main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Agent Sith Graduates From B5's 4rth Season

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Ulkesh2, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Hey Agent Sith deserves some applause! The Nugget has finished Babylon 5's fourth season. He's now ready for the fifth season. I'm so proud of him. I think we should get Agent Sith a B5/graduation themed cake once he finishes the fifth season. Eh? Donations...anyone? Sigh...OK...no cake. How about a Ho-Ho with a candle stuck into it?

=D=

2. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    [face_idea]

Wait a felgercarbin centon! Instead of cakes and Ho-Hos...how about bona fide B5 issue SPOO! Yeah. OK that settles it. Agent Sith will be served some SPOO as seen from the B5 TV series.

3. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    [face_thinking]

SPOO with a candle stuck into it!

4. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    Disturbing imagery (sp?) as usual my dear. ;)

5. Agent_Sith

Agent_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2003
    Yes, the end is nigh. It has been quite a rollercoaster ride, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. :)

I was thinking more along the lines of a big plate of Garibaldi's home-cooked Italian with a side of Flarn :)

6. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    Agent Sith you'll flip when I tell you an official B5 cookbook exists. A few years ago a B5 cookbook was produced. It has recipe for Human and alien food.

7. Rangeramps

Rangeramps Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2006
    Now Agent Sith, who was the one that begged and pleaded and begged and pleaded and told you you'd love and enjoy it and finally MADE you borrow her B5 dvds so that you would finally watch them. Gee......I wonder. This person even let you borrow her favorite season, season 3, with the threat that if anything happened to them you would face bodily harm. Okay, granted I'm new here but I am an old friend of both you and especially Ulkesh2. I think this person deserves credit where credit is do, j/k roflol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.