main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

After the Yuuzhan Vong are defeated. What threat will the NR or whatever government replaces it will

Discussion in 'Literature' started by ron corless, Apr 3, 2002.

?

After the Yuuzhan Vong are defeated. What threat will the NR or whatever government replaces it will

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
  1. Threats from the Unknown Regions or Wild Space

34.1%
  2. A New Faction from a distant part of the galaxy

7.3%
  3. A Civil War with both sides of the galaxy against each other

34.1%
  4. A New Criminal Orginaztion like Black Sun

24.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killfire

killfire Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2001
    I didn't vote on this thread because I missed the option Other.

I believe the Yuuzhan vong are defeated by the end of NJO, but I don't believe it means they are all dead and gone.

By the end of the NJO the GFFA will be splintered into many fractions, and i can picture a lot of these fractions trying to blame another fraction for the fall of the NR.

I can imagine the Mon Calamari and the hapes to get along very well (both are tough on smugglers etc.), and I can see the Hapes and the Chiss forming an alliance, because both are kind of elite humans and want to be left alone by, let's say Bothans.

Bakura could play a role, because they haven't been touched by the Yuuzhan vong yet and have stayed away of the NR. Maybe they will form an alliance with the Imperial Remnant (Weren't they something like the Imperial Remnant ever since TAB?).

All these fractions, and others I can't think of yet, will try to get their piece of the cake.

I can imagine the Jedi taking a neutral role, not being tied to any government, but acting as judges/conselours at various occasions, and maybe protecting the surviving Yuuzhan Vong.

But my favorite scenario would be Admiral Daala, saved by the Adumari, conquering the Corporate Sector and building a new empire. With her tactical skills and the Adumari accents no one is save.

2. Asyr Handor

Asyr Handor Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 1999
    None of the above. They'll face themselves and one government again. :)

3. ron corless

ron corless Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 1, 1999
    I hope Luke,Leia,Han and Mara will take part in the rebuilding of the galaxy and that there will be some action and space battles/lightsaber duels in those post-NJO books that take place immediately after NJO(If there will be any). It would be boring if SW books no matter if it was about the rebuilding of the galaxy didn't have any space battles or lightsaber duels in them. It wouldn't be SW. In fact this is what the sequel trilogy would have been about.

4. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Yes you have said that pehaps 3000 times 8-}

5. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    Actually Bakura is a loyal member of the NR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.