"Against All Odds" (K/J) * Completed 12/19/02* --- **18 New Posts on pgs 18 & 19**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Dantana Skywalker, Jul 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Master

star 4
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jacen was ssssssssssoooooooooo funny in that last scene!!!!!!!! and I loved Kyp and Leia talking!!!!!!!!!!!
    and is it just me, or is Dana the only one who ever writes Jaina miscarrying? I mean there was a vignette, too... coolness, Goddess :D
  2. Jaya_Jade_Durron Jedi Knight

star 2
    Dana,
    that was just great. i am so glad that it did have a happy ending even if Jaina did end up loseing the baby. i am glad to see that Kyp made it out alive and that he and jaina did end up back together and that part with Jag was just great, keep up the good work and can we please please please please seen another postie from u soon please please.
    Jaya Jade
  3. Deneveon Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey! Loved the fic, Dana! Awesome job. :D

Looking forward to the sequel!
  4. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    awe great ending. sequel yay
  5. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Thanks, guys.

Wow, I'm surprised no one commented on Mara and her thing about Akanah . . .

I didn't originally plan to post it all at once, but R_S kinda kept saying "POST MORE!" in IM, so . . . I did. :)

I'm debating whether to give myself a break and just work on "Aftershock" and "Not Of This Fold", or if I want to start posting "When The Tide Comes". It's AU, no Vong, no Dark Side for Kyp, etc. What do YOU guys think?

One more thing. Yes, there will be a sequel. I just have to figure out how far in the future to set it. I wasn't originally planning to write a sequel, but the ending also wasn't quite how I planned.

Dana
  6. Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Dana!

That was WONDERFUL!

Okay, i know everyone's going to think I'm insane, but the Jag thing was SO SWEET! I liked that post!

Jacen was nothing less than hysterical! HAve I mentioned that I love him?

Leia and Kyp...very, very cute! I liked that!

Jaina...she's SO STUPID! But Kyp loves her, and that's what matters.

And Kyp was disgustingly yummy!

Great fic, Dana! Kudos!
  7. SpacedOutAnna Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm sitting here without words, Dana. I don't check for a day or two.... and that was amazing. I'm completely blown away. I was crying, you captured them so well...

I'm so happy about the ending now... I think I'm going to read it again.
    A great fic Dantana! Congrats! *hug*

Anna
  8. padme-96 Jedi Master

star 4
    you need to write a sequal. i wouldn't set it to nfar in the future cause then you wouldn't get to do the T/J reunion
  9. RangerPrincess Jedi Master

star 4

Great ending. Look forward to the sequel. :D
  10. Crimson_Sabre Jedi Master

star 4
    Padme, I think you've got a lot of good ideas, but a Jacen/Tenel Ka reunion is not what we want to see. It's bad enough that Jacen has to act like a wuss that refuses to kill anything in the books, but it's even worse that he has to take a liking to someone who should be married to Tarzan.

Chris
  11. starkrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    Chris, a J/TK reunion is not what you want to see. There are those of us who would quite enjoy it.

~Mandie

P.S. The Tarzan argument is getting old.
  12. padme-96 Jedi Master

star 4
    i still think it is funny, as for if J/TK should be or not depends on the story, in this i think they should in ROTS i think J/D is better and in a day of rain i think J/Tahiri is good. it all depends.
  13. DanasLittleCultist Jedi Padawan

upping despite that it's completed!
  14. JediJainaSoloDurron Jedi Master

star 2
    i can't believe it's over:( this is one of my fav fics. great job dana. this was the first one i ever read by you, and now i am part of your cult:) You rock!!!
  15. Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Master

star 4
    WOOOHOOO! that was absolutely fantabulous! happy endings are like the sugar on a donut....they make it perfect!

absolutely fantastic story, darling, adn we should write ours pretty soon...i still have about two-and-a-half-weeks of holidays left!

-JSD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.