main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Ahsoka in Rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Valkyrus, Nov 6, 2013.

?

What should Ahsoka be like if she turns up in Rebels?

1. Like she was before the S3 timeskip. Snippy, impulsive, petulant, a little over-agressive

4 vote(s)
    1.1%
  2. Like she was post-timeskip: Mature for her age, insightful, reserved, able to mentor others

203 vote(s)
    57.2%
  3. Radically grimdarkened, fatalistic, sarcastic, determinist, but still essentially a good guy.

115 vote(s)
    32.4%
  4. Non-Sith Dark Jedi... either freelancing it, or with a group like the Nightsisters

15 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Sith-aligned Darksider working with the Empire / Vader etc.

18 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    If Ahsoka wants to try her hand at fleet command... let her do that, let her little wolfpack run roughshod over the Imperials in the area for a bit, and then have the Empire throw Thrawn at her, and see how that ends up.

Especially considering they already had an ep where they explicitly took one of his battle tactics, and had her independently come up with the same tactic.

2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    ...Uh alright. But I was talking about her helping the Ghost Crew connect with other Rebel Cells in the galaxy, like ground forces. Plus, I'm sure Ahsoka will be a lot different in terms of tactics etc then she was in the Clone Wars. And we haven't even seen much of her personality in Rebels either. She could be a lot darker in regards to getting things done. I mean, it's been fifteen years, she must have picked up a few things on her travels or whatever she was doing since then.

3. pepoluan

pepoluan Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 4, 2015
    In essence, I agree with what TheSilentInfluence had written.

At this point, I tend to view Ahsoka as a "Shadow Broker". She performed the functions that Hera used to do in AND: Recruitment.

She's operating independently, no crew/family, contacting cells on behalf of Bail & Mon Mothma, doing due diligence, testing out the cells to weed out the insane/extremists, and so on.

4. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012
    Yeah she is basically a Special Agent. That is not to say she can work with the Ghost Crew but I doubt that happens on a regular basis unless its an important mission.

Palps could kill her but it lacks thematic resonance and ur not likely to see him unless they attack one of his secret bases.

Otherwise besides Vader and Palps, they can toss some Inquisitors at her. Bariss being an obvious choice as a potential Inquistor to toss at her. Since Palps had easy access to her.

Sudooku and Iron_lord like this.
  5. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    Haha, Ahsoka has a Shadow-Collective now :D

I can imagine Ahsoka to be an Imperial official in a disguise nobody would figure out. That she is even present in Palpatine's surrounding without being noticed. And while officially servicing the Empire she's leaking information or financial devices to the rebels whenever she can.

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Why would the empire hire a alien in there ranks they are specieist.

7. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    In the old EU, they were somewhat more so than in the newcanon. There's still a degree of it - but there's also an alien Grand Vizier.

Jedi Knight Fett and Sudooku like this.
  8. The Star Wars Archivist

The Star Wars Archivist Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 22, 2013
    I cannot see Ahsoka becoming a dark character.. She was one of the factors that helped keep Anakin good, even when he was leaning towards the dark side.

ObsGryphon and Iron_lord like this.
  9. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I know there is an alien Grand vizier but for now that's the only alien we know that works for the empire.

10. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    That would be so awesome.

Sudooku likes this.
  11. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Actually Anakin could not even detect his Padawan aboard the shuttle on Mortis.

12. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    I don't think Mortis is really a fair example. That place was all kinds of messed up.

13. Sudooku

May 31, 2014
    You mean Mas Amedda. And there are much more alien henchmen of Palpatine like Sly Moore.
    http://www.starwars.com/news/barely-tolerable-alien-henchmen-of-the-empire-part-3
    (Please don't spent so much time on Triclops, I can't believe this story ;) )

And, JKF: Yes, the empire would hire an alien when one henchman dies (forcefully [face_skull]) and thus needs to be replaced. An allied rebel-group of Ahsoka could manage that for sure. There are so many possibilities in the arbitrarily and despotic atmosphere full of intrigues and rivalries in Palpatine's empire. I hope, Disney makes heavily use of that.

Iron_lord likes this.
  14. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    That would make Palpatine literally dumber than a box of rocks, since she was known to him previously on a first-name basis. And he then was only the judge at her trial...

:D

15. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Mas Amedda is the only one of those to make it into the newcanon in a big way- he's still Vizier 5 years after ROTS (in Tarkin).

We'll have to wait and see what they do with Moore.

Jedi Knight Fett and Sudooku like this.
  16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Ok ok but still the Empire could just as easily see that its Ashoka.

17. Sudooku

May 31, 2014
    I would really like to see more of Moore :)

Trebor Sabreon and Iron_lord like this.
  18. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012

I'd like them to gimme Moore as well :D

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  19. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    As excited as everyone is to see Ashoka and these other characters from the Clone Wars reappear, the sooner they do so, the sooner their going to be killed off by the Empire permanently.

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I want to know how Ashoka and Rex stayed in contact.

21. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Space Mail. :p

Just kidding. It was probably a secure holo-communication channel or something.

22. moonjump05

moonjump05 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 2013
    I think it is funny he still calls her Commander.

23. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Ingrained military protocol from doing it for so long.

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Commander snips.

JEDI-RISING likes this.
  25. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012

Not to mention its different then looking at the person and not knowing.