AGR - Membership Database

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by Elan-Rai, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Okay, I've been doing a little scouting around for an internet database that can accomodate our ever-growing Star Wars community. It'd be easier to find contacts and keep the database up-to-date if we have something besides a message board.

So, after doing a little homework I've managed to find something that appears to fit the bill. Below you will find a link to a database that needs filling out. All you have to do is click New to add a new member. Fill in all the details as correctly as possible because once you submit there's no going back. Henry or myself are currently the only keyholders to integral parts of the database to save prying eyes from deleting it. If you need to make changes just PM me or Henry and we can change it for you.

In the meantime, everyone try to get your information into this database so we can manage it. We'll be able to send out newsletters in the future too! :D

Since this is in the "beta" stage please PM me with any problems or enhancements that you'd like to see. MTFBWYA!!

ArkanSith Galactic Renegades - Membership Database
  2. Darth-Arakis_ Jedi Padawan

Hello, Please add me to the database, I am looking forward to all of getting together...!!!!!!!
  3. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    You have to add yourself by clicking on New.
  4. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Personally I think it would be cool if there was a "hide" option for some of the information--so officers would have access to contact information, but it wouldn't be available to anyone who clicks on the link.
  5. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    There may be. I haven't dealt with it enough to do anything real cool yet. I'll play with it the next time I have time and see what other options are possible.

Even yet, since we have a few web-gurus working for us on our webpage, maybe they can come up with a database that works right off our site. Who knows? ;)
  6. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Just wondering again, from either of you who have access to the master list, if someone can give me numbers or help me call people that don't post a lot to make sure they know about tomorrow's activity.

...I suppose I should have asked someone to put it on the official page...
  7. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    I have access to the numbers, but the question is this: Who wants their numbers given to whom? Or, do they care? I suppose if they put it in the database, they don't mind being called. Just let me know who you want.
  8. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, I just checked out the websites and although they are pretty spare, as has been said, I am glad they have links now. Now we can actually tell people where to go without a complicated link or ten links slowing them down on the way!!!
    Yay!

Now, what happened to our web gurus and making something better?

And Henry, can you or Jay send an email to everyone on the list telling them about Saturday?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.