main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ahsoka has to die sometime, right?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by JediMasterKendo, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeTano

LukeTano Jedi Master star 3

Jul 10, 2009
    o
    Dondé estó option uno, dos, tres, o cuatro?

(Translation: Was that option one, two, three, or four?)

Also, didn't it used to be:

For TCW, Courasant's population is 2% human, 98% previously used character models?

What did you have in mind, Yuzzhan Vong?

Everyone is so critical of TCW, especially of poor Ahsoka.

Sherlock Holmes can be a Gary Stu, yet everyone loves him. Yet many don't like Ahsoka merely because they think she's a Mary Sue. Unless many here are sexist and/or xenophobic.....

2. TheFunnyLittleYoda

TheFunnyLittleYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2010
    I got a feeling that Ahsoka's gonna get killed by ventress.

Is there a possibility?

3. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    We don't know, and of course he couldn't say it. Whatever it is, it has been decided when the character was created, and that reliefs me.

4. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Yeah, just like Shaak Ti's fate was decided when she was created...and just like Jar Jar's fate was decided was he was created...and just like Darth Vader's fate was decided when he was created...and just like Leia's fate was decided when she was created...

5. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Their fates weren't established after they were created. o_O
    Lucas originally killed Shaak Ti in ROTS, but she was later saved.

6. LukeTano

LukeTano Jedi Master star 3

Jul 10, 2009
    Isn't the title of this thread a little....well, kind pointless? Whether or not Ahsoka survives Order 66, the Clone Wars, or even the entire Saga, it seems certain that, sadly, she will die sooner or later, as all Jedi, and everyone else, must.

Sorry, GGrevious, I must admit that remark kinda mocking your statement about Courasant was a rather rude.

What's a troll?

7. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    LukeTano, you don't have to continuously troll. [face_tired]

8. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    LukeTano - I think what GG means is that you'll come into the thread, reply to something on-topic, and then talk about things that are only tangentially related to this thread, or even TCW in general.

9. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    Given her fate in the comics, and hoping TCW stays true to that, then I think she is less likely to kill Ahsoka. However, it is still not impossible.

10. Imperial-Guardsman

Imperial-Guardsman Jedi Padawan star 1

Jul 27, 2010
    I really hate this show because of canon problems just like this one, but more then likely she will leave on and be featured in the live action series that will come out when Mustafar freezes over. Also I do not watch the show and never plan on doing so it has totally made a joke out of the star wars prequel canon.

11. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    If you don't watch the show, then how can you comment on it? How can you have any opinion on it at all? It is one of the highest rated shows on Cartoon Network and has won numerous awards. It has also been doing a fantastic job of renewing interest in the Star Wars franchise. Ahsoka will be in the Live Action Series and she will continue on into the Dark Times...during the Empire!

12. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    Everyone has their own opinion, rumblewagon. And, no, Ahsoka will not be in the live action series, and no, TCW only won 2 small awards. It did not renew anything in Star Wars, but only attract new fans (mostly kids). Also, how is this even related to this thread?

13. cadbanerocks21

cadbanerocks21 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 26, 2010
    We ALL new Ahsoka would die ever since we saw her. If she doesn't die in Season 3, maybe Season 4. I have a feeling Aurra Sing will kill her for revenge.

14. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    Though we don't actually know her final fate in the comics. Or Alpha's, darn them.

15. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    I have to agree with rumblewagon on this one. If someone hasn't watched the show, how can he say if it is good or bad? I call this trolling and bashing, if you ask me. And yes, the show has renewed the interest in the franchise aswell as attracted new fans. And as GGrievous said, Ahsoka won't be in the Live Action series.

16. XCell

XCell Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    When was that confirmed?

17. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    It would be easier to explain her absence in ROTS if one of the bounty hunters kills her. Since as far as I can remember, none of them are in ROTS. Although as I'm typing, it would make sense for Bane to kill her in that scenario. Or even the pirates.

18. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    It wasn't. But we both know Ahsoka was created only for this series, and it would be a bit awkward to put her in the live action series.

19. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    As I understand it, the live action series isn't really going to have Jedi in it that often, right?

20. Imperial-Guardsman

Jul 27, 2010
    I have seen a few episodes just to give it a shot and like i said it has destroyed the prequel era. Ahsoka will not die because this is a cartoon for kids GL would never kill off a main character meant for little kids I just don't see it happening. And I am not trolling merely expressing my beliefs on the topic that is a big one for all star wars fans because problems like this one could break apart the canon very quickly and don't even get me started on what this kid's show has done to Mandalore and not just Karen work but the Open seasons comics as well along with some others. If you don't like others opinions it you have no business being on a forums.

21. TheMacUnleashed

TheMacUnleashed Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    I'm fairly sure that's correct, although the series is in a sort of limbo, apparently, so it's always possible that that could change.

I wouldn't want to see Ahsoka in it, regardless of whether she still considered herself a Jedi. There's no need to draw out her story like that: they should give her a big hero's end and be done with it, I think.

22. XCell

XCell Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    Why are you guys stating things as if you know them? We don't know if Ahsoka's story ends in TCW or not, if she'll die, or if she'll be in the LA series. We don't know, people.

23. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Nobody critized your opinions per se, just the fact that it seemed you were criticizing without ever having actually watched the show. If that's not the case, then I don't think anybody has a problem with your dislikes of what the show did to canon and such. Such concerns are well known around here.

24. Imperial-Guardsman

Jul 27, 2010
    Ah good then I just want there to be no miss understanding

25. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    That's why we are trying to guess. By coming up with ideas and then picking off each reason why or why not until we come up with a some-what satisfying conclusion. So far, it seems that she will die is a favourite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.