1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Agents of the Force - 32 BBY

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Whill_I_Am, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whill_I_Am Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2008
    star 1
    Star Wars: Agents of the Force - 32 BBY

    The hologram springs to life in front of you as you play the holodisc. A robed figure is displayed, a cloak obscuring their face. For some reason the audio track seems lagging, the mouth speaking not syncing up with the words. Regardless it speaks, and a feminine voice seems to call out to you and only you....

    I give you my kindest regards sentient,

    It may come as a surprise to you to know that you have been chosen by a secret organization to act on their behalf. Our organization, while too small to function effectively off-world, has much faith in your abilities as recognized by the minute amount of research we've done on you and three other candidates.

    To be honest Sentient, we know nothing of you aside from what you do. It may seem that our organization is... lacking in the regards to the preparations we may have taken in ensuring your cooperation in this, but rest assured for you and those involved, that you will be compensated for your efforts one way or another...

    What we know about you is kept between yourself and our organization. However, let it be known that there are details about your past that can easily be altered should you choose to decline our most generous offer. You could be the most wanted sentient in the galaxy, Sentient. Every bounty hunter within twelve systems would know your name, your face, and even where you are currently.

    Encrypted on this holodisc are the directions to a spaceport and a credit account designed for you with 1800 credits already deposited. The credits on the account are enough for you to book passage on one of four seperate refugee freighters headed for your destination: Vorzyd V. Once you arrive, you'll await your next orders.

    I can't wait to meet you, Sentient. Take care...

    And may the Force be with you...



    Agents of the Force takes place in 32 BBY, and I as the GM will provide the story. The game itself will run based off of the new and old D20 systems established for the Star Wars Roleplaying game, but I can assure you you will do no die rolling of any sort: I will do that all for you. So in short, no knowledge of the D20 system is needed to play.

    I will make periodic GM posts in regards to your character and location, tagging your username and emboldening your characters name should it be relevant to your character. I will do everything fairly and will play impartial GM. If you think a call I make is unfair (for you, another character, or even in general), do not hesitate to PM me with the discrepancy.

    I am only accepting 4 players. Only 4. Should any of the original 4 characters die over the course of the game, or have to leave the game for any reason, feel free to submit a sheet. The current number of characters at any time will never exceed 4 unless I say so. I will make one post after this opening post stating the names of the players (your usernames) in a sequence. This means I've accepted your character and you post your sheet (with the parts for my eyes omitted so the other players do not know)

    That said, let us move onto the character sheet:


    Name:
    Age: [Age 16+ or appropriate for your species]
    Species/Gender/Appearance: [Keep in mind that some species in the galaxy will have certain strengths and abilities unique to them, but many have weaknesses to almost balance those strengths. If you want to play a truly interesting character, try picking something that isn't human.]
    Height/Weight:
    Personality:
    Background: [This is just for my eyes. Answer the following questions in 1-2 sentences.]
    -How did you decide to be a hero?
    -How did you acquire your class? (A soldier for example might have been in a planetary militia, they may have come from a family of soldiers, they may have trained in a martial school, or they may be a self-taught mercenary)
    -Where did they get their starting equipment? [This will be discu/>/>
  2. Whill_I_Am Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2008
    star 1
    Players Accepted Thus Far

    jedipassion

    ForceForever


    I have received many sheets, yet I am still in the process of deliberating which two sheets to accept now. I urge players who may be interested in this game to send me a sheet for approval, and those who have sent me sheets who are not listed here to PM me in case you are wondering why I have not posted your name.

    At this time, I welcome jedipassion and ForceForever into the Agents of the Force, and ask that they post their character sheets at this time, leaving out the parts meant for my eyes only.

    Again to those of you who are interested, feel free to send me a sheet, as I have much more deliberating to do. The two names listed above provided exceptional examples of characters and I could not help but choose them. Once their sheets are posted, I will give them a starting post, but we as a gaming community will require the other two character positions to be filled.

    ~Regards: Whill
  3. jedipassion Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 9, 2007
    star 2
    Whill I Am Approved!


    Name: Apollo Dron
    Age: 19
    Species/Gender/Appearance: Pho Ph'eahian / Male/ http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:phopheahians.jpg
    Height/Weight: 6ft 195lbs
    Personality: Careless and somewhat cocky at the same time but he does his best at whatever he does.

    Pho Ph'eahians- They were generally humanoid bipeds whose four arms and bright blue fur made them stand out in a crowd. Their fur helped keep them warm on their cool, dimly lit homeworld, while their extra set of arms had such obvious advantages as allowing them to arm-wrestle two opponents at once. (just incase someone doesnt know.)
  4. Whill_I_Am Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2008
    star 1
    Final Roster

    jedipassion

    ForceForever

    Lord_Lahmien

    SelenaMeeka


    The time for submitting sheets is over, but please do not let this discourage you from observing the game from afar. Should there ever be a time where a player must leave the game for any reason, I will post an updated roster with the new characters (and the old ones if they are still around).

    At this time, allow me to welcome Lord_Lahmien and SelenaMeeka as the final two members of the four-person team and ask that they post their character sheets at this time, leaving out the parts meant for my eyes only.

    Once all of the sheets are posted, I urge my players to keep an eye out for a starting post which will get them from a location of my choosing to the arranged area for the game's official start. I welcome all four of you into my game, and hope you will enjoy it as we begin our epic journey as Agents of the Force.

    ~Regards: Whill
  5. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 19, 2008
    star 1
    Whill_I_AM Approved

    Name: A?den Beviin
    Age: 30
    Species/Gender/Appearance: Human(Mando'a)/Male/Armored
    Height/Weight: 6?2? / 225lbs
    Personality: Quiet, iron-willed and ferocious.
  6. SelenaMeeka Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jan 18, 2008
    GM Approved.

    Name: Zuri Rae
    Age: 20
    Species/Gender/Appearance: Zeltron/Female-Her skin is a light, dusty pink and her hair is purple with bold chunks of white. She keeps her hair long and often dyes the white streaks various shades of bright colors-one of her favorites being lime green. Often she never leaves the house without some sort of black eyeliner and a rainbow of vivid eyeshadow to highlight her large, purple, round eyes.

    Height/Weight: 5'3''/125 lbs

    Personality: Fun loving, creative, and optimistic. She thinks that she can either dance her problems away or just forget about them all together.
  7. ForceForever Jedi Youngling

    Member Since:
    Apr 10, 2008
    star 1
    GM Approved

    Name: Tru?Sors Damad?Lin (Shortens her name to just Tru)

    Age: 22

    Species/Gender/Appearance: Falleen, Female, Green scales, long Black hair, blue eyes.

    Height/Weight: 1.7m/ 52.1kg

    Personality: Fun loving and loyal to her friends, but can be serious when the situation calls for it and is a bit of a thrill seeker.
  8. Whill_I_Am Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2008
    star 1
    GM OOC: Allow me to make this clear for my esteemed players, after these opening posts (to which I may have taken your character and placed them where they need to be) feel free to make a post of your own of any length you wish. Preferably it will be long, but within it it must get you to a private spaceport on Vorzyd V where your four ships will drop you off. I don't care what goes on among you and any NPC's you may encounter on your travel to the planet, but keep in mind you're among refugees and perhaps some dangerous individuals.

    Let the games begin shall we?
    [face_devil]


    Apollo Dron
    Mid Rim ? Naboo ? Theed


    Lieutenant Chamberlyn escorted the Republic soldier through the streets of Theed, having escorted him from the Theed Palace. He hadn't served alongside Apollo, not had he had the chance to get to talk to him, but he was ordered to escort him to the main starport courtesy of Captain Panaka. The captain said that is was a ?top-secret? mission, after viewing the holodisc given to Dron no more than a day ago. Thinking it suspicious that the Republic officer would be given a mysterious message from a stranger, Panaka took certain precautionary measures to ensure that nothing would happen to Dron.

    After all, he was a candidate to serve in the Royal Naboo Security Force.

    It didn't take very long to get there by speeder, and the spaceport was packed as usual. Traveling merchants peddling wares outside of their ships, smugglers being questioned by Naboo Security, and tourists slowly plodding down the landing ramps. Upon parking the speeder next to the registered ship, which of course was a sight in and of itself, the Lady Faire a Lady-class luxury liner remained docked as the captain of the vessel marched forward, clearly taking note of the Lieutenant. The twi'lek captain gave the two of them a nod as passengers slowly flowed onto the battered ship.

    ?Standa'd refugee transp'at. Yer eitha getting' on er steppin' back,? The green-skinned alien said, thumbing a grievous scar beneath his eye. Something about him seemed familiar to Dron, but for now all he had to do was board this ship towards the destination arranged on the holodisc.

    ?All y'all headin' ta Vorzyd V, get yer butts in gear... we're leavin' naw.?

    TAG: jedipassion


    A'den Beviin
    Mid Rim ? Concord Dawn ? Devaronian Immigrant Spaceport


    Needless to say the Mandalorians hated the Devaronian immigrants for a variety of reasons, and most of which were their strange ships they brought to the plain-ridden world of Concord Dawn. A'den stood in the spaceport, the arranged spot mentioned in his holodisc, and he had found it difficult to shoulder past several of the immigrants and refugees that didn't notice that he was in fact one of the Mando'a. The warrior found himself standing amid several other alien species, perhaps those interested in hiring mercenaries or something like that. Not that it mattered much to A'den.

    If memory served him right, the ship he was to travel on, a Lady-class luxury liner called the Giggle of Gamorr, and surprisingly enough the ship looked like it was built on Gamorr too: old and shoddy-looking with several hundred refugees piling into it. The human captain didn't bother to check who got on or off his ship, and he leaned against the outer plating of the ship, taking note of the Mando helmet beneath Beviin's arm.

    ?Merc huh? Spent many a day myself working as a merc for some crimelord on Tatooine. Not much work out there nowadays, but good for you vod. Go with Mandalore,? The human hit his hand off his chest half-heartedly, almost mockingly towards A'den, and if it wasn't such a rush to get to whatever hell-ridden world Vorzyd V was, likely Beviin would've decked him.

    TAG: Lord_Lahmien


    Tru?Sors Damad?Lin
    Mid Rim ? Falleen ? Yellow District


    It looked like the short trip back to her homeworld was cut short. No sooner had she arrived and gotten comfortable, T/>/>/>
  9. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 19, 2008
    star 1
    IC: A?den Beviin
    Location: Aboard the Giggle of Gamorr in route to Vorzyd V


    Glaring at the in the captains direction, A?den took a deep breath before nodding and continuing into the belly of the ship. In that brief moment he had decided that upon arrival on Vorzyd V he would teach the captain a lesson on mocking Mandolorians and the comment that he may have worked for Jabba the Hutt did not go unnoticed. For now though, he needed to blend in with rest of the aruetii aboard the Gamorr. To his dismay, upon entering the passenger compartment every eye turned in his direction falling immediately to the helmet resting underarm. The aisle before him cleared, mothers grabbed protectively for their children, slack jawed Devaronian males tried desperately to avoid eye contact him as he passed. It was not until he found an empty seat from which he could monitor all portions of the compartment did things return to normal. Moments later there was a soft his from an overhead speaker as the captain announced their emanate departure. By this time the sour smell of mutli-species sweat and filth had assailed his nostrils and he could not wait to reach his destination.

    The outbound flight from Concord Dawn?s gravity well was rather uneventful, though the eyes of the other passengers constantly watched him which made him uncomfortable, he could see why other Mando?a never removed their helmets among aruetiise. He placed his helmet back over his head and the internal displays sprang to life giving him a 360 degree views of the compartment, this greatly eased his discomfort but immediately put the others on edge. Inwardly he cursed himself for not having his own ship, "After this job." Standing, he walked out in the busy walk weighs of the freighter, refugees practically diving to get out of his path as he headed toward a secluded fresher. In bright colors the words "Out Of Order" were scrawled across the entry way to the communal station in both common and Devaronian. Pausing a moment, A?den activated the infrared scanners of his visor and looked directly at the doorway. Registering no heat sources within he made his way to the entry and had to wait several moments as old, rusty gears slid the doors slowly aside before jamming halfway and grinding to a halt. The opening wide enough for him to slip through, closed slowly behind and he entered what was notably the dirtiest fresher he had ever come across. Matching his was to the rooms center A?den made a mental note to give the captain a lesson on fresher maintenance as well. His visor registered a slight movement moments before a lisping voice behind him said, ?You have made you lassst missstake, Mandolorian. Thessse onesss will enjoy the toysss we buy after ssselling that helmet of yoursss.? He did not need to turn the night vision filter activated in his visor and brought up a clear image of the speaker now emerging from one of the stalls. "A Barabel. No wander the infrared did pick him?.them up.", he thought as he watched the movement of a second assailant climbing the wall above the first. "Thisss one actually enojysss the tassste of humansss.", said the second before leaping at A?den.

    Hours later the Giggle of Gamorr touched roughly at the main spaceport of Vorzyd V. As the boarding ramp lowered to the deck a lone individual exited the craft, his left arm, obviously injured was stained in deep red blood though no gash was detectable in his clothing. He briefly surveyed his surrounds before moving to a nearby fresher station, as he did scores of refugees began to disembark making sure to give him a wide birth.

    Emerging from the Spaceport?s fresher station, the bone in his arm now painfully reset and the bloodstains cleaned away A?den stepped over to a taxi stand. Hailing a transport he place his new trophies, a claw from each of the Barabels he left aboard the Gamorr, on the chain around his next and entered the waiting speeder. "Take me close to here.", he told the driver raising a datapad displaying the name of the private port his was to
  10. jedipassion Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 9, 2007
    star 2
    IC: Apollo Dron
    Location: Aboard the Lady Faire

    Apollo boards the ship Lady Faire and bows to the Lieutenant thanking him for the escort. "Thank you lieutenant, it has been a major privelage fighting alongside you and the others in the Naboo Militia. I will be sure to represent you all in my mission, in a good way of course. Take care and fight hard." Apollo bows once more and walks the rest of the way in as the Lady Faire departs he walks around the ship seeing the various species and again running upon the captain of the ship. Hmm for some reason the captain looks very familiar. I dont know why though its almost as if i have seen this man before. Apollo eventually shurugs off the thought and moves on to find a seat. As he began looking he notices others staring at his bright blue fur, which makes him slightly unconfortable. So he heads on in to the deeper aspects. As he walks around he becomes somewhat lost and tries to find a door out. After opening door after door he eventually grows irritated and opens one more door to find an illegal spice trade between two smugglars. "Hey Freeze!" the smugglars turn to him and laugh and pull out thier stun batons and strike at Apollo. After about an hour of geting the stun batons away from the two smugglars he he gives him a hard punch in the middle of the face and in the diaphram and drags them to the topside of the ship to find that they were at the port. "hmmm well i guess ill leave you both here for the republic to arrest you." Apollo says after sending a written message to Vorzyd V's republic station if they had one. Apollo looks around and finds a random taxi and climbs in. "hey can you take me to this place?" Apollo says as he shows him the cordinates where the datapad has specified, and in a instant off he goes.

    Tag: GM
  11. SelenaMeeka Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jan 18, 2008
    IC: Zuri

    Turning her attention away from her former boss, she sighed slightly. She loved dancing. She was good at dancing. The way the beat made her move, it was magical. Especially when she got top dollar during the night. But, the hologram she received bothered her. Zuri hated feeling upset or bothered. This feeling that the person on the holodisc was not making idle threats made Zuri uncomfortable. At least the threats were backed up with something she could actually use.

    Taking a seat between a rather large man in an overly worn suit of armor and a mother trying to cradle her crying child, Zuri frowned. She slid her bag into her lap and held onto it tightly. She wasn't going to loose the only things she really owned. The man beside her radiated energy. It wasn't a feeling Zuri liked too much, the energy was sexual in nature. Zuri looked up at him. His black eyes looked down at her and her rather revealing outfit. She had planned on dancing tonight, so had dressed accordingly. Unfortunately she discovered the holodisc on her floor near her door before she had left for work. All she had time to do was call her boss (who immediately came running after her) and leave for the spaceport. Rolling her eyes at the man, she looked towards the mother and the baby. The baby's nose was full of snot and his crying was grating her ears. Grumbling, She looked around. There wasn't another empty seat. In fact, the vessel was overly crowded and a lot of people were standing up.

    Zuri sunk back into her seat. For a moment she thought of leaving. The ship was crowded and already she was being bombarded by strange emotions. The thought soon left her mind, however, as the vessel slowly began to power up and take off. The trip was long, and mostly boring. The man sitting next to Zuri didn't try anything, much to her amazement. He had actually fallen asleep part way through the trip, as did the baby on her other side. Zuri couldn't sleep. The ship was a horrible ride and with all the activity going on around her it made her nervous.

    Suddenly the passengers grew quiet. There was a horrid sound coming over the speakers. Zuri thought it sounded like a bantha roaring into a can. She only caught a few words, but was sure it was her stop. She waited for the vessel to land and the doors open before she even stood up. Hugging her bag tightly, she walked out and looked around. Immediately she was hit by the sights and sounds. Bright lights were everywhere spelling out ?CASINO!?, ?THRILL RIDES HERE?, or other such advertisement. Zuri had vaguly heard of this planet before, being in the entertainment business herself. Compaired to Zeltros, the place was a bit more run-down.

    Sighing, Zuri pushed her way through the crowd to a gaggle of commuter vehicles. She pulled out her datapad and pulled up the information she needed. Waving down an empty speeder, she walked up to the driver and leaning over as far as she could (to give him a better view of the goods) she smiled and asked if he'd take her to the coordinates on her datapad. He looked at her for a moment, a toothy grin plastered on his face and nodded. Zuri smiled and slid into the back area.

    ?If you don't mind, I gotta change.? She winked at the driver.

    ?No problem, toots.? The guy said, looking at her through the rear view moniter.

    Zuri quickly slipped out of the dancer outfit and into a more discrete (at least for her) pair of short purple shorts with suspenders and a white top. Seeing the driver still somewhat watching her in the moniter, Zuri made sure to give him as much of a show as possible. After all, he was enjoying it, and the happy feelings were calming her somewhat. She pulled on a bright green fish-net type sweater and then a pair of knee-high white boots. It was still pretty loud, but she didn't really own anything that covered more that was any less dramatic. They arrived at her destination within a few minutes of Zuri finishing dressing.

    ?Hey, how much do I owe ya?? Zuri asked the driver

    He just laughed and shook his head. ?After a performan
  12. Whill_I_Am Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2008
    star 1
    GM OOC: It has been some time since ForceForever has been logged in, and to prevent the momentum of the game from slowing, I have a few options ahead of me, and have chosen to settle for one as I have not received word on her absence.

    Seeing as though she has yet to make an opening post, it would be easiest to continue with the rest of the players and have her catch up in what I will call a "past/present" post. The past being what happened to stall her arrival and the present where she meets up with the players.

    I do not want to leave her out of the game, but I think that if she does not put in a post or if I do not receive word on why she was absent, I will start taking applicants to fill her position. This means anyone wishing to play (or those who have submitted sheets already) are more than welcome to submit new characters. It pains me to say that.

    I will have a small GM post for the rest of you sometime today, so please be patient. I will do my best to hold this game together.

    ~Regards: Whill
  13. Whill_I_Am Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2008
    star 1
    GM Notice: It has come to my attention that ForceForever is dealing with some issues in RL at the moment and may not be back for some time. However, as a courtesy to her I will allow her character to continue playing whenever she returns should she still like to continue playing with us. I am sure our hearts go out to you ForceForever.

    On a more game-related note, I will be looking for a replacement in ForceForever's absence, and should she return, that player can still play with the rest of the party, so submit those sheets people. Tell your friends, get the creative juices flowing. Now for the update:


    Apollo Dron, A'den Beviin, Zuri Rae
    Outer Rim ? Vorzyd V ? Private Spaceport


    The air on the landing pad is surprisingly warm, perhaps from the various ships passing by with their exhausts booming and flaring combined with the overall clustered cityscape. Three semi-identical taxis dropped off their precious cargo, leaving three complete strangers to watch their taxis leave as if in some kind of hurry for more cab fare. The wind blew between the myriad of buildings and howled on the private dock where the strangers stood.

    Before the three strangers could get a good look at one another, a cloaked figure stepped forward and slid back the billowy hood of his dark brown robe. The figure looked sickly, a pale teal color. Murachaun by the looks of him, and he was both tall and lanky, his scales an unnatural pallor. The being coughed and looked curiously, arching a brow as he moved forward. His strides were long and he counted visibly with a bob of his head.

    ?Three koff gaff hack hack I was told there would be four...? He said to himself, holding a rag to his mouth to prevent the spread of germs as he eyed the three strangers. ?Well, you're on time... I think...? He looked at his pocket chrono, eyeing the time as he tapped it. ?And it's broken...? The Murachaun blinked slowly and coughed again through a closed mouth, his cheeks puffing outward with each cough.

    ?I'm uh...gaff gaff Abd-Al Ghayth, but Al works just fine koff koff I guess...? The man went to raise his rag to his mouth again, a metal cylindrical object shining at his belt thanks to the nearby casino lights. He continued to cough and held out his hands to the three strangers. ?Uh, hand me your datapads and uh... make yourselves at home...? The Murachaun continued coughing and did not seem to be in the best of health. The area in which he motioned: the Casino Royale, largest and newest casino on Vorzyd V.

    TAG: Lord_Lahmien, jedipassion, SelenaMeeka/>
  14. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 19, 2008
    star 1
    A'den Beviin
    Outer Rim ? Vorzyd V ? Private Spaceport

    Cautiously A'den entered the Spaceport where he was to meet his mysterious contact and immediately registered the presence of two other individuals. Through his visor he had only just managed to zoom in on their faces when a cloaked and hooded man entered and stood before them. Lowering his robe the male, Marachaun by the look, began to cough and gag on his own phlegm. Using that extra moment, A'den capture the images of the three and stored them for later research.

    ?Three koff gaff hack hack I was told there would be four...? The hooded Maruchaun said through a rag he was holding to his mouth. ?Well, you're on time... I think...? He looked at his pocket chrono, tapping it. ?And it's broken...?

    ?I'm uh...gaff gaff Abd-Al Ghayth, but Al works just fine koff koff I guess...? The man raises his rag to his mouth again before reaching out toward the group. ?Uh, hand me your datapads and uh... make yourselves at home...?

    Reaching into a pouch on his hip A'den produced a datapad and held it before him. "My time is money... Al." He said the name with so much sarcasm that it sounded more like 'owl'. "Hand over whatever information you possess and waste no more of it. You would hate to get on my bad side." He continued tossing the datapad to the sickly man insuring that he kept his distance. Crossing he arms over his chest, A'den began to run a mental checklist of his weapons cache and eyeing both his surrounds and potential opponents, just in case.


    TAG: jedipassion, SelenaMeeka, Whill_I_Am
  15. jedipassion Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 9, 2007
    star 2
    IC: Apollo Dron

    "Well then uh... Al heres my datapad and ill be sure to make myself at home." Apollo says bowing to Al and then walking off to the building in front of them also at the same time coming across A'den "hello im Apollo whom might you be?" Apollo says trying to make himself aquainted at least with whom hes working with.

    Tag: A'den, Zuri
  16. SelenaMeeka Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jan 18, 2008
    IC: Zuri

    "I'm uh...gaff gaff Abd-Al Ghayth, but Al works just fine koff koff I guess. Uh, hand me your datapads and uh... make yourselves at home..."

    Zuri slipped her pack onto her back and walked up to "Al" after the other two. She smiled slightly at them as she handed Al her datapad. The mood of the other two didn't get lost on her, but she decided to ignore it for now. She didn't want to bog herself down with anything more than she needed to at the moment.

    Walking into the Casino, Zuri fought the urge to order a stiff drink. Even though it'd help calm her nerves, she wanted to be alert enough to stay atop whatever was going on...or at least feel like she was in somewhat control. Zuri looked around at the games and tables. It looked plush, lavish, but had a feeling of unease about it. She sighed sightly and took note of where all the obvious security was. There is way more security in here than needs to be. she thought to herself.

    Momentiarly turning back to the large doors to see if the others had come through yet, she shrugged and sat down on the couch that seemed to be covered in the softest fur she'd ever felt. She'd just wait for them here, enjoying the temporary comfort.

    TAG: All.
  17. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 19, 2008
    star 1
    A'den Beviin
    Outer Rim ? Vorzyd V ? Private Spaceport


    "Hello I'm Apollo whom might you be?", said the other male in the group, staring directly at A'den.

    A'den cocked his helmet slightly at the man staring at him long enough to make the moment uncomfortable. As if subconsciously trying to break the tension, the Zeltron female, wearing an all too revealing outfit walked wordlessly between the two. A'den's attention waned and he turned to watched her enter the casino. Turning back to the Pho Ph?eahian, he lowered his voice through his helmet's speaker saying, "Watch yourself Chakaar." With that said, he turned and walked into the Casino, stepping to the left of the entrance he leaned against the wall preferring not to stray to far from an exit


    Tag: ALL
  18. jedipassion Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 9, 2007
    star 2
    IC: Apollo Dron

    Apollo looks at the strange person as she(or is it he?) tells him "Watch yourself Chakaar." Apollo continues into the casino into the same room zuri went to try and break the ice and hopefully get to know them better. Apollo looks around in slight amazement and then looks at zuri and smiles and says "hello im Apollo Dron so who are you?"

    Tag: All
  19. Rowdy_Ewok Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Apr 23, 2008
    GM Approved

    Name: Ma'w'shiye
    Age: 28
    Species/Gender/Appearance: Kadas'sa'Nikto (Green Nikto), Male. Scaly green skin, prominent brow ridges with small horns surrounding the eyes, visible sensitive nose and claws suited for tree climbing. Wears heavy green trousers and a green and black vest, pullover and waist coat combo also has a grey cloak in his possetion with a oversized hood which he wears when not on a jungle hunt.
    Height/Weight: 6ft, 226lbs.
    Personality: Serious, impatiant and can be quick to anger.
  20. Whill_I_Am Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2008
    star 1
    Apollo Dron, A'den Beviin, Zuri Rae
    Outer Rim ? Vorzyd V ? Casino Royale


    The Murachaun didn't seem to mind the pushiness of the Mandalorian as he demanded that he give up any and all information he possessed and suggested he not get on his bad side. Al made a note of it and shrugged it off as if it were an idle threat. He was the mediator between this organization and these strangers, but Al was quick to notice that the more hostile one was the Mando. Not that Al cared much anyway, all he had to do was collect data. Once the three entered, he remained outside for a short amount of time, waiting for the fourth speeder.


    Inside the Casino, it appeared that the three were getting comfortable as they were requested to do. The Zeltron female garnered a lot of stares, and not just from those she was going to be working with. It came with the territory of being one of the more alluring species in the Galaxy at Large. Several men walking by carrying gambling chips would bump into one another just as they gave a prolonged passerby stare and drop nearly all of their earnings in the process.

    The casino seemed to bustle, several CZ-series droids mulling about serving drinks and working at the counters of several of the gambling tables. The casino itself was rather large, several stories high with different sections on each level. Gambling was more prevalent with slot machines and sabaac tables, and other more private rooms for... other things.

    As Apollo was just introducing himself to Zuri, a lone CZ-series waddled up and began waving its arms frantically, nearly taking out a nearby gambler. The droid continued to wave as if trying to get their attention, stepping around in desperate circles to come within their peripheral vision.

    TAG: Lord_Lahmien, jedipassion, SelenaMeeka


    Ma'w'shiye

    Outer Rim ? Vorzyd V ? Private Spaceport


    Al looked up as he saw another speeder coming towards the casino. He wasn't quite certain how it had gotten the coordinates, until a little buzzing noise told him that it was the missing fourth. The Murachaun coughed and hacked some more as the speeder touched down, and he approached slowly, his robe flowing open to reveal the metal cylinder at his belt.

    ?kaff kaff It's about time you koff arrived. Just uh, show me your goff gaff datapad and make yourself at home inside, I guess...? The Murachaun said as he held his handkerchief to his mouth to prevent the spread of germs, the other hand outstretched to receive the datapad.

    TAG: Rowdy_Ewok/>/>
  21. Rowdy_Ewok Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Apr 23, 2008
    IC Ma'w'shiye

    Ma'w'shiye arrived at the private spaceport he had been directed to, with his cloak on and hood up so as to cover his face from view as he had learned some time ago that when a being saw a Nikto they expected a Hutt to be not far behind and he could do without that attention right now. He immedietly saw the other being bofore him unsure of this beings race he did wonder if the air was somehow effecting it or if all it's race coughed in such a strange manner. Still wondering about the strange message he'd recieved what seemed like days ago Ma'w'shiye approached the being lowering his hood as a sign of respect and to get a closer look at the contact he also re-adjusted his spear he'd tied accross his back and handed over the datapad as instructed before heading off inside the building in the direction the being had pointed putting his hood back up as he walked into the room of flashing lights and strange sounds.

    Tag: All
  22. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 19, 2008
    star 1
    IC: A'den Beviin

    Noticing the rust bucket of a droid approaching his two unwelcomed compatriots, A'den slide from the wall and made his way over on course to intercept the CZ just as it arrived. Not taking into account the bumbling, half-drunk patrons of the Casino A'den arrived and few moments later than he wanted as the droid was waving its arms trying to garner attention. "Spill it already droid." He cocked his head toward the CZ, his sudden appearance and voice no doubt alerting the other two to not only his presence but that of the older model droid.

    TAG: ALL
  23. SelenaMeeka Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jan 18, 2008
    IC: Zuri
    Casino Royale


    hello im Apollo Dron so who are you?

    Zuri smiled up at the Pho Ph'eahian. Most of the others she ignored; she was used to the gawk.

    "I'm Zuri. It's nice to meet you, Mr. Dron." Before their conversation could go any further, Zuri noticed the rather high-strung driod trying to get their attention. Sighing, she stood up and motioned to Apollo to turn around. "I believe we are being called. Shall we?"

    The soft smile hid her disdain for droids. Unlike people, Zuri couldn't read those bucket of bolts. If their next meeting was to be with a droid then all hope of really getting a feel or understanding for what was going on might be lost. Or, at the very least, pushed back. Walking up to the droid, she smiled slightly at the other man she'd seen earlier with them outside. His hightened state of impatience was apparent even to a nonempath. Zuri momentairly thought that his...attitude...would have to be fixed or he'd keep her on edge the entire time she was around him. She didn't like being uncomfortable like that, it made her more delicate work with computers harder to do. It was like a beaming distraction.

    Spill it already droid. he said.

    Just the sheer annoyance in his voice made Zuri shiver. She turned to him slightly, the smile on her face somewhat faded. She reached out to touch his arm, then thought better of it. "Please, I know your time is money, but I'm sure we'll be well compensaded for this. If not, well, then, maybe you'll get something better than credits in the end?" She cocked her head to the side slightly as she spoke.

    TAG: Lord_Lahmien, Jedipassion, Whill_I_Am
  24. Rowdy_Ewok Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Apr 23, 2008
    IC: Ma'w'shiye
    Casino Royale


    Walking into the casino was an experience in itself for Ma'w'shiye he'd never seen so many different beings in one place, even though he had travelled alot these last few month's albeit mostly around Hutt space Ma'w'shiye still took a few moments to gather himself after the initial shock at the sheer size of the place.

    Has he wondered on into the room he was nearly knocked over by a drunken patron and only just managed to resist the urge to grab for his spear instead he bared his teeth and gave a low gutteral growl (his favourite sound for showing annoyance).

    Looking around the room he saw the many gaming tables non of which interested him and many droids in amongst the heaving crowds of sentients. Not knowing what he was waiting for was now really begining to bother the Nikto until her spotted a CZ-series droid waving. At first he thought it was waving at him until he saw a Mandolorian, a Zeltron Female and a Pho Ph'eahian Male approach the droid, deciding that abit of scouting was better than doing nothing Ma'w'shiye headed over to the commotion trying his best to stay out of the strangers views.
  25. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 19, 2008
    star 1
    IC: A'den Beviin
    Location: Casino Royale


    His annoyance spiked his voice even through the speakers of his helmet. He began to wonder if anyone would care if he blasted the rust bucket of a droid standing before them or if he had the credits to smooth out in disturbance the came of it.

    "Please, I know your time is money, but I'm sure we'll be well compensated for this. If not, well, then, maybe you'll get something better than credits in the end?" Came the soft voice the alluring Zeltron female that was here for the same unknown reason as he. Her hand made the slightest gesture toward his arm, making intense in response, before she pulled it back as if noticing the miniscule gesture. It was hard for him to decipher if she was genuinely flirting with him or if this was the natural way woman of her species communicated.

    "Good move, sister" He said and he accessed the databank within his helm, instantly connecting to the holo-net and running her image through a few of his normal search routines. A moment later information began to scroll across his HUD.

    Name: Zuri Rae
    Age: 20
    Species: Zeltron
    Gender: Female
    Last Known Homeworld: Zeltros

    Occupation: Unknown
    Criminal Background: Unknown
    Aliases: Unknown
    Bounty: Processing...

    Preemptively ending the search, A'den filed away the little information he had on her. Anyone that young with no known background would not have a bounty and if she did it would not be large enough for him to act on at this particular moment. Cocking his head slightly toward the door, he notice a scaly green Nitko far too interested in his little group as he made his way over.


    Tag: ALL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.