main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Aftermath: COMPLETED, January 10th!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by rogue11lovesjag, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sword_Of_The_Jedi

Sword_Of_The_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 2, 2003
    He chose Anja?

:(

2. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Great post.

It didn?t matter. The Vong would attack Bimmisaari, and the Wookie forces would go to their aid. The few ships left at Kessel would be easily overtaken.

And Bilya the Hutt would settle with Anja Gallendro once and for all.

*gulp* Not good. Bad feeling, I have, very bad feeling.

3. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Ahhh! That was a painful decision for poor Kyp! :( I don't know if I could have done that! Great post! :D

Jae Angel

4. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    SOJ, He sure did. :D :D

JM, *gives chocolate* Don't feel bad. [evil_grin]

NJ, Thank you, thank you.

~Rogue

5. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    *studies thread*

*with mallets aforethought, she clunks the ball through the wicket*

UP!

~Rogue

6. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Wow. Well, it's taken me two days to read through the entire trilogy and I must say...I LOVE IT! *can't wait for next post*

7. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Wow, Trickster, two days!! That's quite a bit of reading! I'm very flattered!

~Rogue

8. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    *grabs the candy and tries tell her opinion while stuffing candy in her muth*

mfggkfdshggreguygfffdgr....

*gulp*

I think Kyp did the right thing and I really do think that Jaina was quite selfish to ask Kyp to choose between her and Anja, while knowing all along that Kyp had to help Anja, since she didn't have anyone there to help her... She should've thought about other people *continues grumbling*

Jani

9. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Well, hey, come on now rogue!! Surely you must know that this story really is great! Now I think I'll go stalk some more threads by reading it again!

-note: this is not an prank. this is an up. this message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...1...BOOOM!!!!!-

*Kell Tainer can be seen sneaking off under cover of darkness*

10. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Lumi, thank you for that wonderful comment! I think the reason I had Jaina asking Kyp is because exactly the reason you said--Jaina isn't thinking about other people--she's thinking about Cherith.

Trickster, *laughs* Well, as soon as I get through Darth Chemistry Paper, Darth Physics Paper, Darth Physics Test, Darth Humanities Paper, Darth Physics Lab Report, and all the wonderful Darth Finals, I promise more regular updates!

~Rogue

11. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    umm, he chose Anja?

ACK! :eek:

Yes, I am still following and look ehat I can do when I don't have to worry about a post tomorrow :p

12. LumiKuningatar

Nov 10, 2003
    But thinking about Cherith is no excuse for her... she should've considered Anja's position... that's my opinion...
    bytheway, could you guys call me Jani instead of Lumi.. it's just that I don't want to get all mixed up with a couple of other people who already shorten their name to Lumi or sth? like that... And Jani is what people usually call me.. it would be great if you could :D
    Bytheway dd you gys know that Lumi is finnish and means snow... :D Isn(t it cool...

13. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    TKL, *tackle/hugs* Yep, he chose. And it took me FOREVER to write that post. (beyond the usual forever it's taking me lately)

*has had too much caffiene and is entirely too hyper*

Jani, that's just fine! And that's really neat about the name Lumi meaning snow!

~Rogue

14. LumiKuningatar

Nov 10, 2003
  15. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Up for the sake of it.

16. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
  17. LumiKuningatar

Nov 10, 2003
    this needs an UP

18. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    *does happy dance* I just took my last final!!

Which means, for all my very faithful and wonderful uppers, a new post shortly. I'm very sorry I haven't posted in so long, almost a month and a half! *hides her face embarrassed* However, I now make three promises to my readers...

1. I will finish this story, and I will finish it soon, I promise.
    2. I will never ever try to write and post two stories ever ever again.
    3. The exception to Rule 2: There will be an upcoming fic for the Holiday Fanfiction Challenge coming soon, and then I will never ever try to write and post two stories at the same time ever ever again.

~Rogue

19. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    GO ROGUE!! :D

Looking forward to seeing you update all of them! :)

Jae Angel

20. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Rogue, I know what you mean about the 2 stories at once thing. *huggies* Congrats on getting ur finals done!

I'm reading this fic. Slowly. It's been very hectic, but I started it and need to finish it.

~Inyri

21. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Whee!!! New post!!

~Rogue

Jaina stood in the landing bay, watching the Millennium Falcon disappear through the magcon field of the Rebel Dream?s docking bay. She hugged her arms around herself, feeling sick to her stomach as her parents flew away, her daughter safely aboard the ship, the ship that had kept her safe through so much turmoil in her life, was now her hope for getting her daughter out of the danger zone.

It was a slim hope, overshadowed by the visions the Force had sent her, and the overwhelming feeling of betrayal now that Kyp had left, only half an hour before, didn?t do much to ease the dread that was building in the pit of her stomach.

Jag walked up behind her, putting the arm not occupied by holding his helmet around her shoulders. ?They?ll be all right. How many times has your father outflown the worst enemies??

?I can?t help thinking that sometime his lucky streak is going to run out,? she said softly.

He didn?t say anything, and she turned around, wrapping her arms around his chest. ?I?m sorry. I don?t mean to be depressing.?

He rested his chin on top of her head, and pulled her closer. ?I know you don?t.?

?I hate him,? she muttered under her breath. ?I hate him so much right now.?

?You do now, but you won?t forever.?

?If something happens to Cherith, I will.?

Jag started to say something along the lines of ?They?ll be fine,? but the battle klaxon began blaring, and he never finished the sentence. Swearing instead, he let go of his wife. ?Be careful.?

?You too.?

Wedge Antilles stood on the bridge of the Rebel Dream, leaning over the sensor display, watching the enemy blips appear from hyperspace, and swore. ?Send a message to Kessel and to Kashyyyk. Call for reinforcements. We?re going to hold them off as long as we can until they get here.?

Jaina swung her starfighter around, her squadron forming up behind her. They held position in front of the Rebel Dream. She reached her senses out towards her squadron, sensed the feeling everyone shared?that this was it. This was where they would either win this war or lose it.

?Hold position until the Vong get to us,? Jaina instructed. The longer they could continue this staring match, the longer the Wookiee reinforcements had to get from Kessel.

A cloud erupted from one of the Vong cruisers, and Jaina readjusted her grip on her control stick. Here they come.

She glanced at her threat board, and was surprised to see a friendly blip weaving in and out. Glancing up, she recognized a familiar disk shape.

?No,? she breathed. She switched her comm channel. ?Jag. The Falcon didn?t get away.?

?I see it,? he said, his voice tense.

?What do we do?? Jaina said.

?He?ll outfly them,? Jag said, but she could feel him itching to power up his clawcraft?s engines and go after the Falcon. ?He?ll outfly them.?

Jaina was saved from disobeying her orders by Tycho Celchu?s voice. ?Twin Suns, Spikes, intercept the ships on the Falcon. Jaina barely acknowledged the order as she pulled her engines to full, leaving an ion trail behind her as dust, and the feeling her squadron had finally settled in.

This was it.

Anja stood in the main control hub, directing Kessel?s defense force-if it could be called that, merely six blastboats and two old freighters?now that the Wookiee forces had left. She?d sent out a silent prayer for the people on Bimmisaari who needed the New Republic ships worse than she did.

?Miss?we?ve got ships coming from hyperspace!?

The nervous feeling she?d had suddenly congealed into full-blown, heart-stopping panic, even before she glanced at the screen.

Peace Brigade. A lot of them.

She swore. ?Arm the planetary defenses. Sound the alarm. Go on, get moving!?

The offending officer turned, her tone and his impending doom hastening his actions.

They didn?t stand a chance, as ships continued to pour from hyperspace.

?Peace Brigade ships are in range,? the officer

22. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    Blasted sell-out traitors!!

23. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    You said it, Pelranius. My theory always was that the Vong are really not the bad guys...the Peace Brigade is. The Vong are just doing what they think they have to do. The Peace Brigade is is just trying to save their collective necks.

~Rogue

24. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    That was AWESOME!!!! UPPIES

i wanna know what happens/// Plese

25. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Great post Strike

Ah, Jaina you say that now but you'll realize he made the only decsion he could. You have Jag and everyone with you, Anja had no one.

Remember when Jag was without any help, you defied orders to go and save him. Kyp is no different than you and saving the one he loves, even if he has to leave you behind to do it.

:eek: The Falcon didn't get away. They will won't they?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.