main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Afternoon all

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Midget_Yoda, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midget_Yoda

Midget_Yoda Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2006
    Hello everyone. I've been lurking here for a fair few years now but thought it was about time I got around to actually signing up and starting to post. So here I am!

M_Y

2. Manda_Jade

Manda_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 2006
    Welcome Welcome!! :)

I'm still pretty new myself! I'm having a great time though and I hope that you will too! Explore and enjoy the boards, there's loads to see. If I can ever do something for ya just pm me!

YAY! We've got another one guys! :p

3. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Welcome to TFN, Midget_Yoda, it's always fun to see new people around here and I hope that you will have a great time. And if you ever need anything or just want to talk then feel free to pm me and I'll do my best to help.

4. Mitth_rais_inrokini

Mitth_rais_inrokini Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 23, 2006
    Welcome to TNF. I just joined too and this place is great so far. Hope you enjoy it here.

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome to our nice home, Midget_Yoda! :)

It's good to see you coming out of your lurking mode. You'll see, posting is much more fun and even more addictive. ;)

Honestly I don't know how you could stand lurking for years. I lurked for some few months and then I joined and haven't regret it so far. ;)

Have much fun and see you around. :)

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards.

Glad you decided to sign up, you're more than welcomed to post here in WNU, we're all really friendly and happy to have you around, so don't be shy. I'm sure you already have a good idea of the lay out of the boards, but if you have any questions about anything at all, we're all happy to help you out.

Enjoy your stay!

7. NY_Jedi21

NY_Jedi21 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2006
    Hey Welcome!

I'm new as well and I gotta say I've gotten a ton of warm welcomes so this place is awesome!

8. Shaggadelic_Jedi

Shaggadelic_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2006
    It's my two week member anniversary today, so i'm still fairly new here as well.
    I have a few new friends and I have to say that all the people that i've talked with are extremely friendly..I hope the same goes to yourself!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.