AGENDA FOR FRIDAY'S MEETING

Discussion in 'Idaho Falls, ID' started by Ariadnae1, Aug 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Erik,

Since I am suppose to type up the agenda and bring it to the meeting, it would be nice to know ahead of time what is going to be talked about, unless you want to take care of it yourself. Just post on here and let me know.

Erin
  2. jedi5150 Jedi Master

star 3
    I suggest that in addition to "quiz bowl" (yeesh, gotta get the buzzer thingy built) we have a "SW costuming 101" course/discussion.

3. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    I don't think we have a lot of business this time around. Here is what I've come up with.
    Fan film festival
    Report on our trip to Preston
    planning get togethers for watching the SW films
    and costuming.
    and I will come up with a roundup of what is going on in the world of Star Wars.
    Hopefully someone will bring a copy of that news broadcast that we can watch.

Another thing we can put even though it is kind of early is the Clone Wars cartoon which comes out in November. One of the shorts will probably air while we have a meeting. I was thinking it would be cool if someone taped it each night and brought the tape to the meeting. So, if anyone missed one we could all get caught up at the meeting.

That is all I can think of, but I think that will be plenty to talk about.
  4. Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have got a copy of that newscast.

And did anyone see the picture in the Idaho State Journal?
  5. jedi5150 Jedi Master

star 3
    I have a scan of the pic and Erik (I think) has copies of the article...since that paper is owned by the same company that owns his...

Doug
  6. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Erin, I thought of another quick thing to put on the agenda. I have the specs for what is required to create our own banner for our message board. I'd like to see if anyone has ideas and would like to step up to the plate and design one.
  7. jedi5150 Jedi Master

star 3
    OK, the game show buzzer circuit is ready to go! So we're on for quiz bowl (if Erik gets the ?'s written)

8. Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Did anyone watch that 100 greatest heroes and villains a month ago? I taped it, for good reason, Obi, Han, and Vader all made the list. Lucas gives an interview for all three. I can bring the tape and show the vader portion if interested. He made NUMBER 3 best villian of all time. Only a 60 second spot, short and fun.

9. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Erik,

Well, you would have to add something, wouldn't you? I already typed and printed everything out on Monday, but will add your banner making to the list. Speaking of that, we need to make one for us that we can take to things too, you know? Like for the Fan Fest and stuff. Also, if we can somehow plan to be in a parade next year, it would be nice for that as well.

Anyways, i will write in your banner making, but no more stuff, or else!!!! Just kidding, just let me know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.