Beyond After the War Book Four- Complicated~ Kyp kissed Jaina!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Boba_Bunny_123, Apr 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    K, don't have a clue what's going on, my with Kyp kissing Jaina, that certainly caught my attention.

Dana
  2. lordmaul13 Jedi Master

star 4
    Poor girl. I feel sorry for you Jaina, falling in love with a guy almost old enough to be your dad. :p

lordmaul13
  3. Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Master

star 4
    Kyp's not THAT much older than Jaina, lordmaul!

Dana, I linked to the first three books on the last page; read them so you're not so lost.

New post!

--------------------------------------------

Anakin and Tahiri lay on the couchbed together, taking advantage of the time alone given to them by Leia's training. They didn't speak so much as enjoy being able to sit with each other. Tahiri rolled over and looked into Anakin's eyes. "What was it like?"

"What?"

"Death. What was it like?"

"Umm...It was kind of like sleeping...I don't know...I just didn't exist, until suddenly I saw again. It's even hard for me to remember what happened before Myrkyr."

"I can't imagine." She leaned up and kissed him. "I didn't get the chance before. I said you'd have to come back."

Anakin kissed her, more forcefully. "I did."

Leia threw herself on the floor in exasperation. "Am I a Jedi yet?"

Mara laughed. "No, not yet. But we will have to pick up the pace."

"I've just been out of touch too long."

"No, you haven't. The raw potential is there, and that's what counts."

Leia got up again. "All right. Let's keep going."

-----------------

*feels need to point out SbS reference*
  4. Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Master

star 4
    Up! New post...whenever. 8-}
  5. lordmaul13 Jedi Master

star 4
    "Death. What was it like?"

It's an eternity in there.*

No need to point out the SBS reference. I caught it. :D

Hmmmmm. *happy contented sigh*

That was sweet. And you're right, he's not that much older is he...

* That line came from a story I read a long time ago. So long ago I've forgotten the name. But it was a good story, and a good line.

lordmaul13
  6. Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Master

star 4
    Up! I won't be posting this weekend, but when I come back, I'll have AOL 8.0 +, and my computer will no longer be retarded and slow. :D
  7. Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow. .woW AOL is so much faster than my old ISP...This is great!
  8. Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Master

star 4
    Kyp lay on his bed, door to his quarters shut. He wasn't sure if he'd done the right thing, but he knew that he'd done what his heart said was right. And to Kyp, that was all that mattered. If Jaina loved Jag...well, then that was that, and there was nothing he could do about it. It was her choice.

The door buzzed. "Come in," he called. The door slid open, and Jaina sauntered in. Kyp smiled. "So?"

Jaina walked over to him and kissed him on the mouth. He took her in his arms and returned the kiss as they fell back on the bed. He groped around her back--and felt scales. Jaina's eyes flashed a reptilian yellow, and Kyp felt a blaster erupt in his stomach.
  9. lordmaul13 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds like someone is dreaming. Though, I could be wrong.

lordmal13
  10. Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Master

star 4
    You are. 8-}

------------------------------------------

The Clawdite assassin calmly exited the room, assuming Kyp's form as it went. It walked down the hall and searched for Leia Solo's quarters, on a mission for its masters. "Kyp!" someone called from behind.

The Clawdite turned to acknowledge the being. It was Jaina Solo. Perhaps she held useful information. "Hi, Jaina," the Clawdite said, hoping its Intel. information was correct. "What's up?"

" What's up?" Jaina asked, very angry. The Clawdite's information must have been...outdated. The last it had checked, the two humans had not been on good terms, at least not romantically. "You kiss me, and all I get is what's up?"

"Uh...Ummm," the Clawdite stammered, searching for the appropriate thing to say. At a loss, it removed it's blaster and thumbed it to stun. Jaina immediately leapt back.

"Who the hell are you?" she screamed. Her lightsaber ignited, but not before the Clawdite shot her. Jaina blacked out as her body crumpled to the floor. The Clawdite carried the body to Kyp Durron's quarters and tossed it in. Where was Leia Solo?

"We're pulling out of hyperspace!" Mara called.

After nearly a month of training, Leia was skilled enough to be considered a Jedi Knight. Mara could only hope Luke's vision had been correct.

"They'd better be here," she said to herself. Leia, Tahiri, and Anakin entered the cockpit of the Jade Shadow. "There it is," she addressed all of them. "Ebaq 9."

Tahiri spoke up. "Any sign of Yuuzhan Vong life?"

"Not yet," Mara said, thankful for the answer. "But if they are here, we'll have enough time to jet. I'm starting the landing procedure."

Soontir Fel entered Cal Omas' office silently, and nodded when he was asked to sit. He then immediately started about his business. "My people are against me, Minister. I fear they will revolt. I don't know how many Chiss are in on this. Mitthraw Nuruodo, I regret to say, has support among the Chiss government. Especially in his house. But Shana is not of the Nuruodo house; I can't ascertain if a specific group will incite an uprising."

Cal grimaced. "I don't mean to push this on you, but...perhaps you should have the Chiss system join the Alliance."

Fel smiled, if it could be considered a smile. Cal supposed that was what happened when you lived with Chiss. "The option is looking better every moment." He considered for a moment. "And it's looking especially appealing right now." He extended his hand. "If you'll have us?"

Cal took his hand. "Welcome to the Galactic Alliance."

THE END
  11. Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Master

star 4
    So that leaves me with one more book. It'll probably be MUCH longer than the previous ones, because I have a lot to tie together in the end. Also, this book didn't feature song lyrics, 'cause I really can't stand Avril. Oh well.
  12. lordmaul13 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm ready for the next one. I'm anxious to see what happens to Leia.

lordmaul13
  13. Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Master

star 4
    Now, for a sneak peek of "Breathe".

"Kyp? Kyp, wake up!" His body turned, and she saw the wound. "No! Kyp, wake up!"
    It rounded the corner, blaster in hand, when it spotted the datacard on Cal Omas' desk. It stealthily snatched the card, then left. Leia could finally be within her reach.
    "Cal, there's an assassin on Mon Cal. It's a shapeshifter."
    "Do it, Lolimar!"

"Shira, I don't believe this is--"

"Shut up and do it, now!"
    "Hmm," a voice commented from around the bend. "You're not quite who I expected; but I guess I'll settle for you!"
    "Mom! Stop!"

Have fun waiting! 8-}

No, seriously, the first post should be up next Tuesday.
  14. lordmaul13 Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks at calendar. It's not tuesday. *sigh* Must wait.

lordmaul13
  15. Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Master

star 4
    More teasing...

The story opens five days after the end of "I'm Alive", as Soontir Fel returns to Csilla.

If I can type the first post in 20 minutes, it'll be up today (I'm in school).

And, because I'm feeling nice:

EPILOUGE

Harrar entered the antechamber. He looked around, at a race that had once been a glorious army, and now...now, it was hiding in the bowels of the galaxy it had come to conquer. Quarang Lah, self-proclaimed warmaster, stepped forward to speak. "What of the infidel presence?" the warmaster asked.

Harrar replied calmly, "Another infidel ship has entered, Lord." He paused. "It appears to be the Jade Shadow."

"Truly?" Quarang Lah asked. He seemed amused. "We will have to watch and see."
  16. padme-96 Jedi Master

star 4
    r u going to post a link
  17. Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I'll post a link to book five here, make it easier for people to find it.
  18. Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Master

star 4
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.