main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Ahsoka in Rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Valkyrus, Nov 6, 2013.

?

What should Ahsoka be like if she turns up in Rebels?

1. Like she was before the S3 timeskip. Snippy, impulsive, petulant, a little over-agressive

4 vote(s)
    1.1%
  2. Like she was post-timeskip: Mature for her age, insightful, reserved, able to mentor others

203 vote(s)
    57.2%
  3. Radically grimdarkened, fatalistic, sarcastic, determinist, but still essentially a good guy.

115 vote(s)
    32.4%
  4. Non-Sith Dark Jedi... either freelancing it, or with a group like the Nightsisters

15 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Sith-aligned Darksider working with the Empire / Vader etc.

18 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    It's as immature a reaction as they come.

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    You said season 3 so that's why I was confused

3. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Oh I meant the end of Season 2.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I have to agree that is one of the best episodes of Rebels. That Or twin suns

5. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Just over the weekend I watched Twilight, Twin Suns, and the Siege of Lothal Episode. What's great when you watch them On Demand is that not only are they commercial free, but the two-part episodes are fused together as one.

6. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    Twilight of the Apprentice certainly has rewatchability, compared to a number of other Rebels episodes, and Ahsoka plays a significant part in that. I've often found that Maul and Ahsoka are both characters that draw me in, far more than the actual Rebels cast - but that's rooted in my love for CW. I cant wait to see what becomes of Ahsoka in Season 4, and whether she'll exit the series or the SW universe.

7. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Well considering the series is supposed to conclude after this one, it would be more about Ahsoka's fate moving forward in the SW universe than anything else.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Unless she dies, but if they do have something planned for her I'll wait before I say anything

9. Mother_Talzin

Aug 23, 2014
    True, but that's only if she's moving forward, which I hope she is. Filoni already said that she isn't that giant wolf, which is a relief, but he could still be misleading us. I hope she's alive, but I'm preparing for any possibility, including her as a Force Ghost, or somehow trapped on Mortis, etc.

10. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Even in the even that she dies; it won't necessarily mean that that's the last we'll hear of her. There's what, like a 15+ year gap of story to tell between when she walked out of the Jedi Temple for the last time up to the point where she emerges from the Ghosts' bridge in Fire Across the Galaxy?

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Oh I know and they definitely will use her in another story even after she does die. Which of course she eventually will. I love seeing characters back before it all went south

12. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Of course in a perfect world they'd revisit the lost stories from the unfinished TCW episodes.

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I almost think Dave wants to write those stories himself. And he is a busy man running all things animation at lucasfilm

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  14. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Most of the scripts are already written, especially the Season 7 scripts, which made to animatic stage, indicating completed scripts, so it's not a writing issue for the most part. It's more that Filoni wants to be able to tell the unfinished stories in the medium they were designed for, instead of having them be not up to the standards of the rest of the show.

15. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Well between you and me, does anyone have a clear idea what the next big project will be once Rebels is finished?

16. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    They have kept that a very guarded secret. A hint would be nice of course.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    It's looking likely to be a post ROTJ. If I had to guess I bet it will be within 10 years of TFA

Roosterq likes this.
  18. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    I'm actually thinking the new series will start shortly after the events of the Shattered Empire Comic. That was the very last time we physically see Luke Skywalker, so to me that is the perfect place to start.

I'm wrong of course, but that is my own personal hope :)

19. Roosterq

Roosterq Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 6, 2017
    I keep waiting for a clue in the series as to if we will see any hint of Ahsoka, but nothing yet. Does anyone know how many episodes are left in the season?

20. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Well they're up to episode 9 which airs next week. Depending on who you talk to, there may have already been some hints of Ahsoka in the past few episodes that have aired recently.

Dave Filoni posted this image on his Facebook page a few months ago. Of course at the time, hardly anyone could understand what it meant.

[​IMG]

21. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    She's definitely not the Wolf. My original thought was that she was communicating to Ezra and Kanan via the Wolf. But now I'm not so sure of that either. So I don't believe they have shown her to us as of yet.

I am thinking we may not see her until the end of the series. I think her reveal will be a segue into the new animated series, which would make sense [//spoiler]

22. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I'm not so sure about that. I've cracked jokes in this forum before over torches and pitchforks; so you think Filoni and his crew we be so bold as to bring Ahsoka into a follow-up series that is essentially the same time frame as ANH?

23. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    Yeah I sure do think they are bold enough. Actually, I think the timeframe will be post ROTJ to be honest [//spoiler]

Darkslayer and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  24. Roosterq

Roosterq Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 6, 2017
    I tend to agree with you on this, I was just hoping to see more of her story before the end, if in fact Rebels is the end of her.

revan772 likes this.
  25. Mother_Talzin

Aug 23, 2014
    After the last couple of episodes, I don't see how they are going to showhorn her back into the series in a meaningful way, so I hope her story doesn't end abruptly with the series finale. Based on that image Filoni posted, its almost as if Ahsoka is touching the wolf the way Mother Talzin touched peoples foreheads to revive them or break them out of a trance state. Perhaps she is at that shaman level and can use the Force flowing through the planet and these animals, and then manipulate them to do her will. The gateway the wolves traveled through reminded be of the Bifrost - perhaps some planets that are steeped in the Force contain a bridge to travel between worlds. It would certainly help to explain where Ahsoka went after her duel with Vader.