main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Ahsoka in Rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Valkyrus, Nov 6, 2013.

?

What should Ahsoka be like if she turns up in Rebels?

1. Like she was before the S3 timeskip. Snippy, impulsive, petulant, a little over-agressive

4 vote(s)
    1.1%
  2. Like she was post-timeskip: Mature for her age, insightful, reserved, able to mentor others

203 vote(s)
    57.2%
  3. Radically grimdarkened, fatalistic, sarcastic, determinist, but still essentially a good guy.

115 vote(s)
    32.4%
  4. Non-Sith Dark Jedi... either freelancing it, or with a group like the Nightsisters

15 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Sith-aligned Darksider working with the Empire / Vader etc.

18 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. JediFan215

JediFan215 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 31, 2014
    Back on topic:
    I hope Ahsoka shows up at some point in Season 2 or 3, but not season 1 quite yet

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Han Solo is sympathetic because he's fun.

The only reason I care whether he believes in the Force or not is because his hokey religions and ancient weapons line is fun to quote.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  3. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I agree. Don't have her in the first couple of season. I'd like to see her in season three myself; but not active in the Rebel movement. I mean, it's long enough that she might have out her Jedi life behind her. I want to see her refuse to help, or at least not help in any way she could get detected by the Empire.

4. MConDA4ever

MConDA4ever Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2014
    anakinfansince1983

A Figure must follow certain rules of character drawing. Which the audience notices unconsciously.

The figure Han Solo is successfull and accepted by the audience because he is a simple man without any Force powers and just his pilot skills. Making him a Jedi would overload his character specs and turn him into a generic figure like kanan from rebels.

5. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Thank you for sharing, but I don't care. "The audience" is not a monolith, and I only need one question answered:

Does the character entertain me?

If the answer is "yes," I like the character. If "no," I won't.

Kanan in A New Dawn is highly entertaining.

6. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    I've started reading A New Dawn. Really hope Rebels does not ruin his character.

Kablob and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  7. MConDA4ever

Aug 30, 2014
    The Audience is a single mass. Humans always act in groups and are social beeings. If somebody in the theater laughs, than the possibility of other people getting animated to laugh also is extremely high.

It is the surrounding and your actual mood that entertains you. Not the character or the quality of the movie. Star Wars is an established brand and people buy star wars products because they automatically connect it to entertainment. It is unconscious prozess of activating endorphines in the brain when consuming the desired product.

The quality of the real experience is lost of course.

8. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011

Kablob likes this.
  9. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014

What am I even looking at here?

10. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    So...can we get back on topic now?

Kablob and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  11. MConDA4ever

Aug 30, 2014
    My IQ is over 170. Maybe you can't follow me. My friends call me sheldon.

Rofl

12. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Did you just insinuate that we're all stupid?

13. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    Looks like it to me.

I would like to apologize on behalf of all other Ahsoka fans for this person's behavior.

14. MConDA4ever

Aug 30, 2014
    No. That would be not nice.

Its just funny when i look in peoples face and notice the WTH? Face. After one of my comments. :)

I am not a student or something. Never visited a university and sometimes stupid myself. But i understand how thinks work.

15. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Neither is the direction or implications of this "conversation", and I do use that term loosely.

So...as TheSilentInfluence said a few posts ago, we should probably get back on topic.

Ahsoka in Rebels...if she has to appear (and that's only if), I want to run with the idea on the Official Clone Wars thread, of a dark sarcastic Snips bounty-hunting with Ventress. As Ventress' secondary who does whatever Ventress tells her in order to get her cut.

16. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    That would be great. I could see an Ahsoka-Ventress bounty hunter team up. Can you imagine all the trouble those two would get into though?

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  17. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    Come on now, if her and Ventress didn't argue all the time it would take the fun out of it. :p

18. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Oh I want her to argue. I just want to mark sure Ventress is very obviously in charge. :D

19. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    anakinfansince1983

That's the best Ventress. She won't take any back talk from Ahsoka.

20. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    Well of course. It wouldn't take much effort for her to beat Ahsoka like the proverbial red-lekkued step child of a rented mule, so of course she's in charge. :p

How old is Asajj, anyway? Like 30-ish?

21. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Kablob

I thought she was in her early thirties during the Clone Wars.

22. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    If your IQ was over 170 you wouldn't be farting around on a Star Wars board having silly arguments, you would be off working for SpaceX or something, building the ships to take humans to Mars.

23. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    I would say mid 20s...teen when her Jedi Master died, few years kicking around doing her thing, showing up with Dooku..

24. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    maybe his IQ is over 170...but he is a complete and utter slacker who was pressured his whole life by parents, teachers, etc... to be the next great genius inventor and decided to flip them all the bird.

25. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Asajj Ventress is 42. She's the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.

Sudooku, Darth Rycbar, Kablob and 3 others like this.