main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Ahsoka in Rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Valkyrus, Nov 6, 2013.

?

What should Ahsoka be like if she turns up in Rebels?

1. Like she was before the S3 timeskip. Snippy, impulsive, petulant, a little over-agressive

4 vote(s)
    1.1%
  2. Like she was post-timeskip: Mature for her age, insightful, reserved, able to mentor others

203 vote(s)
    57.2%
  3. Radically grimdarkened, fatalistic, sarcastic, determinist, but still essentially a good guy.

115 vote(s)
    32.4%
  4. Non-Sith Dark Jedi... either freelancing it, or with a group like the Nightsisters

15 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Sith-aligned Darksider working with the Empire / Vader etc.

18 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    And she likes to drink a nice glass of wine. Don't forget about that.

New Slogan: What Would Ventress Do?

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  2. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    Really? Because you make Season 1 Ahsoka look mature.

Jedi_Kenobi32 likes this.
  3. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Alright people, enough personal sniping here. If there have to be insults, at least direct them toward fictional characters. ;)

4. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I ask myself that question everyday. No good results yet I'm afraid.

5. MConDA4ever

MConDA4ever Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2014
    Don't mix that into this discussion.

I have no ambitions in anything.

6. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    Ahsoka might be the one handing back the two lightsabers back to Ventress after Barriss Offee had stolen them from her. That would be a great start for a teaming up of the two of them.

7. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    That sounds cool. But how is she going to obtain Ventress's lightsabers? Wouldn't those be taken in as evidence?

8. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    To highlight her grimdark twilight nature, Ahsoka should dual-wield blue and red sabers. Not just as a one off, I mean the blue and red should be her normal use swords.

That said, unless she has some special dispensation or understanding from the Empire (which would be its own entire storyline) she probably shouldn't run around wielding lightsabers all over the place openly at all. They should be held in reserve for special occasions. Because waving a lightsaber around attracts Imperial attention really fast. In the environment of relentless mass propaganda that is the Galactic Empire, if you're seen in any given population center with a glowing lightsaber in your hand, some patriotic citizen is going to inform their friendly local Imperial law enforcement department about you...

Kablob and TheSilentInfluence like this.
  9. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    She Mind Tricked everyone and walked out with them....

I see the start of them teaming up going like this..... Ventress is stuck on Coruscant because Anakin had her ship impounded and has her picture at all the official points of egress from the planet...Ahsoka shows up with the sabers and offers her a ride off planet as thanks for helping her out and an I'm sorry for not being able to put in a good word for her since she is out of the Jedi Order. They take off in steal the Phoenix (ship from A Friend in Need) and get it a flat grey paint job and use if it for their new business venture....AA Freelance Fugitive Recovery....no job to small, no fee to large.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  10. StrikerKOJ

StrikerKOJ Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 21, 2014

Sounds more interesting than space Aladdin.

11. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    Truly, we have come full circle.

12. MConDA4ever

Aug 30, 2014
    Rofl

13. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Or something.

Then there are those of us with no interest in Ahsoka or Ezra.

14. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    I think they could handle the handing over of the red lightsabers back to Ventress via a flashback into the time when Vader still was Anakin. Anakin would have be inclined to give the lightsabers to Ahsoka for Ventress as a gratitude to Ventress because she helped Ahsoka and himself to proove Ahsoka's innocence. This might happen shortly after season 5 "The wrong Jedi".

15. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Probably better if she creates her own, as the curved lightsabers were either given to her by her master, Tyranus/Dooku or she made them herself taking after her master. If her times are severed from him, then she should discard those sabers. Also am not sure whether Savage created his own lightsaber or Dooku made it or his factory.

I wouldve liked the Jedi younglings in TCW arc in the snow temple of Ilum to stumble across the red crystals and maybe explain them. According to Lucas, the color red means aggression so thats why its used by the Sith. Unless the red crystals are artificial whatever that means.

16. MConDA4ever

Aug 30, 2014
    I found a failure in TCW. In season 4 ventress losts her saber on board of the garbage carrying ship with maul and savage.

Later she got the second saber again.

Rofl. Maybe maul did send it to her with UPS. :)

17. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    The EU explanation IIRC is that the Sith being power-seeking pragmatists with scant regard for tradition and all that, don't bother with the whole Ilum crystal seeking quest thing, and simply use synthetic, manufactured crystals. But a side effect of the manufacturing process is that where natural crystals produce blue or green (or rarely yellow, purple etc.) blades, the synthetic ones uniformly produce a red blade.

18. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    JAR JAR IS STUPID
    JAR JAR IS STUPID

19. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014

You know, except how the EU said that Luke's green saber was synthetic. Because consistency is something it was bad at.

Come to think of it, now I want a book or something between ESB and ROTJ where Luke goes to Ilum to make his new lightsaber.

20. MConDA4ever

Aug 30, 2014
    Jedi believe that the force has a will and they prefer natural grown chrystals. Sith believe the force is just a tool for their power. They bake synthetic chrystals in an oven with their own force power.

Jar Jar is the typical humoristic sidekick character. Calling him stupid looks very funny from my point of view.

Ehehe :)

21. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    I would be skeptical of the competency involved, if the Filoni Jedi actually would hand her back her sabers as Ventress is still a murderer and war criminal, it is not like she can be magically absolved and not be punished for them. They sorta pulled the same thing with Ventress helping Obi and some how Yoda was clairvoyant enough to foresee that , and Bo Katan made the switch to good guy as easily as changing panties.

22. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    My least favorite Ventress was the Ventress in The Wrong Jedi so I kind of see your point.

23. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    ...you guys do know that Lucas' position of Supreme Dictator of All Things Star Wars was abolished, not abdicated to Filoni, right? :p

That was less "switch to good guy" and more "**** you, Darth Maul."

rumsmuggler likes this.
  24. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Lucas caved to Filoni over letting Ahsoka live.

25. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Very surprising that the protagonist of a kids show survives it. :rolleyes:

MConDA4ever likes this.