Agenda for meeting #5

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Jun 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Since we've had communication problems with the icon and City Rep voting; I thought it would be a good idea to list ahead of time topics that will need to be covered at the upcoming meeting. That way there is no "we didn't discuss that at the meeting" debates.

Meeting #5 topics:
    1)"The Jedi Knights of Cleveland" icon voting results
    2) Possible Cleveland website
    3) Random's T-shirt idea

Add any other ideas you have to this and we'll have an agenda for meeting #5.
  2. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    From a certain point of view, I interpreted the icon and the logo as two different things, so I suggest we add our logo to the list.
  3. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Why would the icon and the logo be two different things. I thought they were suppose to be the same.
  4. Old_Benny Jedi Knight

star 1
    I imagine the logo and icon should be very similar, but sine the logo, which will go on the website (assuming we decide to have one) and perhaps out teeshirts (again, assuming we have shirts) will be signifgantly larger, we could perhaps spice up the lettering or something like that, not to critisize Anrev's and Pas's fine work.

In line the logo/icon, might we consider also customizing our message board, like Chicago Force and R2-Detroit did, if you want examples.
  5. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    I thought that the icon and logo would be a little similar, not too different.
  6. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    Same here. Why have two different icons/logos?
  7. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Think of them as different flavors of the same brand of ice cream.
  8. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    I see no reason why we shouldn't have a spruced up version of our Cleveland avatar as a logo (unless there is some copyright issue with LFL), it works well as one. However if we do a website I also don't think we need to restrict ourselves to using only that.
  9. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I agree that we should use a "spruced up version of our Cleveland avatar as a logo." And that many of the other images created would go well on a Cleveland website.

Sounds like this will be the focus of meeting #5!
  10. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    While we're doing better at organization, I'm the only "official" position as far as Fanforce is concerned; that doesn't mean I don't need help on things. So @ meeting #5, I'm proposing we elect 2 more people to act as a "Jedi Council" for the Jedi Knights of Cleveland. Everyone will still have a say in matters, but we'll need to develop a "chain of command" as we grow as a Fanforce.

Meeting #5 topics:
    1)"The Jedi Knights of Cleveland" icon voting results
    2) Possible Cleveland website
    3) Random's T-shirt idea
    4) discussion about icon/logo differences?
    5) discussion/nomination of "jedi council" 2-positions open.
  11. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    6) The current status of the extermination of the cows.
  12. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    The Jedi Council thing seems like a good idea.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.