main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ahsoka and the Ghost Crew in Rogue One

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by jamminjedi23, Apr 20, 2015.

1. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    it will be a dark and gritty movie. these folks are about to take on the most suicidal suicide mission in the history[​IMG] of suicide missions.

2. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    It sounded like radio chatter from a position being overrun IMO. Similar to how this close air support mission sounds like between a JTAC on the ground an A-10 providing the support sounds in intensity. When you consider that they have selected people to work on this film that have worked on films like Black Hawk Down and Saving Private Ryan, I think that it will be intense.

3. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015
    It will be interesting how long this movie winds up being. A lot of movies that concentrate almost entirely on battle these days go around the three hour mark.

4. ARC_RC-7567

ARC_RC-7567 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 22, 2015
    I'd rather see clones that joined the Rebellion but ya know that just me :p

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    your name gives it away.

kubricklynch likes this.
  6. ARC_RC-7567

ARC_RC-7567 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 22, 2015
    Of course it does :D

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  7. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    They did mention there were going to be no jedi in rouge one, and Ahsoka would still fall into that category for the makers of the film. That also means kanan and Ezra will not appear.

jabberwalkie likes this.
  8. hairymuggle

hairymuggle Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 28, 2014
    Me too, but I don't really expect universal praise or nostalgia for them in the movie. It'll be interesting to see how opinions vary between those with personal anecdotes of the Jedi and those who only know them through myths.
    I don't want pointless, unsubstantiated dissing like in TCW either. TCW was too shallow and trollish for me to take anything they say seriously, but I want to see how opinions on Jedi differ in canon characters by more prolific writers. I suspect some rebels were from CIS territories that were fighting against Jedi, and other Republic people who are bitter from losses the Jedi failed to prevent (since the movie's theme is "No Jedi to save you").

I really hope Ahsoka doesn't show up, but they've managed to come up with so many excuses for her appearances that I'm wary of what they'll come up with to justify her existence this time ("she's not an overpowered superhuman, she's beautifully flawed!"; "She's not a Jedi, so she doesn't count!"). Ugh.

But I am very excited at the direction this movie is taking, Jedi or no Jedi.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.