main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ahsoka and The Force Unleashed

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Darky5K, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darky5K

Darky5K Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2008
    I was just thinking of this, how cool would it be for your main enemy in the game be Anakin's old apprentice? It just seems odd she's introduced the same year as the game and all is coming out.

Think of it, she could have survived Order 66, went into hiding, and the Sith apprentice somehow finds her. Because we've seen there's some kind of mental bracelet on him, and see an action figure of the apprentice as a Jedi, maybe they could have her play a role of trying to redeem you? Like KOTOR, but from a different POV?

It could also speak volumes of Anakin's ability to train such a young Padawan as soon as he became a Knight, that she survives and eventually faces him. Have the two apprentices face one another and so forth.

Maybe she dies after the apprentice leaves Vader, which is shortly before Hoth, and the story picks up from there. Sometime later, he joins Luke's New Jedi Order.

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    Though there is a Togruta in the game, she's been confirmed to be Shaak Ti.
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/6/6e/ShaakTi_tfu.jpg]

I'm kind of glad it's not Ahsoka though, since it would ruin any danger her character got into throughout the series because we'd know she survives.

3. Grey1

Grey1 Host: 181st Imperial Discussion Group star 4 VIP

Nov 21, 2000
    Yep, the ship has sailed some time ago. There's a little consolation for canon lovers, though, as it will be Shaak Ti's third death, and the only one that's canon (so this finally gets cleared up).

I seriously don't get how people can assume that Ahsoka could possibly die in the animated series save for maybe, maybe, maybe the final episode. And while we're at it, I don't get why a story only works "if the danger is real", either. I think most franchise stories like SW, Trek, Bond, Indy etc. work fine even though the audience isn't living in constant fear for the protagonists (which would kill the franchise because people couldn't connect on a character level).

But as this is off-topic and this thread looks like it will be closed soon, I guess I won't find out... sigh...

4. Dawud786

Dawud786 Chosen One star 5

Dec 28, 2006
    The PT worked even though we knew that Yoda, Obi-Wan, Anakin and Palpatine would all survive it.

5. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    This has all been brought up in the main TFU thread, FWIW - I think that's where speculation and discussion about the game and it's other media tie-ins is meant to be kept.

whostheBossk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.