main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Aftermath (Drunk Ani viggie) 2'4'04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by diamond_pony2002, Feb 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Title: Aftermath

Author: diamond_pony2002

Summary: Anakin gets drunk one night after he and Padmé are married...but that isn't the reason.

Disclaimers: I don't own them and I never will, sadly. They all belong to Mr. Lucas :(

Notes: italics= thoughts; //?//= telepathic dialogue

Anakin groaned as the alcohol in his system went to his head, but he ordered the heaviest drink they had anyway. No mother, away from his wife, no arm, what could possibly make things worse?

He soon found out when he stumbled through the door to his and Obi-Wan?s quarters and collapsed on the floor, not having the strength to get up again. He let the darkness take over his spinning head and moaned before blacking out.

Obi-Wan saw his padawan and ran to him. He knelt down and turned him over. The alcohol absolutely radiated off of his body and Obi-Wan almost gagged. He took a moment to breathe in the other direction before gathering his drunken padawan in his arms and carrying him to the ?fresher. He laid him down in the tub after stripping him of his clothes, turned the water on, and proceeded to wash the offending smell from his body. When he was done, he drained the tub, used the Force to make Anakin stand, wrapped a bathrobe around him, and carried him to the padawan?s bedroom. There, he used the Force to make him stand again, put dry, clean pajamas on him, and then laid him down on the bed under the covers. Then the boy moaned and opened his eyes.

?Massster?? he drawled. Obi-Wan was mad at him, but not now. He sounded so helpless!

?Shh, I?m here. Go to sleep, but prepare yourself because you?ll have one hell of a headache in the morning,? Obi-Wan whispered and brushed his hair back.

?Amm I--d-d-dru-nk?? Anakin moaned.

?Yes, you stupid boy. Why did you do that? You know very well that you?re not allowed to drink unless I?m there with you ever since what happened last time?Look, tell me in the morning. Go to sleep, my padawan.? He sent him a sleep suggestion and left the room, knowing exactly what the morning would be like. Then he went to his own room and went to sleep.

Anakin woke with the mother of all headaches. He opened his eyes, but shut them t the light coming through the window. He turned over and put his?pillow? Wait a second. He looked around and saw that he was in his bedroom. He couldn?t remember anything except drinking and passing out in the doorway?

Master, he thought and blushed. He must?ve changed him. Suddenly, his stomach turned upside down and decided to throw the alcohol out rather than digest it and Anakin ran to the ?fresher. He fell in front of the toilet and emptied his stomach contents into the bowl. As he did this, he felt a large hand on his back and heard soothing words in his ear. When he was done, he felt a tissue wiping his mouth and then a glass of water being pressed to his lips. He guzzled the life-giving liquid despite the foul taste in his mouth and choked once before throwing that back up. It wasn?t so bad this time because it was water. When there was nothing left to throw, he leaned back against the wall, panting and sweating, and tried to calm his pounding head. Then there were hands lifting him up and he couldn?t help at all.

?Come on, Ani. Back in bed,? Obi-Wan said softly and practically dragged him the rest of the way. Soon Anakin was back under the covers and he was staring at Obi-Wan.

?Why did you do that, Anakin??

???.?

?Anakin? Answer me now.?

?Because?..because of everything I?ve lost.?

?Everything??

?I can?t be with Padmé, I don?t have a right arm, and?Mom died.?

?What??

?I went to see her on Tatooine during the mission and she was killed by Tuskens.?

?Oh, Anakin, I?m so sorry.?

?I realize now that it was for the better. She?s not in pain anymore. She?s free. At least I got to see her one last time.? Obi-Wan str

2. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
  3. GuerreStellari

GuerreStellari Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 23, 2003
    ;) Very realistic portrayal of getting very drunk. Poor Ani!

4. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Poor Ani. Nice vignette. Now I'm curious what happened last time!

5. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Maybe I'll put up a new story that tells! Thanx for reading y'all!

6. Opal

Opal Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    What a sweet vignette.

7. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Why thank you very much!

8. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Awww. Poor Ani. What a great little story. :)

9. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Excellent DP.

I too would be interested in what happen last time.

10. DarthYong789

DarthYong789 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2003
    I like it

11. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    I'll get started on that prequel!

12. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
  13. Ana_Labris