main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Ahh Good Ol' Fashioned Rumors... :D

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Wench, Dec 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChoadsGirl

ChoadsGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2002
    LMAOROFPMP.... JW, good use of that picture.

2. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    I am NOT fabulous...

I'm SOOOOOPER!!!

3. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Thanks wench.. i guess thats a compliment..:)

4. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    [face_laugh] You guys are killing me!!! [face_laugh]

5. ChoadsGirl

ChoadsGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2002
    You're a "SOOOOOOPPPERR Trooper"???

6. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    It sure is DarthFeldman!!! I think you're waaaaaaaaayyyy better than Haim.

:D

Oh and I'm glad you got a kick out of that ChoadsGirl!!! I certainly did with that pic you sent!! HEE HEEE!! [face_laugh]

7. Jedi_Webb

Jedi_Webb Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    I haven't meet you guys, but I'm getting a strong mental picture here that is NOT PRETTY. OMG. Whaaaahahahaha.

8. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    Don't get me wrong. I adore Commander Choad, he's my buddy! BIG HUGS FOR THE COMMANDER!!!

But that picture...OMG!!! [face_laugh]

Think Wookie in highwater green sweats with bedhead...

It was classic!

*Ducks the flying sweats*

You know I [face_love] you Commander!!!

Even if you are FABULOUS!! *SNAPS FINGERS*

...And then QUICKLY runs away!!! :D

9. Commander_Choad

Sep 11, 2002
    <taps fingers>

JW, you are SO in trouble...

</taps fingers>

10. -Master-

-Master- Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2002
    Run Wenchy run

11. Commander_Choad

Sep 11, 2002
    <sings>
    No where to run to baby... no where to hide...
    </sings>

12. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    [face_shocked]

Pant, pant....

I've been running all night! [face_shocked]

I can't take this anymore! [face_shocked]

Ok, OK!! My give up! My give up!

I'll zip my lip about the sweats!

GIGGLE!

Ok...I'm trying...GUFFAH...SNORT...I...GIGGLE...really am!!

MWAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!! [face_devil]

I JUST CAN'T HELP IT!

[face_laugh]

But in the interest of friendly relations, I swear I won't post the picture.

BIG WENCHY HUG & SMOOCH for you COMMANDER.

Truce! *Waves the White Flag*

13. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    Heh Heh... here's a good one I just remembered from my high school days as well.

The rumor: Guess what I heard? Stephannie like told me that she heard from Liz's boyfriend's sister's butcher that like Rachel soooooo plays for the other team! [face_shocked] Liz's boyfriend's sister's butcher saw Rachel being pinned by a girl on the football field, and they were kissing!!! [face_shocked] I always knew there was something wierd going on with her! [face_shocked]

The reality: I was indeed being pinned down by a girl on the football field, however that girl was my best friend and I'd just pissed her off. In fact when whoever it was saw us, I was about to be punched in the nose. I have no idea where the kissing came in, but apparently a girl brawl leads to kissing, which I didn't know.

My reaction to the rumor: [face_devil] Well, she is pretty you know!
    My friend and I totally played off this one too. We thought it was sooo funny that it was too good to pass up. We both had boyfriends at the time, but every once in awhile while we were surronded by lots of people we'd smack each other on the rear or something and the rumors would start flying again. It was so much fun! By the time we graduated the school was convinced (with the exception of the boys we dated) that we were a couple. [face_laugh]

The new rumor: I am a gifted astrophysicist from another time continuum. I have discovered the secret to time travel among different dimensions and will bring the fury of the Empire upon you if you resist my overthrow of your pitiful government. You thought the Empire was science fiction? Dream on Earthlings...it exists...and you will bow to it!!

Oh, and I never did get punched. She surprised me with that tackle, but I kicked her off me, we slapped each other a few times, and then started laughing so hard we forgot what we were fighting about.

14. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Well, the party was last night, and the whispers were abound from the moment we hit the room. It should be pretty interesting to hear what they come up w/ now. ;)

15. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    [face_laugh] I can't wait to find out!!! [face_laugh]

Did you have a good time?

16. RoyalRedCynic

RoyalRedCynic Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2002
    I heard a rumor that I don't know how to drive in the streets of San Diego....Oh wait that's True!

For those of you that rode with, know what I'm talking about. Hey I got us there right, and in one piece too! :)

17. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    JW-It didn't suck ;) No, it wasn't that bad. At least I had someone to talk to besides my Mom (we work together BTW). Seriously, it was very nice, the food was excellent and I took off before the real drunkeness ensued (about the time the cigars came out *cough, hack, gasp*)

18. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    [face_laugh] Well, I'm glad to hear it wasn't terrible!

I am soooo looking forward to the yummy rumors you'll present us with about yourself come Monday! [face_laugh]

*WAVES @ RoyalRedCynic*

Long time no see!!! :D

19. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    It could be worse, RoyalRedCynic. Our navigator could have gotten us to LA. ;)

20. Darth_Moridin

Darth_Moridin Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2002
    I'm waiting to hear the rumors from Mick after her Christmas party. I'm going with her, since poor Void has to work, and this'll be the second man her coworkers have seen her with, who's not her boyfriend...

21. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    [face_laugh] Ohh...now those will be good too!!! :D You'll have to share with us! :D

BTW..IA you promised a new rumor, but you've not produced one yet...Hint, hint! ;)

22. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    RoyalRedCynic: It's not that you don't know how to drive in San Diego, it's just that you need two cops to tell you to turn on your lights. :D

I'm looking forward to everyone's office party stories. Ours will be lame, since we close early (it's this Thursday), all drive to whatever fancy hotel they're having it at, and combine it with an employee meeting. [face_plain] Lame. At least the food is usually good, and there's free wine and beer. (Although I'm not much of a drinker of either, it makes everyone else a little more fun. ;))

23. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    Enlist the help of a handsome young man...I'm sure the rumors will fly like the wind!

Ok, so I've never driven with RoyalRedCynic...is it really THAT bad? [face_shocked] [face_laugh]

24. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    I don't need to get rumors started. They already think I'm insane around here. (Cute little cardboard R2D2 on my monitor-check. Harry Potter mousepad with reusable stickers so I can change the scene-check. Oh, yeah, she's the one who took time off in May to GO TO A MOVIE! :D)

And no, RoyalRedCynic isn't a bad driver. ("It's not his fault! :D) He did get us from San Diego to Mesa in just over 5 hours!

25. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    [face_laugh]!!! That's cool. I had the same "She's such a dork" stuff going around my Nursing class, until I brought out my chainmail that is. [face_laugh] :D [face_devil]

Shhh..don't tell anyone I said the "C" word! Shhhh...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.