main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Ahsoka in Rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Valkyrus, Nov 6, 2013.

?

What should Ahsoka be like if she turns up in Rebels?

1. Like she was before the S3 timeskip. Snippy, impulsive, petulant, a little over-agressive

4 vote(s)
    1.1%
  2. Like she was post-timeskip: Mature for her age, insightful, reserved, able to mentor others

203 vote(s)
    57.2%
  3. Radically grimdarkened, fatalistic, sarcastic, determinist, but still essentially a good guy.

115 vote(s)
    32.4%
  4. Non-Sith Dark Jedi... either freelancing it, or with a group like the Nightsisters

15 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Sith-aligned Darksider working with the Empire / Vader etc.

18 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    It is. :) I think if things were different Ahsoka would have made a good Jedi Master for Leia.

Knight Wolf likes this.
  2. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Probably so...yes.

3. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Funny that should be mentioned. I know this isn't the proper thread for that topic, but after rewatching ROTJ I was wondering if there was going to be any shred of hint that Leia might have learned to harness the powers of the force in the years after; possibly with the help of her brother.

4. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    After Order 66 went down, if she had a brain, she never went anywhere near them. Her parents would be one of the first places the Empire would look, if they were looking for her. Perhaps she might try to get word out to her family on Shili to GTFO before the imps turned up looking for her. Wouldn't want them ending up like Owen and Beru.

5. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Why would it have to be after Order 66? She left the Council before the order was given, so who's to say that she left on her own free will back to her home planet briefly before the crap hit the fan in the galaxy?

6. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    She might not have been able to get off Courscant very fast though. She'd need a ship and money for once thing. Has it ever been said how many months there are between Ahsoka's leaving and Order 66?

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

Well we can assume that it was at the most mid to late 20bby to early 19 bby.

So my guess is within 10 or so months.

Edit: After reading up on some dates of battles in the EU I have to say that it can't be early 19 bby because order 66 took place in the second month of that year so early 20bby it is.

8. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    It seems like the Jedi always seem to be carrying enough credits for anything they want. I doubt she'd have had an issue obtaining a ship to get outta town ASAP.

9. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014

Jedi aren't really supposed to have a lot of possessions. I still think she wouldn't have a lot of credits to her name at the start after she left anyway.

Jedi Knight Fett

Okay thanks. That gives me a better idea about the time between her leaving and Order 66.

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

They have that money because its republic money and not there money.

So she would not have a single credit to her name when she leaves.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  11. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    She could always knock over some small time crook for money.

12. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    So....Ahsoka's become a pickpocket?

13. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    She could always bribe people with food and stuff; like the goat person who gave her the cloak.

14. Knight Wolf

Knight Wolf Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 6, 2014
    She was also very friendly with a number of senators. Padme and Chuchi come to mind. Surly someone (outside of the Jedi) could have given/loaned her some money or even a ship if she asked.

15. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    ...goat person? That was in her final arc right?

Knight Wolf

That's what I was thinking too. They might even give her small jobs from time to time to help her out.

16. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Yeah. I don't remember if he had a name.

17. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    I was thinking something more violent.

Like the Punisher. Find an underworld figure. Take him out. Take his ****, to fund your own ongoing activities. Move on. Rinse, repeat.

rumsmuggler and thatotherjedi like this.
  18. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    It's not like there isn't a simpler, more effective and conspicuous alternative :)

19. King Joker

King Joker Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2014

Jedi Mind tricks would definitely come in handy in a situation like that. :p

Revyl Ren and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  20. The Mirificus

The Mirificus Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 25, 2015
    Hello,

New person here, with a question. Or several, but at least related to each other. Do you think that a significant part of the intel that Ahsoka is conveying to the rebel groups is her own Force visions? "Fulcrum's intel" was always a bit off, underestimating the Imperial forces, etc. You would think that if Ahsoka were relying on spies and/or informants, she would have a clearer idea of what ships/troops/etc. were around. Instead, she seems to know more about "what's going to happen." And, if she is using Force visions, is that a "passive use" of the Force (like the Bardotta ascribe to in TCW's the Disappeared arc)? Therefore harder for Inquisitors and Vader to sense? I hope we get a decent, logical explanation for how the woman remained undetected for 15 years... seems a bit suspect in light of all the drama Kanan's been through since Order 66.

21. moonjump05

moonjump05 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 2013

Welcome:cool:

I don't really think we have seen enough of her to know tbh. Future episodes may show her meeting spies or getting info from people like Bail Organa, or we may see her decide something because of the Force or both. She, or any force user, could be extremely valuable in that regard.

As for running from Order 66, it doesn't seem as if Kanan has too much trouble once he fakes his death in the comic to the start of Rebels. (A New Dawn says he lays low and that works for years)As time went on, the heat lessened. It was probably the same for Ahsoka, until now that Vader knows and the two new inquisitors are going after her.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  22. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

IMO, Rebels was too abrupt in reintroducing her to the mix; despite my enthusiasm for seeing her character again. In one episode she's revealed as Fulcrum, and the next she's assisting Kanan in using the Force to identify the stranger in the Tie bringing down the Phoenix squadron. It really would've been nice if they spent even 5 minutes of interaction between Kanan and Ahsoka to see his initial reaction on another Jedi; considering he supposedly hadn't been in the presence of one since escaping from Order 66.

Valairy Scot, Knight Wolf and fett 4 like this.
  23. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Ahsoka's Tano

The thing that got me is they purposely had Ahsoka say she broke protocol because of Ezra and Co. Yet what has she done since, absolutely nothing. You think she would try and help train him if she thinks he's the new hope or at the very least help Kanan brush up and improve on his skills. Like I have said before it feels like they are just having her hang around until she can get her Obi-wan/Gandalf style duel with Vader in the season finale.

24. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I don't think it's a guarantee that the duel with Vader (if it's to be the one and only), that it'll happen right away at the end of the season.

25. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    I keep seeing this posted that she broke protocol, but....

She didn't say she broke protocol. She said that the protocol has changed. If the protocol for contact between rebel cells has changed and is allowed, then it can't be broken.

rumsmuggler and Darth Valkyrus like this.