main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends After: Updated 9-29 ! Only one post left J/Z, J/TK, A/T

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Fireyforce, Jul 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Your pick. And anyone who wants to use one of them can just go ahead.

2. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Jacen Joke #2: How many Banthas can you fit in a family-sized aircar?

Answer: (Hilghlight to read):Six: two in the front, three in the back, and one in the cargo compartment

3. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Jacen Joke number three: How does a Bantha hide in a bag of candy?

Answer: Paints his toenails different colors.

4. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Up again.

5. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Up. Is anyone even here?

6. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Up again. Where is everybody. Prolly off dealing with that stupid war.

7. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    Zeb this might make you happy, sorry I left ya here by yourself, Graduation took over my life for like a month. Anyway, I have the next post with the beta now I'll give Sticks till Monday, if she doesn't get it back to me by then I'm just gonna post it. Summer tends to get crazy, but I really want to finish this before College starts. More in 48hrs at the latest.

Fireyforce

8. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Yeah, it's crazy for me, too. Between the move, vacations, and such, it's a zoo.

9. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    Here's the next chapter, I'll send PM's out tomorrow. Thanks STICKS!!!

Chapter 23: Rescue, Hunt

Running down the ramp of the The Dragonfly Jacen, Tenel Ka, Jaina, Zekk and Lowie followed Anakin. Hearts raced as they ran from the ship threw the spacious hanger bay. The door leading out of the hanger looked as though it could have been kilometers away. Everyone was on edge, at any moment someone could walk around the corner and sound the alarm.

Finally they reached the hanger bay door. Turning the corner they headed down an empty corridor. The place seemed deserted, there wasn't a single person anywhere, but they all felt a dark presence at the back of their minds. Something was very wrong. A huge ship and nothing not even a mouse droid!

"It's a trap, it's got to be. Why else would the halls be empty?" Zekk said.

"I agree with Zekk, we know that they want Anakin for some reason, something is going on. We've pulled missions like this before, but something is off about this." Jacen commented

"So what should we do? We can't leave and Anakin shouldn't look for Tahiri alone." Zekk mentioned.

"Perhaps not alone, but if we split off into two groups, one group goes and finds Tahiri, the other goes and turns off the tractor beam so that we'll be able to leave once we get Tahiri." Jaina mentioned recalling how her father and uncle had rescued her mother. The one problem was that her mom had wanted to leave; Riina wasn't going to be so willing to leave the ship.

"Sounds like a plan. Lowie, you, Jacen and Tenel Ka come with me. Jaina, you and Zekk turn off the tractor beam." Anakin instructed.

"May the force be with us," Tenel Ka said quietly as Lowie growled the same."

They walked down the corridor, they were close, Anakin could feel the dark energy that surrounded Tahiri. He remembered the cold void from his first encounter with Riina. Hopefully that nightmare had not come true. And if the nightmare had come true, there had to be a way to get Tahiri back, he'd done it once before. They passed a few more doors before Anakin stopped.

"What's going on Anakin? Is Tahiri in there?" Jacen asked.

"What lies behind these doors is not Tahiri. Riina has taken over. Don't be surprised by anything Riina does. She's as much Vong as Omini had been but Riina has the force. Be careful, I don't know what she'll do, but she'll do anything to stay in control." Jacen, Tenel Ka and Lowie nodded their understanding.

Grabbing their light sabers Anakin sliced thru the door. The four stepped into the room and into the unknown.

Tell me what you think. More soon.

Fireyforce

10. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Oooh, evil, evil cliffie. I like the split up here, reminiscent of ANH - one team get the girl, the other handles the tractor beam. Riina'll be a trip. Getting an aggressive ally out of enemy territory has the makings of a real fun adventure. I hope Riina recognises her rescuers as friendlies.

11. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    ANH is gonna be playing as a base plot in the next few posts. We'll see what Riina thinks of her "rescuers" soon.

Fireyforce

12. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    If she calls Lowie a 'walking carpet' I'm gonna laugh my *** off.

13. I_V

I_V Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2005
    Just found this

Poor Anakin and Tahiri:( . They deserve some peace

I don't now what too say, so I am going to read it all one more time
    maybe I will have something too say then:)

14. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    A new reader??? welcome I_V I'm glad you liked it. I'm thrilled that you found this. more will come soon.

Fireyforce

15. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    Hey! That's wonderful, and thanks for the PM!

16. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    It appears I missed something! *goes to catch up*

17. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    Aven: Hey! Hello *waves*
    That's wonderful[face_blush] aww, thanks
    thanks for the PMYou're quite welcome

Elfsheen: It appears I missed something! Oh dear!:eek:
    *goes to catch up* *watches Elf move off threw the thread trying to find her spot* Good luck!

18. Alpha-synth

Alpha-synth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2004
    Bad cliffie, bad! *beats cliffie with a stick*

Oh, ah-ha-ha don't mind me, just my usual brand of good-natured insanity.;)

19. Jikit

Jikit Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2005
    I'm new to the story.

I'm still catching up not as smart as you people I spent all of high school in regualr class (I'm at the part where you are talking about honors and AP) Well I took on Honors class last year. So no so dumb passed so this year SENIOR i got 3 AP's one honors three regular. And I got a bonus class wich actually proves I'm smart I got into TAG (Talented and Gifted) so yea I am smart it seems cause I didn't take art or music. So I have a class after school. I'm changeing one of my ap's to an honors so that makes 2H 2AP's 1Gifted (We only get one gifted class for talented and gifted people only 48 were chosen last year and there is an intern ship) and 3R so yea I'm doing alright.

Ok anyways I like the A/T Think she's with dark siders NOOOOOOO so sad I love it to catch up. SOrry for the long stuff head just want to keep thist post

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    Alpha! I don't think anyone has enjoyed that cliffie much. [face_devil] but it had to be done. We love your insanity so no worries.

Welcome Jikit! Always glad to have new readers. Hope you catch up soon, shouldn't be too bad though, well that's if i'm thinkin' correctly about where you are in this monstrosity of a fic [face_plain].

Fireyforce

21. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    Guys, I'm really sorry, but I'm gonna be away for the next two weeks. I promise to have the next post ready to be sent to Sticks by the time I come home. Who knows maybe I'll have two so it really won't take me that long to update. that would be a novel idea not wouldn't it? Anyway, hang in there, a post is forthcoming, it's just going to be a little delayed. ;) please don't kill me!

Fireyforce

22. Jikit

Jikit Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2005
    Takes out light-saber and a light blue beam comes out "YOU BETTER RETURN" Yells the Jedi Master Jikit.

"Pleaseeeeeee"

23. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    I'm BACK!!! *crickets are heard* ok...I do have two posts ready to be sent to sticks, they'll be sent later tonight. are you guys ready for another post?

I think that there are only gonna be like three-four more posts after this soo... yeah. I'll post later.

Fireyforce

24. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    ah the long awaited (not really) post that I have promised. I'm also experiencing some tech difficulties so nothing more after this until sunday when the tech difficulties should be fixed. I'll send out the PM's though.
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 24: Separate Ways One Solution

"Jay, are you getting a bad feeling about all of this?"

"Zekk, I've had a bad feeling about this from the start But we can't stop now, we have to turn off that tractor beam and get back to the ship."

"But what about this organization? It's as tough the Gai Chen Ka sprang up over night."

"We've dealt with resistance groups before."

"Yeah but none of them had a Sith leading the party."

Jaina stopped short. "How do you know a Sith is leading the Gai Chen Ka? Couldn't it be something else?"

"Jay, think about it, this group obviously dislikes the Alliance and the Imperial remnant and I haven't seen, felt or smelled a Vong on this ship since we landed. What I can sense is a very strong dark energy one that can only be felt when a dark Jedi is near."

Jaina weighed his words. She had felt the presence but the thought of a new Sith was one she did not want to think about. Yet it did allow the pieces to fall into place. The dark Jedi wanted something, probably Anakin; why else would Tahiri have been taken?

"You're right Zekk; it's the only real explanation. The Sith wants Anakin that's why Tahiri was taken to lead Anakin here and to turn him. They don't want us they only want Anakin!"

Zekk nodded it all fit. "We've got to take down the tractor beam so we can leave when they get Tahiri."

"Wrong, we've got to take down the tractor beam so that we can get out when this ship blows."

"I take it you've come up with a way to get rid of the Gai Chen Ka?"

"Yep, but that tractor beam has got to go, common flyboy." Jaina started back off don the hall with Zekk close behind her.

Riina came out of the shadows a teal light saber ignited. Jacen, Tenel Ka and Lowie stepped back when the saw her. This being no longer truly looked like Tahiri, her blond slightly curly hair was now jet back and straight, her eyes had turned so dark they were almost black, but the most tell-tale sign that this was no longer Tahiri was the leather knee high boots she wore.
    Anakin dropped into a protective stance. "Tahiri, I know you can hear me, I don't want to hurt you."

"How sweet, pathetic Jedi brat your Tahiri is dead! I, Riina Kwaad now have complete power. Now Jedi it is time to die!" Riina charged forward. She raised her light saber and struck down at Anakin. Anakin side stepped out of the way.

"I don't want to hurt you Tahiri!" Silently Anakin swept at Riina's feet. "Jacen, I need you to put Riina into a trance, one that will knock her out but not kill her."

"How do you expect me to do that?"

"I don't know think of something!"

Riina struck downwards again, bringing Anakin to the ground the two light sabers sent sparks flying. "Now, I will make you suffer the way I suffered locked away in darkness." Riina stepped back and sent dark lightning at Anakin. Anakin brought his light saber up to deflect the lightning.

"Tenel, Lowie help Anakin and try to bring Riina to me," the last part Jacen sent telepathically. The two Jedi nodded ignited their blades and ran into the battle.

Tenel Ka sent a turning kick towards Riina's midsection. Riina stumbled backwards and into Lowbacca's waiting arms. Lightning crackled around Riina like and aura forcing Lowie to release her.

"You're going to have to do better than that Jedi!" Riina leapt into the air lowering her light saber as she accelerated back down to the ground.

Anakin threw a hook kick with added momentum from the force. His kick landed on Riina's temple sending her flying backwards. She skidded on the ground and stopped at the far wall.

Jacen ran over to her quickly. Softly he stroked her temple. He closed his eyes and concentrated. Moments later Jacen reopened his eyes. "I

25. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Ouch, not fun. Tahiri's gonna have one helluva headache when she wakes up. And I hope Jaina and Zekk get that tractor beam out of commission.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.