main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

After the enemy lines duology, how many NR battle groups are left?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by magneto, Nov 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magneto

magneto Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 1, 2001
    Can someone please tell me how many of the 5 fleets/battle groups are left around the time/after the enemy lines duology?

2. Peacekeeper

Peacekeeper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 29, 2001
    hard to tell...
    the NR fleet reorganised themselves during destiny's way....

3. DarthKarde

DarthKarde Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    There were fleet groups under the command of General Wedge Antilles, General Garm Bel Iblis and Admiral Traest Kre'fey at this time for certain, but there may have been more.

4. masterskywalker

masterskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 2, 2001
    Fortunatly, the fleet is mostly rebuilt and has tens of thousands of capital ships and hundreds of thousands of fighters at its disposal. At a cost of experienced personel of course.

5. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    If all else fails they can make them up like they do with pretty much everything else.

6. magneto

Feb 1, 2001
    So after SBS there was about 3 main groups left. Then they got reorganised into 1 huge fleet?

7. magneto

Feb 1, 2001
    Also another question, before SBS where were the 5 battle groups stationed? I know one was gaurding corellia.

8. Jet-Eye-Blah

Jet-Eye-Blah Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 5, 2002
    Before SBS, there was 3 at Coruscant, one at Bothan homeworld, and one at Corellia. There were some ships defending Bilbringi, Fondor, Kuat and the other important systems, but I don't recall that any of the regional defenses have enough ships to constitude a battle group.

9. Jedi_Horn_888

Jedi_Horn_888 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 4, 2002
    Hmm... let's see

General Antilles Fleet Group 3
    General bel Iblis's Fleet Group 2 (I think)
    Admiral Traest Kre'fey's Fleet Group ?

10. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    It doesn't matter. Quatifying and placing the battle groups was a big mistake, as subsequent books have to factor them in. Far smoother to just leave them unnamed and allow them to move around as need be, rather than confining them to specific locations for several books.

As for Enemy Lines, Wedge's forces didn't take the brunt of the Vong assault as Mr Bel Iblis did, so had better fighting strength for Allston's duology.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.