main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ahalik Gorena- a JA fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Hiroko01, Feb 15, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    I know your here Hiroko, I've been seeing you post every where.... so what is it with the lwe6ts negelct our thread thing?????

Hmmm write soon okay??

Kithera

2. Hiroko01

Hiroko01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1998
    <sob> I'm trying, I really am! I'm having a lot of problems with the next part for some reason BUT I think I did find some way to get around it. I'll be kinda busy for a while, but fear not! I haven't forgotten this thread!

mojoooo... where are you?

3. MrsKenobi

MrsKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 1999
    It's alright I'll keep the thread towards the top while you figure out the next scene.
    The only reason I haven't posted my fanfic is because I know it would take me forever to post new segments!

4. Kirla'an Kenobi

Kirla'an Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 1999
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!!!!

5. Hiroko01

Dec 14, 1998
    *steps timidly out onto stage, speech notes in hand, and gulps nervously. The crowd looks a little rowdy.*

Sorry it took so long, and sorry this is so short. I was suffering a major work overload and mojo anemia, but I think this might help that a little.

Akretiry remained deep in the mental realm. Although he was no longer in it, Qui-Gon felt the under-the-surface eddies of activity within her bond.

He touched his own bond with Obi-Wan. His Padawan was in turmoil and quite bewildered, but he was awake. Nothing life-threatening? but he ought to see the boy? yet? it was not wise to leave Akretiry alone. Strange things happened in the mental realm and with the ones that had already come to pass, Qui-Gon could not feel comfortable with her being by herself.

Nor with her standing tipsily in the glass field. Gingerly, he lifted her up. Like all Jedi with their hard-worked muscles, she was heavier than most people of her size? but even for her rangy build and child-burden, she was light enough to be carried easily.

Her body was completely limp in his arms. She?s really out of it, he noted, frowning. Shifting her weight, he rested her head on his shoulder. Several strands of her malt-brown hair bunched against his face and filled his next breath with its scent of leaves and bark.

He laid her carefully down on the couch, releasing her to sink into the cushions. As she settled, her arms shrugged over her stomach in some unconscious manifestation of the maternal instinct. Qui-Gon watched her for a moment and tucked away a few fallen strands of moss-smelling hair.

Another moment of watching, and her sense gathered back into itself. The texture of her mind suggested Taihei: the meditation, done alone, to quiet a troubled heart.

He turned away to clean the glass.

[This message has been edited by Hiroko01 (edited 12-18-1999).]

6. MrsKenobi

MrsKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 1999
    Hiroko, thank you, thank you, thank you!

[This message has been edited by MrsKenobi (edited 12-18-1999).]

7. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    What?! There's a post! Whoohooooo!!!
    Thank you!

Trika

8. Jedi Master Ann'ho Fiida

Jedi Master Ann'ho Fiida Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 17, 1999
    Yes, I'm dense, but I forgot where the glass figures in. What was broken?

Thanks for the great post Hiroko!

9. Hiroko01

Dec 14, 1998
    Akretiry dropped her glass. Guess it's kind of easy to forget stuff when posts are 2 weeks apart. heheh...

10. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    GREAT POST!!!
    Torturously short but great anyway!
    more?

11. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    Okay, shameless plug time!
    Please, somebody check out "Twin of Evil." No one has posted on it in a while.
    Okay, plug over.
    GREAT STORY HIROKO!!!!!

12. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Well, you know my feelings on the post

I found this on the third page so I decided I'd better push it to the top!!

Gee aren't maternal instincts great!

Kithera
    Too much sugar, too little time

13. aka Doolittle

aka Doolittle Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 1999
    Ok, I've tried not to be the dork I am. I really have tried! But to no avail: question, when people say 'to the top' and everything like that, what does it mean? I thought maybe it meant, like, read it again (from the top) ??? But know I'm not so sure....
    Thanks,
    ~dorky
    (that'd be eliza)

14. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    WELLLLLL!!!! Let's see 'cos there are 4 or so pages stories which aren't being replied to drift down the order as they are catagorised according to time (does that make sense)

So the most recently posted ones are at the top....when you find a story futher down that.....dang I can't explian this. Someone else will have to

Muap* I hate headaches!

What in Sith did I write that for

Kithera

15. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    I really like it!! I haven't had time to read all of your story, but from what I've seen, you are a great writer!

16. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    I have now read the whole think, and I believe it's beautifully written!!! Bravissimo!!

*hestitantly* Although, if anyone would like some other fan fic to read, I have my own story called The Truth About Beginnings I wouldn't mind generating readers for. Please???

17. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 1999
    Too long between posts....forgetting what happens in story.....need more.....

18. Hiroko01

Dec 14, 1998
    You're certainly one to talk, JOWK. Well, I worked on it a bunch tonight... with any luck I'll be violently ill tomorrow like the rest of my family (I'm the only one standing right now, hehe) and will have nothing better to do than post. With no luck whatsoever, Break starts Thursday so it'll be another day or 2. bwahahaha.

This emotional stuff is hard! Mesa workin', I swear.

19. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    I know! JOWK, we need you over at your thread! I'm forgetting everything!
    Well, not really, but a post would be nice...

Trika Kenobi

20. aka Doolittle

aka Doolittle Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 1999
    Kit',(Would you, um, mind telling me how you make things bold?), I understand!!!! (After I read your post four times out loud!) Thanks.

~Eliza

21. Jedi Master Ann'ho Fiida

Jedi Master Ann'ho Fiida Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 17, 1999
    Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi, those who live in glass houses shouldn't ask for more posts...umm...yeah. You know what I mean! Get over to your thread and post girl!

22. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Okay, bold????

When you go to post replies there is this little icon on the left hand side that say UBB Code is on if you go in there you can find out lots of cool stuff. In the meantime however.

To get Bold you press "[" then "b" then "]" (without the ""'s ) the when you get to the end of what you want to be bold you press "[" then "/" then "b" then "]".

Okay, so yahooo is you want Italics the you use the above formula but substitute and i.

Easy? Probably not the way i jsut outlined it!!!

If you waiting for more post check out Sounds of Silence...please...Castin is desperate for more posts (but don't tell him I told you!!!)

See ya
    Kithera

23. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 1999
  24. Hiroko01

Dec 14, 1998
    Here it is, y'all! Finally. Btw you can thank Tyhei for deciding Obi-Wan smells like manly vanilla. umm Check out Musical Jedi's "The Truth About Beginnings" story, it's cool!

MERRY CHRISTMAS. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!

For one long second, Obi-Wan and Bakada just stared at each other. Then, heart pounding, Obi-Wan quickly turned away, back behind the wall of vines.

Oh Force, she?s here! Now what?

You have to go back and talk to her, that?s what, he answered himself sternly. One couldn?t go hiding from something, someone, to which they were bound. Especially not when the stakes were this high.

He still wasn?t sure how he could look her in the eyes. But mercifully, she spared him further debate on the subject by calling out his name. A summons was good excuse to quit wasting time and get down to business.

As he reemerged from the vine garden, he seemed to have caught her in the middle of clearing her throat? she stopped in mid-achem, looked startled for a moment, and motioned him over before commencing to cough her lungs out.

She wasn?t far away, and Obi-Wan was at the spot in the gouged-out bank in a matter of a couple seconds. The stream had proven no obstacle at all; he crossed it with a long step, coming to crouch in front of the Healer where she sat. She stopped coughing for a second to peer at him over the hand that covered her mouth. A long pause followed.

?Hey,? Bakada attempted lamely, breaking the awkward silence.

In her next breath, she finally discovered what Obi-Wan?s scent was like without hospital antiseptic smothering it. He smelled like he?d been running for the last few hours, which was certainly his right?
    Bakada probably didn?t smell perfect herself at the moment. But coming very clear through that was the note of just him? almost vanilla, but somehow the masculine sort. It was a nice smell... in spite of everything else that was going on at the moment, Bakada approved of that, at least.

Obi-Wan brought his rather scant knowledge of Mornayrran body language to bear, cautiously reaching out and touching her forehead. ?Are you alright?? he asked.

Bakada squirmed under his gaze. It was steady, and cool in the water-blue color... but behind his eyes was a shuddering intensity. Not just his eyes, either? his entire presence was right there, straight in front of her, looking at her, and full of apprehension threatening to quiver over the brim. She could see
    it, hear it in his voice, and feel it in the please-don?t-rip-my-arm-off caution of his touch? she swore she could even smell it on his body, through the sweat. He flooded her senses? and went deeper, through the whisperings of the bond, pulsing through her awareness.

This was nothing like what she would have expected from the arrogant little twit she used to think he was... but then, arrogant little twits didn?t understand Sla-Nedh until a few more years of experience beat it into them.

My word, Kenobi, you?ve grown up a little since last time I saw you, Bakada realized.

?Yes, I?m alright,? she said out loud, and coughed again. Letting his hand drop away, Obi-Wan considered his next words. They weren?t to be easy ones. He bit his lip and shuffled his feet awkwardly, looking down for a second. ?Look? if there was anything I did, back in the bay??

?No, no,? Bakada said, shaking her head. ?Don?t think like that, Obi-Wan. It wasn?t your fault... entirely...?

?Well...? He turned an unsure gaze back on her. ?We probably need to talk about it.?

?For the sake of the bond and all that,? Bakada echoed his thoughts, returning his look. ?Aye, there are some things that you ought to know.? She lifted up a hand and let it fall heavily into the grass beside
    her. ?Pull up a chair, Obi-Wan. This might take a minute.?

Things are what they are only in relation to other things, Bakada thought, the Mornayrran maxim twirling through her head. The relationship between herself and Obi-Wan was most likely about to take a major turn. Force, she hoped it didn't make him think differently of her... she hoped he

25. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    Whoohoo! Another post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.