main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Aftermath: COMPLETED, January 10th!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by rogue11lovesjag, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Well, I think this ending deserves an AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! :D

And a great big round of applause! Congrats, rogue, on finishing your trilogy! And what a happy ending! Kyp and Anja are together (and you KNOW I love that ;) ), Asisha finally kissed Sharr ( [face_love] ) and Jaina and Jag are so cute with Cherith! [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Just one question: You mentioned a blood debt and that the future might not be easy for Jaina because of it. Does this mean at some point in the future you might consider a sequel? After you've done your Karrde fic, that is. ;)

But yes, a wonderful ending! And thanks for the acknowledgement! [face_blush] I know Big Brother interrupted my reading, but I'm glad I got to see the end! :D

Jae Angel

2. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Wow. Awesome and sweet ending. I loved this story and am a little sad to see it end.

*glances around* Any more stories you've written?

3. JainaSolo-16

JainaSolo-16 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2003
    Hello,

I have read this trilogy from the begining and I have absolutely LOVED every minute of it! These stories were AMAZING!!

You are a wonderful writer and I hope to read more of your work in the future. I am sorry I didn't reply earlier but I didn't register untill a few months ago. Again WONDERFUL!

~JainaSolo-16~

4. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Wow. Thanks everyone!

No, there won't be a sequel...I think. Depends on how the plot bunnies multiply.

As for more of my stories, see my bio...they're all there...and I'm running out of space!

~Rogue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.