Aftermath: Memories/Comments on the AZmills line-up!

Discussion in 'Phoenix, AZ' started by sideshow212, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mobius FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Kreleia, I like the sound of "Royal Sith Bounty Hunter". It has a nice bit of leeway in what I can get away with, too...
  2. j_lauron Jedi Knight

I'm a little lost by the conversation. That's ok, I'll start a new one. Hey Mo, I have that pic I took of you. It came out great! :)
    Know where I can get photoshop so I can add the light saber?
    Glad to be back Kreleia!
    j_lauron
  3. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Suddenly I feel a great obligation to the Queen to don the hat and shoes this holiday season. I think perhaps I will wear it at the December Meeting where we will gather round a roaring fire with smores and watch the Star Wars Holiday Special at Atomics until we become bored, watch something else, and wait for the fire department to show up because we are gathered 'round a fire inside Atomics... man I need to go to bed! :D
    LP
    PS. I probably won't see Scooby either unless someone else wants to and I just go along for the fun of it.
  4. Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Knight

star 3
    i think us bodyguards are going to have to hunt down some assassins...

And here I was starting to like you sideshow I feel a lesson is in due order. Perhaps when Mick returns from SD and I from LA. [face_devil]

MJA
  5. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    //listens to earpiece and straightens suit//

I'll handle this...
  6. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    kreleia: You asked about the LA tattoos, here is a thread in the Census about it. Kessel took pictures and the whole bit. You ready to take the plunge, your highnessness? ;)
  7. Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Knight

star 3
    But please don't do so until after the blood drive? :D Purty please with sugar on top?

MJA
  8. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    YOWCH!!! Look at his arm!! It's still all red around the tattoo!! :eek:

Cool design, though. I like Zam's brooch a lot. Still, I don't think I'll be adding it to my epidermis anytime soon. It's a tad big - especially for my first tattoo. So, uh, no. No plunge. And no worries MJA. ;)

Parsec, maybe we could gather 'round the space-heater instead. That way, we won't be torching our favorite hangout. :D

aero-, you can be the Royal Masseur so long as the massages are limited to my shoulders only. Sorry, but it had to be said. ;) (I'll wear the hair extensions just for you, though.)

**takes out Heron-mark sword** Mobius, I hereby declare thee Royal Sith Bounty Hunter **touches both shoulders *carefully* with flat side of blade** of the Royal Order of Kreleia. Rise, sir sith.

^.^
  9. DarthFeldman Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmm... Too much applying going on without me getting involved..

I will apply for the Queen's Royal Corey Feldman lookalike!

Considering I cant do anything else right!

10. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It' doesn't look THAT big your Highness :) What would you get for your first tattoo ?

Aero...becareful with the massage thing. Once word gets around that you can do good shoulder and back rubs, all your female friends will pass you around like a bottle of cheap wine. TRUST ME on this one. And don't ever let on that you can do lower leg and foot rubs either...no matter what. There is a reason I only visit 1 set of friends in Ohio at a time now.

And I think I've already been given the title of Royal Babysitter :)
  11. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Feldman, I hereby decree that you are the Queen's Royal Celebrity Lookalike (specifically, Cory Feldman).

And, Void, it's never been declared officially (unless I'm having a massive brain-cramp - not uncommon), but if you're willing...? :)

As for my first tattoo, I don't know what I'd get. Probably a faery of some kind - on my hip... where my jeans cover it... no, you couldn't ask to see it. :D

^.^
  12. DarthFeldman Jedi Master

star 4
    Lol..

Royal Celebrity look a like..

I am honored
  13. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    What's the fun if it's someplace that you can't show your friends ?????

And while not decreed, I thought it implied when you seemed so happy to see me the one day at the line up and then the little man was suddenly on a trip to see "Uncle Void"
  14. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    **guilty grin** [face_blush] Okay, okay... (Uncle) Void, you are hereby decreed Royal Babysitter of Crown Prince Jacob. Of course, said services are limited to your schedule. :)

^.^
  15. JediHunterAlpha Jedi Youngling

star 1
    well, had i seen this before posting a new topic, lol

anyway, all and all the line was awesome, we had food, fun, movioes, games, Star Wars, and even celebraties and celebraty look alikes: Corey Feldman
    Harry Potter,
    Fabio

lol, it was all good.

JediHunterAlpha
  16. sideshow212 Former RSA

star 4
    see? i didn't know that MJA and Mick were the Queens assassins! i just wanted to check out your credentials.
    we protectors of the Queen should stick together... ;)

17. MexChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    All these PFF rpyal titles being appointed by the great one and I feel left out. Oh well, I wasn't in line long enough to develop a valuable service to the queen and entourage. Maybe in the next one.
  18. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    MC, I'm sure we can think of something. Just give it a few conversations and a little time. ;)

^.^
  19. QuiGon_butnot4gotten Jedi Knight

star 3
    Is pissboy already taken? It's good to be the Queen.

** runs off to find old bucket **
  20. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    :eek: Ummmm.... how do I answer that?
  21. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You don't You delegate it out to an official spokes person and if any flak comes back at you, then simply say that your opinions were miscommunicated by this underling and your real opinion is something more in line with the public sentiment.
  22. QuiGon_butnot4gotten Jedi Knight

star 3
    You go and watch History of the World Part I your highness. Then I'm sure an appropriate answer will present it's self.
  23. sock_puppet212 Jedi Knight

I wish I could have seen AOTC with you guys. It sounds like you had a ton of fun.
  24. Ortae Jedi Knight

star 1
    Is it just me, or does the 212 give it away every time? ::rare laugh::

--ortaé
  25. Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Knight

star 3
    It could be meant to throw us off too...

MJA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.