions of years before the Jedi. An empire was created here by force five thousand years before the Republic. When the Empire was destroyed, Sith was trying to start it back. But with no emperor and no Sith, it was difficult. But a new Sith came to the planet to help them. His name was Darth Kavernus. Kavernus wanted to bring the Empire back to power. When they had their firepower ready, they began to make treaties with the remaining Imperial supporters to restart the Empire. The first takeover was the nearby planet of Bahru. It was lifeless and dead, so it was na easy takeover. Their next target was an unnamed planet with lifeforms and an established government. But there was a huge battle resulting in the destruction of one of the planet's moons and the planet of Sith. They lost and were forced to relocated as many people as they could to Bahru before Sith exploded. Darth Kavernus was furious at the planet's people. But he was also surprised at their relentlessness. If he could just make a treaty with them... As his new Plus Star Destroyer zoomed across the Lost Planets, he came up with an idea. He was going to fight fire with fire.
    "Turn this ship around," he ordered his controllers.
    The five-kilometer ship turned slowly around and headed back for Bahru. When there, he assembled an army to invade the planet and destoy everything. Seventy thousand troopships landed on the planet. Troops marched or flew across the planet, destroyng every city. Millions of people were killed. Then, in a last-ditch effort, the leaders moved to an emergency colony on one of the moons and sent three hundred siesmic charges to the planet's core. The planet exploded, destroying the entire army and sent Kavernus's Plus Star Destroyer out of control. I'll get them next time, he thought svagely as his ship was thrown around the system.

Part Two coming soon.

2. aelie

aelie Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 27, 2003
    a little short, but I'm sure you'll start expanding more as it gets into the meaty part. :D

me

3. scuiggefest

scuiggefest Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 8, 2002
    Lost Planets? Awesome!!!

Exactly like my Thousand Worlds in The Saga Forum!!

If you ever look at this thread again, You are my favorite Newbie!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.