main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Ahsoka in Rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Valkyrus, Nov 6, 2013.

?

What should Ahsoka be like if she turns up in Rebels?

1. Like she was before the S3 timeskip. Snippy, impulsive, petulant, a little over-agressive

4 vote(s)
    1.1%
  2. Like she was post-timeskip: Mature for her age, insightful, reserved, able to mentor others

203 vote(s)
    57.2%
  3. Radically grimdarkened, fatalistic, sarcastic, determinist, but still essentially a good guy.

115 vote(s)
    32.4%
  4. Non-Sith Dark Jedi... either freelancing it, or with a group like the Nightsisters

15 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Sith-aligned Darksider working with the Empire / Vader etc.

18 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Monster? I prefer to be anointed internal opposition, with a slight aggressive manner and occasionally sarcastic; monster just sounds too friendly and approachable for my liking.

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'll take "occasionally aggressive and always sarcastic with a side of bluntness" please.

3. themetresgained

themetresgained Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2013
    Nice work guys [face_laugh]

IronAngel89 likes this.
  4. StrikerKOJ

StrikerKOJ Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 21, 2014

What about pants parties *snap snap, grin grin, nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more*

Does she... you know... does she "go".

Heero_Yuy and Senator Kelberry like this.
  5. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    iVe gOT noos! AhSoka wIll B en 9 trYiLlion eepIsodes of sTar warS RebEls!

APPREL FHALLS!

6. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    I see someone was reading StarWars.com's comment section.

7. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012

Pardon me?

8. Heero_Yuy

Nov 28, 2000
  9. Heero_Yuy

Nov 28, 2000
    SSHHHHATTAPP!
    [​IMG]

10. Lord_Anzeroth

Lord_Anzeroth Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2013
    What on earth just happened? :p

11. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Heero is posting drunk?

Heero_Yuy likes this.
  12. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    More like copy-pasting some comment written by an 11-year -old on expresso on the Star Wars Facebook page.

Heero_Yuy likes this.
  13. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Calling Ahsoka on Rebels but most likely late S2/S3, gonna have the show go more for the OT era characters for smaller roles but I can't see it never ever happening ever.

14. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    I hope if Ahsoka turns up that she will not still be depicted as a spunky kid. They'd be majorly screwing up if this were the case. By the Rebels timeframe she should be a woman entering her thirties, and should behave as such.

15. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Not all of us women over thirty are all completely humorless Deep and Mature and SRS BSNS. Just sayin'. :p

That's what Ahsoka had become by season 3 so I don't think there's any reason for concern about her being a spunky kid.

16. Rogue Five

Rogue Five Jedi Padawan star 2

Jun 11, 2014
    Ahsoka in Rebels? No thanks. She's ruined one show, she can stay out of this one. Besides, Rebels will have Ezra. The annoying character slot is filled k thx. ; )

If she were to show, I do like the idea of her being disillusioned with the Jedi order and being a bit darker, more sarcastic. I love Ashley Eikstein, and I think she did the best with what she had when it came to Ahsoka, so I'd love to see her come back.

Hmm. Now I kind of want an older Ahsoka on the show. Maybe more of Ventress type character, the sarcastic rebel type. The show IS called Rebels after all. But she should be a one-off, not a recurring character. Maybe a two parter featuring the ghost crew coming across her as a bounty hunter or something.

17. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    If she comes back as a sarcastic rebel, I will take back every negative thing I've said about her.

Well...nah, not quite everything.

But some.

18. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I like the idea that if she did come back, if. Ahsoka should come back this dark, disillusioned character who is not only more sarcastic but even sadistic with a tendency to violently take everyone out almost more like General Krell does than a proper Jedi. She might even come in and use the Ghost's crew to further some personal Rebel agenda. It would be interesting if there was more than one growing Rebel Faction with different ideas that didn't get along very well.

19. Lord_Anzeroth

Mar 2, 2013
    I'd rather have Ahsoka return to the show, but for a couple of episodes maximum; just to seal her fate.

Like, Ahsoka would be very Anti-Imperial, considering that Order 66 and Anakin becoming Vader must have shook her pretty bad. The protagonists would be hearing of terrorist attacks against Imperial Outpost all over the galaxy, with no survivors. I'd rather see Ahsoka being behind those attacks, a much more darker approach than before.

As for her fate being sealed, I see two options:

1. Ahsoka refuses to go into hiding like Obi-Wan and Yoda did. After all, she probably thinks that all the Jedi are dead, and that there is little hope for them to resurface. Thus, she decides to go into hiding temporarily, for a couple of years. Then she faces Vader. Not sure how her character would react to that. Would she be angry at Anakin for doing what he did, and offer him no chance of redemption? Or be like Luke and ask him to return to the Light? In any case, a small duel takes place and Vader kills her. I like this version, because Ahsoka's murder by Anakin would further enhance his tragedy.

2. Ahsoka goes into hiding. A remote world probably, to minimize the chances of the Imperials tracking her down. Then, somehow, the Ghost crew crashes on that world and without going into much detail, Ahsoka sacrifices herself to allow the protagonists to escape. Something like Galen Marek's sacrifice or Boss' in TCW (although done well this time).

Any thoughts or comments?

20. Lord_Anzeroth

Mar 2, 2013

That's a nice idea right there. Like, Ahsoka wanting to execute an imperial officer for enslaving the Wookies, while Kannan, Ezra and the rest disagreeing.

If she does encounter the Ghost Crew, I would like to see her telling them a war story from the Clone Wars.

Vader'sGoodHand likes this.
  21. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    That would make for some interesting character development for Kannan if the Jedi Cowboy who prefers a blaster and is likely disillusioned himself decided Ahsoka or another fallen Jedi in her place is far enough out there it puts Kannan in a position he starts defending some Jedi ideals, kinda similarly to how Obi-wan never would just execute anybody.

Revanfan1 and Lord_Anzeroth like this.
  22. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Actually, I'd love it if she were one of those people who can't live in the present, and awkwardly try to stay young. It could be justified as neurosis brought upon by the loss of the Jedi Order, and she's steadily trying harder and harder to recreate her past life with Skyguy and Artooie.

Yeah, I'm basically advocating her showing up in a psych ward. :p

23. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    She should have a mid-life crisis and dye her montrals to cover the grey, buy a snazzy red speeder and replace the S3-S5 outfit with skinny jeans and a push-up bra.

24. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    One day Ahsoka and Ventress are hanging out together for whatever reason. The Ghost crew happens to come across them. During this Ahsoka is smoking a death stick and can't help but notice Ezra:

Ahsoka: Who's that little blue haired Aladdin ripoff with the Dennis the Menace slingshot? He reminds me of my tube top wearing Artooie Rexter Skyguy adventure days. *takes one last puff of her death stick and stomps it into the ground* Ugh. I need a drink. Hey Ventress, you should totally go to the local bar with me!

Ventress: *phht* Only in your wildest dreams. *saunters off with attitude*

Ahsoka: Why doesn't anyone truly understand me?! :_|

25. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Dave does