Vancouver Ages Three And Up

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TheDave, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDave Jedi Knight

star 1
    There's a new store in Metrotown owned and operated by a regular over at the Snowtroopers.CA forums. It's called "Ages Three and Up", and it's upstairs somewhere by Zellers. He's got eight feet full of star wars stuff on the pegs and his store's also stacked with Transformers (Alex, you likey?). Be sure to show your support and visit, and maybe even buy some cool stuff. Spence (the owner and operator of "Ages Three And Up") tells me he'll try his hardest to get as much of the harder to find star wars stuff to sell at his store, so make you you come by!

Here's Tracy, one of the girls who works there, in front of the star wars stuff.
    [image=http://www.geocities.com/supertechtoys/mepics/Image-10.jpg]

Here's Nicole (Spencer's girlfreind), who's set to work sometime in May, pictured with some transformers.

[image=http://www.geocities.com/supertechtoys/mepics/Image-207.jpg]
  2. TIEPilot051999 Force Ghost

star 7
    I MUST go there!

Thanks for the heads up, Dave. :)
  3. TheDave Jedi Knight

star 1
    No problemo, Alex. Spence is a good guy, and it' be a shame if didn't get any business, especially because he's a fellow star wars fan, and we've got to look out for one another :)
  4. TheForgottenJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well its a bit of a drive considering I live in Abbotsford but next time I have some money Ill keep it in mind.
  5. Master_Ikrik Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm there, I like transformer too (just not to the Alex extent) but what other things do they sell there? Some of the Star Wars stuff is pretty trippy, I'll make a pilgramige there soon.
  6. Master_Ikrik Jedi Knight

star 1
    Alex, you wanna go sometime in like June? Please will you come with me, I need you Alex, your my only hope. PLEASE ALEX! we could pretend to be like, Brothers! YAH It'll be SO AWSOME!
  7. SquallLeonhart Jedi Knight

star 1
    I went there today. Pretty nifty. The Star Wars selection was good, if not a little outdated...but they did have that one basic clone trooper from the clone wars line...I have the blue one, ut I want all four...I must have it!
  8. TheDave Jedi Knight

star 1
    By "Outdated", do you mean he doesn't have much of the ROTS line? If so, spence did that intentionally. He knew that anyone could get anything from the ROTS line as it was still being shipped to normal stores, but lines like Clone Wars and Saga and the OTC collection weren't, and they're still in high demand, so he put those out for us collectors.

PS: How many VOTC boba fetts were left? I still need a few for a small mandalorian army
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.