main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Ahm, hello...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by jeigh, Mar 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeigh

jeigh Jedi Master star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Ok, I normally don't do these introductory post things when I join a mailing list or message board. Usually I wait until I see a post that interests me then I just jump on into the conversation, however, Stephanie told me if I didn't write one, she'd write one for me, so here goes.

So, it should be clear by now that Stephanie told me about this club. We both go to Brock, and we're going to be housemates next year. I'm a 2nd year comp sci. major and today my friend and I worked out the ratio of males to females in my database class. For every 1 female, there are 6 males. My geekdom reaches out to computers, scifi, and Anime. I'm learning Japanese specifically so I can watch raw anime. My fav. online comics are 8-bit theater, boy meets boy, diesel sweeties, megatokyo, two points, of view, and userfriendly and I'm promoting them so you will all go and read the ones you don't read now and become hooked like me. My ultimate obsession would have to be Stargate-SG1 (I own the authetic team jacket! Aaand, a lot of other stuff).

... I'm stopping now.

2. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Hello, Welcome to the Boards :)

Nice to meet you!

:D

3. Kazama

Kazama Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2001
    Welcome! Anime rules mwahahhaa!
    ///_^

4. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Hey hey,

welcome to the boards, hope to see you at a meeting some time.

5. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 20, 2001
    Welcome!!!!!
    yes, anime is really cool. And I'm teaching myself japanese. I've got a phrase book and a japanese-english-japanese dictionary. I haven't done anything lately, but I am learning! lol

6. jeigh

jeigh Jedi Master star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    I'm taking a course at Brock. The suckiest part of it is coming up with skit ideas for the final exam.

7. jadepadawan

jadepadawan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2002
    Yay Leigh posted

You guys will like her-I just hope she doesn't get scared off by John's pic!

I am editing this so ignore Chris's ques

yes, Leigh spells her name Jeigh-just so people don't get confused I think it's some anime thing

8. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Hallo and welcome!

9. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Hello Leigh (why did you spell it wrong?)

Welcome to the boards. Please head over to our official website and fill out the member sign up form too.

It's here.

10. jeigh

jeigh Jedi Master star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Actually it's a really long and confusing story involving alter-egos, love affairs, mistaken identity, and online surveys.

Also, just to clear up any mistakes before they happen, Leigh is pronouced "Lee" and Jeigh is pronouced "Gee". You should get it into your head now before you convince yourself otherwise and constantly pronouce my name(s) wrong. Yes, I have this problem a lot ;)

11. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    Hey, welcome aboard!

Please don't think we're weird :D

12. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Heya! Love having new members!!

Shaden *^_^*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.