main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends After The War Book Three- I'm Alive ~Finished 4/13!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Boba_Fett_123, Mar 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Fett_123

Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Here we go, for the third time!

STAR WARS

I'M ALIVE

DRAMATIS PERSONAE

Ankyr Nuruodo
    Mitthraw Nuruodo
    Leia Organa Solo
    Han Solo
    Boba Fett
    Mara Jade Skywalker
    Shira Brie
    Jacen Solo
    Tenel Ka Solo
    Tahiri Veila
    Soontir Fel
    Ta'a Chume
    Jaina Solo
    Gilad Pellaeon
    Cal Omas

Special Thanks To: Celine Dion, again; Timothy Zahn, Kevin J. Anderson, Tom Veitch, Michael Stackpole, Greg Keyes, Walter Jon Williams, and Rebecca Moesta; Jaina_Jag, Jedi_Liz, Daughter of Yub Yub, and everyone else who read the first two books; the good people at Del Rey and LucasBooks who gave me so much to toy with, especially Lucy Autrey Wilson, Sue Rostini, and Shelley Shapiro; and, of course, the nerf herder himself, George Lucas. (Does anybody read this??)

--------------------------
    Ankyr Nuruodo, and his father, Mitthraw Nuruodo, strolled down a dank tunnel deep in the bowels of Mon Calamari. The elder Chiss' skin was severely greying, partly from age, and partly from stress. "The situation in Theed?" he asked his son.

Ankyr grimaced. "It is being handled."

"By whom?"

"I contacted the Emperor's Hand who served us before. I have been assured success."

"Yet they are not yet dead?" Mitthraw paused for a moment. "No matter. There are more pressing matters at hand."

Ankyr regarded his father. "Have you decided?"

"Hm? Ah, which system..." Mitthraw mulled over it for a moment. "A new opportunity has been laid right in our laps." He grinned devilishly. "Hapes."

"Hapes?"

"Yes. Now that the fool Ta'a Chume is on the throne, Hapes will be blinded by the politcal intrigue she will undoubtedly cause. I want you to destroy the cluster."

Ankyr's eyes bulged. "The entire cluster? But how?"

Mitthraw's evil grin grew wider. "The Chiss Bomb."

2. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    "The entire cluster? But how?"

Mitthraw's evil grin grew wider. "The Chiss Bomb."

[face_laugh] Sorry. That just sounds like a pro wrestler to me.

Anyway. Good start.

lordmaul13

3. Boba_Fett_123

Aug 6, 2002
    [face_laugh]

Rest assured, it is not a pro wrestler. Now, I want to see how many people whine that I didn't pick up the cliffhanger right away, lol.

The YJK Fan Cartoon

4. Boba_Fett_123

Aug 6, 2002
  5. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    Any title with (Read It, Curse You!) in it deserves to be read. :p

I've read it! I've read it!

lordmaul13

6. Boba_Bunny_123

Boba_Bunny_123 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2003
    lol, lord maul.

Also, this IS BF123. I'm in Easter mode now.

New post tonight, where the CLIFFHANGER WILL BE RESOLVED! No one miss it!

7. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    I'll keep my eye out for it. Might not catch it until tomorrow but I will keep my eye out for it.

lordmaul13

8. Boba_Bunny_123

Mar 24, 2003
    sorrysorry, I'm late.

-------------------------

"No! Don't shoot!"

Leia heard the voice, and it instantly sounded familiar. Boba removed his helmet, revealing the face of Jaina Solo.

"Jaina!" Leia exclaimed, ecstatic to see her daughter. "What are you doing here?"

Han had yet to say anything. He was still reeling from the fact that he had nearly killed his own daughter, albeit unknowingly.

"I kept Boba's armor after the battle. I figured I'd strike out. But then Shira Brie found me and sent me after you and Aunt Mara. I'm sorry."

Han stepped forward and hugged his daughter. "No. I'm sorry."

Mara stared at Shira for some time. "You're crazy."

Shira smiled. "No, just a decade past due for death." Her lightsaber cracked up against Mara's again. "10 minutes, Jade."

Kenth looked gravely at the newlyweds. "I'm sorry your ceremony could not be more elaborate. There's been some activity out in Chiss space. Frankly, Ankyr Nurodo is acting suspicious, and I wouldn't be surprised if something's up. I want you to to head to Chi and meet up with Baron Soontir Fel. See what he knows."

Tenel Ka grabbed Jacen's arm. "Let's go."

9. Boba_Bunny_123

Mar 24, 2003
  10. Boba_Bunny_123

Mar 24, 2003
    Another update!

-------------------------

Mara had little more than five minutes to get out of the archives. It was a shame to see the information go, but she simply didn't have time to disarm the bomb.

A quick snap from Shira's blade pulled Mara out of her thoughts. Shira grinned wickedly. "Get ready to meet your husband, Jade." Shira removed a remote from her belt, and pressed a button. The archives went up in flames.

The explosion rocked the whole Theed plaza, bringing the Solos to their knees. Jaina ran forward and shouted into the sky.

"What's wrong?" Leia asked.

"Aunt Mara's in there!"

Mara came to shortly after the explosion, trapped benath a large bookshelf. Shira stepped out, shrouded in flame and smoke. Much of her clothing was torn or burnt away. "You're a persistent little bugger," she panted. Her red blade came alive once more. "Time to die."

"I'm persistent? You've escaped death twice!"

"I haven't escaped death; it just passes me by!" Shira tossed her lightsaber at Mara. Using the Force to help her, Mara tumbled to safety. Shira Force-pulled Mara's lightsaber away, and threw it into some smoldering wreckage. She then drew her blaster, a small tuck-away similar to Mara's old one. Shira pointed the gun at Mara. "Sadly for you, though, your time is up. Survive this." Shira fired the blaster three times.

----------------------------

If you're trying to visualise Shira, think Catwoman at the end of Batman Returns.

11. Boba_Bunny_123

Mar 24, 2003
    What, no shocked reactions?

8-} up

12. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    creepy - shira I mean

13. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    sorrysorry, I'm late.

Not so late as me. :)

An evil cliffie! :eek: :eek:

lordmaul13

14. Boba_Bunny_123

Mar 24, 2003
    Well, Shira survived an X-Wing crash, and a huge explosion. Of course she's nuts! She has a very big part in the book, too.

-------------------------------

Mara saw the nozzle of the blaster pointed at her chest, felt the heat of the energy lances blazing toward her. Everything suddenly slowed down, and the whole world went black and white. She saw herself roll to the side, saw the blaster bolts rush past her body. And in an instant, she was herself again.

"WHAT?!" Shira shrieked. She fired the blaster five more times, horribly inaccurately. Mara called Shira's lightsaber to her hand, ignited it. She deflected three more shots. Shira smiled wickedly. "I think I've had enough of you for one day." She ran to the window, and leaped through to the ground on the other side.

Mara looked at the ceiling. "Why couldn't this be the top floor?"

15. Boba_Bunny_123

Mar 24, 2003
  16. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    Very 'The Matrix' like. :)

Why couldn't this be the top floor?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

lordmaul13

17. Boba_Bunny_123

Mar 24, 2003
    Tahiri Veila followed Jacen and Tenel Ka into the hangar. "I want to go."

Jacen smiled and turned around. "Come on."

Shira Brie entered Soontir Fel's 250th story office three days after the showdown at Naboo. She found herself face to face with Ankyr Nuruodo.

"Where's Mitthraw?" Shira asked nonchalantly.

"He's just left. Soontir wasn't here when we arrived."

"And Mitthraw went to get him himself? I'm shocked."

"My father decided that he must capture Soontir personally, since his help has failed him."

Shira rolled her eyes. "Look, Jade was a little more proficient than I thought. And it's not my fault Fett didn't-"

"You didn't hire Fett. You hired Jaina Solo. She was masquerading as Fett to escape her family."

"And I was supposed to know that."

Ankyr walked toward the viewport, and beckoned to Shira to join him. "Quite the contrary. You know far too much." He turned to Shira and grinned. "You were supposed to die in that explosion. You upset my father when you reported back in."

"I care," Shira said dryly.

"You should." Ankyr stepped forward and knocked Shira out the viewport. "Good riddance."

Shira's body dropped a quarter-thousand stories to the concrete Chiss ground. Blood trickled from her mouth and temples. Her eyelids fluttered about, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

And then they opened.

18. Boba_Bunny_123

Mar 24, 2003
    up, new post tomorrow night, I hope.

EDIT2: I'm gonna rewrite the last post. Look down.

19. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    That Shira takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

lordmaul13

20. Boba_Bunny_123

Mar 24, 2003
    [face_laugh] @lordmaul

Yes, Shira is very hard to kill. Can't kill the resident psycho.

And again, the part of the movie where the whole audience gets up and cheers.

--------------------------------

Jacen, Tenel Ka, and Tahiri arrived at the Chiss Military HQ on Chi six days after their departure. A subtle rift in the Force found Tahiri first, then the other two. Tenel Ka glanced down a nearby alley, spotted a humanoid figure. She dashed after it. "Stop!"

The figure ran, only to stumble on a stray garbage receptacle. Tenel Ka grabbed him by the collar. "Who are you?" she growled menacingly.

"Mitthraw Nuruodo...After my brother..."

Jacen tried to calm the Jedi warrior. "Let him down, Tenel."

Tenel Ka released the aging Chiss. Big mistake. He revealed a hold out blaster, and fired three potshots, two of which struck Tahiri in the chest. She fell back, and Mitthraw made a run for it.

Tahiri felt the bolts go through her body, felt herself hit the ground. *No. It's not time for me to die.*

*Tahiri...*

*Is it...Anakin?*

Anakin appeared, looking very much alive, right before Tahiri's eyes. Tahiri ran to him, wrapped her arms around him, kissed him a million times over. *How did you get here?*

*The Force willed me, I guess...It doesn't want two lives taken prematurely.*

*Can you...*

Anakin kissed Tahiri softly. *Yes. I can come back with you.*

Ankyr Nuruodo sat at Fel's desk, feet up on the table. He began to close his eyes when the door slammed open. He looked up, expecting his father. So he was shocked to see who was really there.

"Hey, sexy. Did you miss me?" Shira Brie, healthy and obviously not dead.

"What--How did you???"

"Shut up, you ass. It's gonna take a lot more than a window for you to off me." She edged toward him. "Your turn to take the plunge."

She grasped Ankyr by his collar, and dangled him out the high window. The Chiss pleaded with the insane woman. "Don't do this...What's wrong with you?!"

Shira smiled derangedly. "Life's a bitch; now so am I." She released Ankyr. He screamed and shouted as he fell. Shira stuck her head out the window. "Quit your whining!" She sat in the chair, and reclined just as Ankyr had, awaiting his father.

----------------

So, you like?

21. Boba_Bunny_123

Mar 24, 2003
  22. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    I like. :)

"Hey, sexy. Did you miss me?" Shira Brie, healthy and obviously not dead.

She's one mean momma. Funny too. :p

lordmaul13

23. Boba_Fett_123

Aug 6, 2002
    I'm going to update the title in order to attract readers. :D

24. jaya02

jaya02 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2002
    "Life's a bitch; now so am I."

[face_laugh] This story is hilarious...so far. Hope to see more!

25. Boba_Bunny_123

Mar 24, 2003
    If you follow my writing, it never stays hilarious for long.

Is anyone even NOTICING that Anakin is ALIVE?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.