main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Ahsoka in Rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Valkyrus, Nov 6, 2013.

?

What should Ahsoka be like if she turns up in Rebels?

1. Like she was before the S3 timeskip. Snippy, impulsive, petulant, a little over-agressive

4 vote(s)
    1.1%
  2. Like she was post-timeskip: Mature for her age, insightful, reserved, able to mentor others

203 vote(s)
    57.2%
  3. Radically grimdarkened, fatalistic, sarcastic, determinist, but still essentially a good guy.

115 vote(s)
    32.4%
  4. Non-Sith Dark Jedi... either freelancing it, or with a group like the Nightsisters

15 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Sith-aligned Darksider working with the Empire / Vader etc.

18 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    Revenge was the driving force for Maul, but he wasn't one dimensional. He sought revenge for what Kenobi and Sidious did, but cared about his mother, brother, and their planet. He also wanted his rightful place as a Sith Lord, because he was true and loyal ever since he was a child, unlike Dooku, who as a former Jedi abandoned the Order for political reasons.

Vorax and darskpine10 like this.
  2. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Vader switching sides 4 years before ANH? lol

3. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Would he have challenged Sidious on his own; without his mother's bidding?

Vorax likes this.
  4. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014

Yes, and he did. Talzin was an ally as well as his mother, she was not a master and she was betrayed by Sidious as well.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2013/01/15/star-wars-clone-wars-darth-maul-sam-witwer/1837519/

http://www.tvguide.com/news/star-wars-clone-wars-darth-maul-witwer-1044600/

5. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I get the point that after some time he had more than that one dimensional role of a thirst for power (after being reinvented and put back together by Savage), but I still didn't really pick that up until reading Son of Dathomir.

6. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Thats what they were doing, constantly changing his character every time you saw him and he was gaining humanity back along with his independence. Maul, Ventress and Tano seemed to have been heading in other directions, towards their own independent operators and finding themselves and their own purpose.

http://www.hollywood.com/tv/sam-wit...rs-fate-he-s-playing-a-long-game-q-a-57698611

7. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    You know, I honestly don't pay attention to the interviews between Filoni and whoever else might be affiliated with TCW, I just watch the shows and make my own judgement. This is the last time you see Maul in a TCW episode. If you or anyone else might suggest he's anything more than submissive to Sidious, you're seeing things differently than I am.

8. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Whatever, he's complicated and multidimensional as I said. The toon reflects the interviews as those episodes are finished, plus read SOD is canon and the continuation to where the toon left off. Maul in Lawless still was under the apprentice conditioning, and feared his master. In SOD those chains are broken. Don't forget Maul was mentally wounded when he was found by Savage, and set back to the point to where he left off in TPM by Talzin after she healed and repaired him mentally and physically. Some 10-12 years are missing since TPM up to that point, so that means further Sith training is missing and he was only like 23 years old in TPM and he looked between 7-9 years of age when he was taken by Sidious as a child.

9. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    My favorite part was when good old Palpatine literally toyed with them while laughing. His mistake was believing he could outsmart him with Savage's help. It was so exhilarating.

10. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Off topic, but this shot looks especially nice, Clone Wars level good. Mostly due to lighting I think. I guess on Rebels they can approach Clone Wars level quality but just on a smaller scale.

Iron_lord likes this.
  11. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    A cool angle would be if after the reveal that Vader was Anakin, and Anakin was Ahsoka's old master, the ghost crew get a bit wary of Ahsoka.

"She was trained by that guy. And he's the Sith Lord at the Emperor's side... what if some of him rubbed off on her? She could turn to the Dark Side too! I don't want Ezra being around her!"

12. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    That wouldn't necessarily make sense, considering that unless they somehow manage to fill the gaps between Ahsoka's walk out on the Jedi up through the culmination of Order 66 and the rise of the Rebel Alliance, how could she have had anything to do with Anakin as the Sith Lord? I'd assume if nothing else, Kanan was told about the former Jedi Master turned Sith Lord. And maybe he heard about Anakin's Padowan who left the Order BEFORE Anakin turned to the Dark Side.

13. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    This is a pretty good idea. I mean, anyone would be wary if they found out some ex-Jedi's old master became a Sith Lord. I mean, as far as they know, Anakin could have been practicing dark side things during the Clone Wars before he turned, and passed those onto Ahsoka before she left.

14. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    That was her future self warning back on Mortis. Tano seems to have realized that Bariss was telling the truth about the Jedi, but she simply was wrong in her execution. All the warning signs about the Jedi of that era were becoming apparent to Tano, and why she chose to leave.

ObsGryphon and jabberwalkie like this.
  15. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    I think a battle between Bariss and Ahsoka is pretty much inevitable now. Question is when ? Mid-season or season finale?

16. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    I'm thinking mid season.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Depends on how long they intend on dragging on the new Inquisitor stories. It also depends on how long they intend on keeping Ahsoka herself as a background character in Rebels. If there's only going to be one final meeting with Ahsoka and Vadar and it happens this season, there's no question that they'd save it for the end.

18. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'd say it depends on how the writers want to portray the battle: huge/epic/melodramatic like Anakin and Obi-Wan in ROTS, or just something that happens like Anakin/Obi-Wan/Ventress in TCW? (Or for that matter, Anakin/Dooku?)

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.
  19. jakobitis89

jakobitis89 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2015
    Assuming there is only one battle. IF it is Barriss and IF they do make it a personal vendetta then presumably that's not going to be a one-and-done duel - it will be an ongoing battle of wills and wits, Kanan vs Inquisitor Mark 1 style. The first one will probably have masked ladyquisitor getting her backside handed to her by Ahsoka until suddenly the mask is knocked off/removed and... 'A-HA! 'Tis I, your old lover best friend Barriss!' cue the shock making Ahsoka sloppy and her butt getting kicked instead. The advantage goes back and forth a few times, maybe there is the odd duel, then come the finale they fight again, Barriss taunts Ahsoka about the 'Jedi Way' or something similar, Ahsoka points out she's not in fact a Jedi and Barriss bites the big one, presumably run through with a lightsaber for extra phallic symbolism points.

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    No I don't want anyone outside of Bail Yoda Obi Agsoka and maybe Rex knowing who Vader is.

21. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    How would Rex know?

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Two reasons
    Ahsoka tells him
    He was at the temple.

23. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    So these are hypothetical, correct?

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

correct

But I just hope the ghost crew does not find out.

25. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    You mean before Ahsoka tells them. And she'd first need to find out anyway (unless it would be suggested that she's known about it somehow).