main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ahsoka getting older in CW series?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by BornNaked, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornNaked

BornNaked Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2010
    Hey, I never posted here before. However I am a fan of the forum, the show, and Star Wars in general.

Any who, I found this on deviantart and I would like clarification. They mentioned that this picture was in the StarWars Insider Magazine #121 and that is what she will look like by the end of season 3.. I do not subscribe, so if any one of you dudes or dudettes do can you please post the article that goes along with it?

[image=http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/296/1/5/ahsoka_tano_by_ironman12-d31dgcs.jpg]

Thanks!

**Mods, if this is against the rules, please delete.

2. Sword_Of_Goliath

Sword_Of_Goliath Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2010
    The article is a lot of platitudes and PR. Nothing to post. "Season three's gonna be the best ev-er!!!" We skip ahead & see Ahsoka older -- as we've been jerked around the time line this whole pointless season. Whoo-hoo. Now taller, Padme doesn't have to bend over when she gives Ahsoka hugs n kisses!

My hope is that A. turns out to be a clone and is aging at an unnatural rate and will simply die of old age by the end of S03, never to be heard from again!

Either write her a good story or get rid of the brat.

3. XCell

XCell Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    I dunno about the whole article, but this was brought up in the general TCW thread. http://boards.theforce.net/live_action_clone_wars_classics/b10467/20757653/p338

4. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    I think it was Rexter_Fangirl who originally got the image, if Deviantart is anything to go by.

5. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    No, she is frozen in enternal youth. She'll get new clothes, but she hasn't aged. The episode in which she gets new clothes is another prequel (or an episode that is before the last episode in the timeline if you can understand that concept).

(Wow! another Ahsoka thread. She just spawns threads right and left!)

6. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.