main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Ahsoka from the CG series

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Amirai, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amirai

Amirai Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2008
    It's about time they have a female jedi as one of the main characters, huh? :)
    [image=http://amirai.net/art/Ahsoka.jpg]

2. Giolon05

Giolon05 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2005
    Very cool! I'm a little disappointed that she's like a teen-aged character, but I guess that's b/c I'm an adult nowadays. I would've liked to see someone like Aayla Secura, Bastilla, or even someone older like Kreia, but hey beggars can't be choosers. As long as it goes down better than the LotF book series, I'll enjoy it!

Back to the drawing, it's great! It looks just like her, what else can I say!? :)

3. Amirai

Amirai Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2008
    Thanks! As for the character, I like the idea. Gotta watch the show first tho!

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Welcome to Fan Art, Amirai!

Boy, do I feel stupid right now. I haven't been following the Clone Wars series and I had to do some digging just to see who this Ahsoka was. You did a nice job with the rendering! Great style and wonderful pose! :)

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Aww, she's so cute!! Nice job showing her figure :)

6. TheOnlyJediPrincess

TheOnlyJediPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2006
    Ooh Ahsoka! She is very well done. I can't wait for the series. it's fun to see some fan art of her already!

7. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    [face_coffee] I like your version. There was an Ahsoka comic I meant to do...

She reminds me a bit of some interpretations of Mandy from Billy & Mandy here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.