main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Ahsoka in Rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Valkyrus, Nov 6, 2013.

?

What should Ahsoka be like if she turns up in Rebels?

1. Like she was before the S3 timeskip. Snippy, impulsive, petulant, a little over-agressive

4 vote(s)
    1.1%
  2. Like she was post-timeskip: Mature for her age, insightful, reserved, able to mentor others

203 vote(s)
    57.2%
  3. Radically grimdarkened, fatalistic, sarcastic, determinist, but still essentially a good guy.

115 vote(s)
    32.4%
  4. Non-Sith Dark Jedi... either freelancing it, or with a group like the Nightsisters

15 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Sith-aligned Darksider working with the Empire / Vader etc.

18 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005

i just want to know their speculation on how General Skywalker died.

2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I'm guessing they probably think he died during Order 66.

3. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    Everyone in the Star Wars universe will die eventually, but at least these characters will be given storylines with a proper ending instead of vanishing into oblivion after the CW series was abruptly and foolishly cancelled.

4. pepoluan

pepoluan Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 4, 2015
    It was a LEGAL situation that forced Disney to cancel.

What would be foolish is if Disney decided to continue producing TCW with all the legal problems surrounding that brand.

5. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Why does everyone think the just because certain characters were not in the OT that means they have to die before we get to that time??

Simple facts are as follows....

1. The Rebel Cell on Yavin is just one of many.
    2. The SW:R characters are a separate cell
    3. The OT (as shown on screen) does not cover that much actual time.
    4. The SW:R Characters could be on a completely different side of the Galaxy during the events of the OT
    5. With regards to "Last of the Jedi" comment....Neither Ahsoka, Kanan, or Ezra are Jedi...they aspire to be...but none have ever passed the tests. Yes they have varying degrees of knowledge and they are sharing it...but none of them are Jedi....so there would be no contradiction of the one line.....Or maybe Yoda was jut saying something "from a certain point of view"

Having said all that I am not against it...but it does not need to happen. Frankly I would love to see an arc that winds up with the whole Ghost crew being put thru the wringer....Ezra loosing an arm and everyone else getting the crap beat out of them and some nearly dying thru various means.

ObsGryphon and pepoluan like this.
  6. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Chris0013 Well in Ahsoka's case I think she doesn't even aspire to be a Jedi any more. She's just her own thing, whatever that is.

But that said, she hasn't completely given up on the idea that there should Jedi, of some description, as evidenced by her pulling out all the stops to ensure the safety of Ezra, the precious-Jedi-future-hope-boy.

7. Octavian Dibar

Octavian Dibar Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2015
    On this point...I think Rex and Ahsoka are going to have a "We need to talk." moment about Anakin sometime during this Season.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    And as I have pointed out Rex could have gotten his chip Removed and was still part of the GAR during Order 66.

Trebor Sabreon and Iron_lord like this.
  9. pepoluan

pepoluan Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 4, 2015
    No, she didn't save Ezra to rebuild the Jedi, because she wouldn't know.

She saved Ezra because Ezra had become the poster boy for the Rebellion.

The fact that Ezra had quasi-Jedi skills were irrelevant to her more mundane -- and arguably 'brutal' -- objective.

10. jakobitis89

jakobitis89 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2015
    Yeah, Chopper had tipped her off that oh by the way, that Ghost crew you like to employ? Someone needs to pull their backsides out of the fire. So she did. Don't think Ezra's Jedi-ness was ever a factor.

Octavian Dibar likes this.
  11. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    I honestly don't know what the factor was other than plot armor. Well I guess Kanan being a padawan is sort of important.

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  12. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    I wonder what other Rebel Cells Ahsoka has connections to? I mean, Onderon would probably be one, but I guess that depends if their still around.

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Or alive Palpatine might have pulled a fast on on them and "mixed" them up with the CIS.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  14. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    It would be interesting if Ahsoka aligned with Vader. Talk about a huge swerve.

15. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    I still think she will turn to the dark side just to show again how it can corrupt somebody. It will be interesting to see how it will affect Ezra.

16. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Would suck for Vader to see Rex and Tano handing him and his men their own behinds. He may want to switche sides again,lol. It would likely greatly annoy him, even in an internal conflict level, have him question his choices and path . Don't forget the Clones can train regular people much like how they were training the militia rebels of Onderon into a 1st rate fighting force that could deal defeats to a far superior enemy.

17. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Did they said the clones will become regulars? I don't remember.

18. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    I don't remember either, but it would be nice if they showed up for more then a couple of episodes.

I'd probably start laughing lol. I think her and Ventress working together, at least in the past is a possibility. I mean, Ahsoka could pick up a few dark sider force tricks from her.

19. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    It's possible to have Ashoka continue on into Rebels if they kill off Kanan. She could train Ezra with better skill than he could.

It made much more sense to have had her the head of the Ghost crew anyway after the Clone Wars ended, but I don't think the creative team thought of that through.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Ahsoka is not a jedi though so i don't see training in herb future.

21. Cynda

Cynda Jedi Master star 4

Dec 20, 2014

[​IMG]

But I don't want the Chosen One's padawan. I want you!

22. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
    Doubtful. Here's Filoni's take on Vader's mindset and what he would feel toward Ahsoka by the time of Rebels, taken from here

Remember in the Utapau arc Skywalker already refers to Ahsoka as "a major disappointment", and Kenobi did everything he could to encourage that train of though by claiming that her refusing the Council's offer was a failure on her part. Once he became Vader all the anger he used to feel toward Ahsoka would have been multiplied by 1000. If he ever learns that Tano and Rex are working against him the only thing that will come to his mind will certainly be to slaughter them mercilessly.

23. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    That would be an interesting way to move the story along, for sure. And I don't buy that "Ahsoka was never a true Jedi" nonsense. If she really wasn't, would Yoda and the Jedi council have trusted her to command fleets of clone troopers? Unless I'm mistaken, throughout the Clone Wars, the Jedi were the high ranking officers on the battlefield.

24. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    My comment is not limited to his upcoming season, but other seasons as well. Filoni can say whatever he likes, he's known for not telling the truth, telling half truths to simply changing his mind. It is not likely they'll make Vader this one dimensional villain even if he starts out that way, because we already know he isnt. In the Darth Vader comic and Lords of the Sith, Vader is still not one dimensional. Filoni did not make Darth Maul one dimensional either and he was never a Jedi.

25. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I may need to revisit all of the Maul arcs throughout TCW, but how was he nothing more than a one dimensional villain? The only time I ever remember him having any sympathy for anything was when Savage was killed by Palpatine.