main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Marvel's Agent Carter

Discussion in 'Community' started by Lazy Storm Trooper, Jan 7, 2014.

1. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    do those quality as 'bikini's ' ? ;)

2. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    you mean the one shot takes place between the seasons? I don't think so. S2 is set in LA and in the one shot Howard is having Peggy sent to Washington.

3. Sith_Sensei__Prime

Sith_Sensei__Prime Chosen One star 6

May 22, 2000
    Why can't Peggy be in DC before heading off to LA?

4. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Could be.

5. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Yah, Hollywood 50s seems like a hellova fun juxtapostion with all them classy dames running about. Also Howard sets up base there so if you wanna keep her close to Jarvis that makes sense. Just gimmie some Zola and we all set.

6. Sith_Sensei__Prime

May 22, 2000
    It would be great to throw in some Winter Soldier stuff too.

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  7. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
  8. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/37655/-agent-carter-s2-poster-jarvis-details

[​IMG]

Several other regulars from the first season - namely Chad Michael Murray (Agent Thompson), Lyndsy Fonesca (Angie Martinelli), and Bridget Regan (Dottie Underwood) - are also expected back but have yet to close their deals.

The new season shifts the action to Los Angeles and executive producer Michele Fazekas tells the mag: "There's a case that goes beyond what the LAPD or normal local police would be able to handle that falls into their purview. In Los Angeles, you have the spectacular wealth, glamour and beauty right next to the grit and crime - often right up against each other. We're very much being inspired by noir films."

One of the most acclaimed aspects of the first season was the friendship and chemistry between Peggy and Jarvis, a fact not lost on the producer: "We have a nice organic way to infuse Jarvis. That was always the challenge. He's not an agent. The case for the first season is over, so the biggest question for us this season was: We love Peggy and Jarvis together, that's a really important relationship, how do we keep them together? LA has provided us a really nice, organic way to do so."

9. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Some generalities about the villains for the new season:

"EW meanwhile reports that the new season will include several villains, all of which are pre-existing characters from the comics. Executive producer Michelle Fazekas won't say who, but does say: "anybody who knows [the comic book universe] will be rewarded".

Another thing that's clear - the new season will not focus on either the Winter Soldier program or the infiltration of S.H.I.E.L.D. by H.Y.D.R.A. despite those things being teased in the first season finale."

Jedi Merkurian and pronker like this.
  10. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    Well, they have to avoid having Peggy find out since no one knew.

11. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    She wouldn't have to find our for them to develop that it thread- only some of the villains would.

12. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Boo, I was promised Zola, dammit! We need a few consistent episode stretch of Tobey Jones' Zola ranting and stuff. He's just a computer program now!

Sith_Sensei__Prime likes this.
  13. GenAntilles

GenAntilles Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 24, 2007
    I always felt after Winter Soldier and how AoS season 2 ended Zola would be best served as being on AoS as a part of Ward's Hydra faction, add a sense of legitimacy to his faction by having an original 40s member.

14. Sith_Sensei__Prime

May 22, 2000
    It would be amazing if the Red Skull returned in Agent Carter, but I know it's highly doubtful.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  15. GenAntilles

Jul 24, 2007
    They could always do Henriech Zemo to tie in with Helmut Zemo being in Civil War.

16. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    I think Henriech Zemo's the last big Cap one to do really.
    They squandered Strucker in AOU, Skull is basically in limbo, No Zola, And we already had Faustus.

Maybe they do one of the replacement Caps? We've never heard of them doing that so far, but maybe they tried?

17. GenAntilles

Jul 24, 2007
    Before Cap 3 turned into Civil War they said they were going to do the 50s Cap. But I guess those plans for Cap 3 were dropped when RDJ got on board and they changed it to Civil War.

Still have Madam Hydra left too. Though she feels like she'd be better used on AoS. Honestly it's a shame how the movies have essentially squandered Hydra's villains. AoS did much more with Strucker without him ever appearing. Of course that's one massive benefit the tv shows have, they can have recurring villains, the movies can't.

The2ndQuest likes this.
  18. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Wasn't a version of her in one of the Wolverine films?

19. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Technically, she only went by Viper in The Wolverine. So, Madame Hydra is still up for grabs.

PCCViking and GenAntilles like this.
  20. GenAntilles

Jul 24, 2007
    Viper, but with no ties to Hydra. She could definitely be used in the MCU.

Could still call her Viper as well. It's a shared character like Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver and Fox already used her and killed her so unless they bring her back in their new timeline just to mess with Marvel, there shouldn't be any conflict with calling her Viper as well.

21. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    With regards to the Red Skull, let us not forget that there was the Russian Red Skull, Albert Malik. He wouldn't need to be tied to Hydra and doesn't contradict things.

22. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Cooper is confirmed to be returning, despite his Preacher commitments. At well also comments on the setting:

" "I've not started work on [season 2] yet, but it's been written. I do know that, one thing they have decided, is that it's going to be set a year later. So it's 1947, it's going to be set in L.A., and I keep on thinking about L.A. Confidential, that kind of film noir, which would be great.""

23. JEDI-RISING

Apr 15, 2005
    i love L.A. Confidential, but i don't know how much budget they are working with to do a lot of daylight shooting in L.A.

24. Anakin_Skywalker20

Anakin_Skywalker20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 16, 2000
    Anyone seen the dubsmash war between the cast of AC and AoS? lol I love Hayley Atwell but man, she is funny. Im hoping to meet her in Toronto when I go to the fan expo. It'll be fun :)

25. JEDI-RISING

Apr 15, 2005
    yes i watched those on twitter as she was doing them