main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Agent of the Empire: Iron Eclipse #3 (of 5)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Manisphere, Nov 15, 2011.

1. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    It's even more amusing seeing as I think he gets frustrated by Cross mistaking that frustration/attitude as something more familial than it actually is. Eventually that could hit Cross pretty bad if he comes to recognize it.

2. Gorefiend

Gorefiend Chosen One star 5

Oct 23, 2004
    I think being frustrated by your underlings is the major part of existence for most ranking Imperials. ;)

3. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Easily the best of the trio of this week's SW comics!

Action-packed, fun, intriguing, great character and cameo use and some really great one-liners.

4. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I don't know, usually it seems people are frustrated by their superiors, too. There's a reason why most senior Imperials are bald: they've pulled all their hair out.

5. Nagai

Nagai Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2010
    Jello posted:
    The very nature of a client state is that they run their own internal affairs in exchange for surrendering external sovereignty and tribute to their protector.

Then why are they investigating?

6. Cronal

Cronal Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2009
    Because I would imagine that this is where the infernal affairs is crossing with the external affairs of the Empire? Cross did after all encounter strange activity between the renegade Moff and the Corporate Sector.

7. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    COMPNOR reference!

8. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
    I really like John's handling of the Espos thus far. Not just the Nikto detective, but also his bulky blond partner. Giving "the muscle" a deadpan sense of humor is quite refreshing. It makes him feel more "real" and helps distinguish him from the over-used "Big Brainless Thug" stereotype.

9. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I have come to the conclusion that anything with the word "Empire" in the title is automatically awesome.

10. Cronal

Cronal Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2009
  11. Nagai

Nagai Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2010
    So on which Bond villain is Iaclyn based on?