AGR Business Cards

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by Elan-Rai, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Are business cards for the group something we are interested in? If so we could get going on this so we can pass them out at C3 and at the ROTS premiere. My dad owns a printing company back where I am from and might be able to cut us a deal. I'd say go with something like a 500 count with 3-4 colors on heavy weight card stock. I'm open to any suggestions on this.
  2. sithsarbad Jedi Master

star 4
    I can make some with pagemaker, but it wont be until next week. I am out for spring break this week. But I can make some samples, and we can pick the one we all like.
  3. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sounds great I was just going to do them myself on the PC. But if you can get a deal that everyone is cool with then there goes another project and headache for me.
  4. Die_Jedi_Dogs Force Ghost

star 3
    Yes! Buisness cards are the good idea!
  5. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    I mean, I know it would be a little on the expensive side of things, but I'd like ones with a little "gloss" to them too. It looks professional, plus it's awesome! ;)
  6. Die_Jedi_Dogs Force Ghost

star 3
    How about we put a recognisable image on them, I mean yes have the AGR logo...but put like an imperial Logo or something on it to catch the eye of someone say in the comics section at Books a million, or at one of the million gaming places in LR or something.
  7. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Gonna have anything on the back? Like explaining what AGR stands for? (I'm half asleep here so if I missed that this was gonna be done forgive me...been up for over 24 hrs nearly)
  8. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Do we have something to hand out tomorrow?
  9. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Henry printed up some mock cards for C3. Not sure if he still has them. They would do for the occasion.
  10. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I hope he brings something. I didn't have time to make anything.
  11. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    i think we should take the card and make a tshirt iron of it and wear it. this would be a great way to advertise
  12. ARKJedi Jedi Knight

Shirts would be cool! I think buttons or some kind of badge/pin would be good too.
  13. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Henry actually made himself a shirt. He was wearing it at my Drive-in. Anyone can take one of the logos that was made and print it out on an iron-on, I think.

It would be awesome to make more professional shirts. I have a Suspicious Mind Trick hockey jersey from Memphis. it is awesome--black with red and white stripes and it says Vader "00" on the back and has Suspicious Mind Trick with the Rebel symbol inside the Imperial symbol on the front.

I would like to have a ringer T for the AGR--possibly grey with dark red rings and one of our logos on it, or a new one.
  14. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I agree, we need a professional looking shirt. That way we can be more easily recognized by newbies.
  15. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    What about a cartoon/characature of Darth Willy with cloak and red blade? Anybody good at Characatures or know someone who is, or know of a good Clinton Characature that we could photochop?
  16. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    i am not wearing bill clinton.
  17. DARTH_CONFEDERATE Force Ghost

star 5
    If we ever get Texarkana up and running, we'll get Ross Perot looking like Yoda, you know, with the big ears.
  18. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    i am not wearing bill clinton.

:rolleyes:
  19. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Awww... you don't wanna support Darth Willy in all his slickness? [face_laugh]
  20. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Master

star 3
    Fallen to the dark side Darth Willy has
  21. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    For me it isn't an issue of support. Whether you are a Democrat or Republican or a fan of Bill or an enemy or don't care--this is about making fun of him.
  22. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Master

star 3
    Yeah that and he is still somewhat a symbol of Arkansas, even if he does say New York is his home now not Arkansas
  23. Wet_Fett Force Ghost

star 1
    Please no Willy. We want to put something on there that will actually reflect something good about arkansas.
  24. sithsarbad Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree with Fett.....

Put someone up there who isn't wearing shoes and doesn't have any teeth!!!
  25. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    I think it was a joke, guys. :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.