main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Agenda for the July meeting and schedule of events.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rox , Jun 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karateyoda17

karateyoda17 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    Its like this, I would wear a jedi/sith/smuggler/bountyhunter/alien/droid costume 100000000%, if only I had one :( ! Though I dont know if im down for chuck e cheese.....I hate that place...ugh why? I will pass on the meeting if yall are going there. Just meet yall some other day :)!

2. Crimson_Knight1175

Crimson_Knight1175 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2002
    Perhaps I shall have to wear my Imperial Guard costume and show you silly Rebels and Jedi where the TRUE power lies in the galaxy!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!! *evil laugh*

Oops, sorry about that! Got a little carried away there! I'd have to think about wearing my costume, because it is EXTREMELY hot under there. It would depend on the weather that day, but I could probably be persuaded to wear it. I'll definitely bring it along if anyone wants to check it out. :)

3. Big_Daddy_Payne

Big_Daddy_Payne Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    As far as I know, the meeting WILL be at Borders. AFTER the meeting, some of us may got to Chuck E Cheese for a while, but the meeting will be at Borders

4. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Okay, I'm in too. And I'll have my spiffy belt pouches that Jedi_1966 made me and my new lightsaber!

Sigh. We are such geeks. ;)

5. karateyoda17

Jul 9, 2002
    I would love to see some guys dressed up! Gosh I need to buy a costume...if only I could find one. Then again me dressed up in any star wars costumes (but ewoks/jawas/ungnauts and short things) would give new meaning to "Arn't you alittle short to be a stormtrooper"!

6. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    If everyone else wears a costume I will, but I'm not wearing into Chuck E Cheese. It'll be too hot.

7. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    Karateyoda -- go check out the costume/props page. Its under the fan activities section on the menu board . . .

8. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    What thread is it in? i can't find it.

9. jedi_1966

jedi_1966 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 31, 2001
    FIRSTLY,Rox-JM Sal,GC, & I are dressing and since I've yet to see you in your robes-you ARE dressing.
    SECONDLY,K-Yoda-DON"T BUY A THING!!!You want a costume it can be made for you at a fraction of what you'd be paying (depending on what it is you'd like).Tell me,do you know anyone that can sew?Bring your ideas to the meeting,and YES please do come.
    THIRDLY,to get to the costumes and props just go to the top of this page to the box on the top right that says "ANNOUNCEMENTS"
    drop it open w/ the arrow,scroll down til you find COSTUMES & PROPS,hilite and hit go.TONS OF COOL STUFF THERE!!!!!

10. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    I bought some stuff for my belt today. 1966 can you give me the name of that place again? I going to make my belt puches tonight, do you knwo of any tutorials to make em?

11. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    SWEET! I'm glad more of you are planning on dressing up! (I'll change before we go to CEC, but plan on being in costume for the entire meeting.

BTW, I just found a SW t-shirt at the Wal Mart in West Mifflin. Check Your local Wal Marts. They may have them also.

Mine cost approx $12 w/tax.

12. jedi_1966

Oct 31, 2001
    Which place are you refering to,Rox?
    For belt pouches,humm?Try rebellegion.com/jedigarb or padawansguide.com,they're both great sites.

13. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    Hey Crimson Knight. ::::GC waves her hand slightly:::: You WILL wear your imperial costume to the July Meeting. Borders IS airconditioned. ;)

We need to have a costume making 'party' like we had a lightsaber making 'party.' BYOSM (bring your own sewing machine) :)

14. Crimson_Knight1175

Crimson_Knight1175 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2002
    Well, looks as if I have orders now. ;) Yes ma'am, GC!! lol Just hope my crimson robes don't clash too bad with the brown of all of your jedi robes! [face_laugh] I'll call a friend of mine from Monroeville to see if he'll be home, so I can stop by and change there into my outfit. It would be kind of tough driving from Johnstown in that helmet and robe! :)

I like the idea of a costume making party too. I'd definitely show up for that. :)

15. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    Hey my robes are black, so no worries. :)

16. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    For those coming to the meeting and are planing on getting action figures from me please see the Toy & Collectibles thread.
    I have more and new figs I'll be bringing!

Whoo-Hoo!

17. Big_Daddy_Payne

Big_Daddy_Payne Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    To give us something else to do for the meeting, I'll be bringing SW Epic Duels with me. I picked the game up recently, and it's REALLY cool.

18. karateyoda17

Jul 9, 2002
    Hey jedi 1966 can I ask a question or favor of you? You make costumes right? If so then could you think about making me a young Boba Fett outfit (I have a nice part of boots though) and a black poncho he wears too? I really want something unique and all my friends (metallijedi/BDP/Saberpilot etc) say I look alot like lil Boba and Boba is probably my faovite character aswell! Also if your willing to, how much would this cost? If its not to much and good for me (im not exactly the richest boy out there) then im all for it if you are! :) Oh and trust me you guys, when BDP says that the game is fun, it sure is. We played it last night and its alot of fun, and there are alot of cool little figures you can be!

19. jedi_1966

Oct 31, 2001
    Tell ya what...after we get everything set up within our group as far as the council and then the "bussiness" discussions,I'll be sitting aside (as best I can,my daughter will be with me..she's 4)to hold a costume/props disscussion with any/all that are willing wether you're working on one or don't have one but want one.....sound kewl?

20. Saberpilot

Saberpilot Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Awesome! I definately could use a few pointers. You'll see what I mean after I wear my (cough) costume.. hee hee...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.