main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Ahsoka in Rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Valkyrus, Nov 6, 2013.

?

What should Ahsoka be like if she turns up in Rebels?

1. Like she was before the S3 timeskip. Snippy, impulsive, petulant, a little over-agressive

4 vote(s)
    1.1%
  2. Like she was post-timeskip: Mature for her age, insightful, reserved, able to mentor others

203 vote(s)
    57.2%
  3. Radically grimdarkened, fatalistic, sarcastic, determinist, but still essentially a good guy.

115 vote(s)
    32.4%
  4. Non-Sith Dark Jedi... either freelancing it, or with a group like the Nightsisters

15 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Sith-aligned Darksider working with the Empire / Vader etc.

18 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    Yes, just like SW has ALWAYS done. Oh and I look at it as taking a character that had potential (which Lucas completely squandered) and trying to do something interesting with him.

TheMoldyCrow likes this.
  2. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Death? What the hell does it even mean ?

3. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Death is irrelevant. You will be assimilated resurrected. Resistance is futile.

Dinos4Ever and Force Smuggler like this.
  4. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I just kind of wish the Star Wars writers would stop killing characters if they're just going to come back and say "Oops, didn't mean it" later.

6. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    They got better

7. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I like this analogy of using Ahsoka's character in Rebels. Stating matter-of-factly that she's no longer a main character; but she still has a role to play considering Vader's in the picture. The Ghost Crew might be able to hold their own against an Inquisitor (or two), but Vader's a different story. Vader would be a main boss in a game like Dungeons & Dragons. While the Ghost Crew might be level 5 to 10 characters, having Ahsoka in the picture (give her a level 70 or 80) might help evening the odds.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/10...n-d-d-terms-3573095?lt_source=external,manual

Knight Wolf likes this.
  8. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    (Sorry for the double post, but it's too late to edit)

I noticed on the program schedule for the next episode of Rebels coming out a week from tomorrow that it specifically says, "Ahsoka sends Ghost Crew to meet...such and such.." Guess that pretty much settles it, she's the one that sends them to meet Rex. Whether or not we get to see any interaction between Ahsoka and Rex by that upcoming episode remains to be seen.

9. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

We knew this already.

there was a clip like 3 weeks ago on it.

10. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I don't remember seeing a specific clip where Ahsoka herself is telling the crew to go seek out Rex. I know it's been suggested about in various forms.

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

She did not say to seek out rex specifically but she did say this.

Sandtrooper956 likes this.
  12. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Theoretically those old tactical droids by the same token could be used to track down Jedi, even by the Empire.

13. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

It still gets me that they've already pretty much established that not only does Kanan know about Ahsoka being a former Jedi; but that she knows his history on what happened during Order 66. They really didn't bother elaborating on both revelations at all; we're forced to acknowledge that all that happened behind the scenes; like as if we might wonder what happens when a Star Wars character has to go to the bathroom.

14. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Kanan knowing about Ahsoka is no stretch at all, it would be very strange if he didn't know. She exited the order in an extremely public and decidedly negative manner, which involved a terrorist bombing, a murder of a witness, her implication in both, a spectacular manhunt, a trial, and finally a dramatic confession by the real culprit, after which the now-acquitted Ahsoka told the Jedi to go **** themselves, and walked out the door.

Anyone who was in the order, or even anyone in general who kept up on Jedi news or even general war related news, would have known of this. It was probably the biggest Jedi-related news story there was at the time that it happened.

Also, even before this she was probably one of the more well known Padawans in the order, due to being apprenticed to the so-called "chosen one" that the Jedi raved about like he was some kind of messiah. Well, not the council, they never seemed to think much of him, but the rank and file definitely. They seemed to run with Qui-Gon's proclamation of him as the CO.

There's no mystery to be had there, at all.

Ahsoka's knowledge of what happened to Kanan though... is a little more curious.

minnishe, rumsmuggler and Darth_Pevra like this.
  15. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I'll grant that Ahsoka's exit of the Council must have been a shocker among the Jedi and inhabitants of Corusant; but how come we didn't see Kanan give a "wait a minute.....not THAT Ahsoka Tano" reaction in the FATG episode where she revealed herself as Fulcrum?

16. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
    I agree that every Jedi alive at the time must have known about the bombing of the temple and the fact that the Council had... "difficulties" finding the real culprit, but Ahsoka's involvement, trial and subsequent departure were not necessarily public knowledge. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the Council did its best to keep it all under wrap to avoid a crisis a faith amongst the other Padawan and Younglings.

17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

But that would get back to my initial issue with her now established relationship with Kanan. All these revelations; he meets a force-sensitive "good guy" for the first time since escaping Order 66, and we don't get to see that reaction.

18. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Add to that the fact that she was involved with Maul at some point, a highly dangerous Sith Lord, and we know nothing of the encounter, makes me really want someone on the Ghost crew to just ask her something about who the heck she is and what happened!

Knowledge about fighting Sith Lords, starting rebellions and other things she knows should be asked about.

And why has Ezra not inquired about her?

Darth_Pevra and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  19. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

It would've been a great opportunity on character building for the Ghost Crew that was just passed by.

Valairy Scot and Darth_Pevra like this.
  20. Knight Wolf

Knight Wolf Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 6, 2014
    Perhaps these missed opportunities will be addressed this season. This season is supposed to have a lot more back-story and such, so maybe how well (if) Kanan and Ahsoka knew each other and in what respect will be touched on.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  21. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    Hopefully they will do this and have a more serious season because there was a lot of goofy *** stuff going on in the first season.

22. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
  23. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    As far as Ahsoka and the crew...it would have been interesting to have released some short videos like they did with Season 1 (The Machine in The Ghost, Property of Ezra Bridger, etc...) to help establish the questions being asked.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  24. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Maybe it means that they're planning on releasing some new Clone Wars content, so don't want to spoil too much.

Man, I hope that's the case.

Knight Wolf and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Well we will find out this weekend.