main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist Ahsoka Tales Anime Cartoon!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Magelord, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Magelord

Magelord Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2010
    So here is the idea....

George Lucas gives a license to one of the better Japanese or South Korean Anime firms out there and using these character designs or something very similar but still with that anime feel creates an anime series based on Ahsoka Tano's adventures after order 66 (assuming she survives of course). Then move to current era around the time shortly before Luke Skywalker leaves Tatooine with Ben Kenobi, Han Solo and gang.

[image=http://i44.tinypic.com/9vbnzn.jpg]

And here is the Jolly Roger for Ahsoka's pirate ship!

[image=http://i39.tinypic.com/6p14xx.jpg]

Their stories from this point go something like this....

Ahsoka Tano:
    After nearly being killed by Captain Rex Ahsoka flees to the outer rim of the Galaxy going from system to system as far away from the Republic (now turning Empire's influence) as possible. Knowing that Separatist systems will be the last to fall in line with the new Imperil government she takes the route straight through Separatist territory until finally she finds a haven with a small band of resistance fighters inhabiting the Jonin system deep within a barely charted sector of Wild Space. From this time forward she hides her lightsabers and uses her Jedi abilities only in dire emergencies and only Rex, Mira and R2-D7 are aware of her true power. Over time the newly established order of the Galactic Empire extends it's reach even to this far flung expanse. With the beginning of the Empire's advances into the Jonin system and beyond Ahsoka and her fellow resistance fighters are simply too ill equipped and outnumbered to stop the oncoming Imperial forces........ And this is when Ahsoka leading her small band of fellow outcast begins her life as a Pirate!

Captain Rex:
    Like every other clone trooper when the order came to execute the Jedi he was no exception. However his previous experience serving under General Skywalker and the near disaster for his men on Umbra in which he learned the difference between a lawful order that serves the greater good and an equally unlawful order that will bring death and despair gave him just a fraction of enough control to miss
    his first blaster shot to Ahsoka's heart! This gave Ahsoka enough time to react however being the man of such iron will as he was and willing rather to die then take the life of a friend who had saved his life a dozen times over his next target was his own head. Fortunately a bewildered and confused Ahsoka still has the reflexes of a Jedi and with short Sabo saber in hand cuts Rex's gun in half and then Force blasts him against the nearest bulkhead knocking him unconscious. It is as she tries to contact the Jedi Council for answers about current Clone Uprising's that she learns of order 66 and discovers that all clones are per-conditioned to destroy all Jedi without question. Ahsoka takes Rex to an underground medical facility as she attempts to leave Republic space where he is slowly reprogrammed not to kill Ahsoka or any other Jedi. The reprogramming fails and he makes two more attempts to kill Ahsoka. Rex is aware of his condition and volunteers to receive a neural implant that will completely block his per-conditioning. The surgery is delicate and could be fatal but is a success. However Rex and Ahsoka are warned that the implant is susceptible to EMP and traumatic blunt force damage and that should it ever short-circuit Rex would again be at the mercy of his genetic programming. Ashamed of his order Rex removes his clone amour forever and promptly finds replacement courtesy of Mira and her friends from Mandalore.

Daughter of the Force:
    While lying on her back looking into her Father's eyes as the enchanted blade did it's awful work to systematically disassemble her and her connection to the force along with her, she makes the choice to give her remain life force to the young Jedi padawan Ahsoka Tano. But she is a Force Overlord after all and little did even she know that after her spirit was released from the bonds of her dying form she was no longer being affected by the affects of the Force blade. Furthermore

2. MarkVader1991

MarkVader1991 Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2010
    I would love to see a show like this.:)

Shame your stuff doesn't get more views.

3. Magelord

Magelord Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2010
    Thank you very much, me and the crickets were getting lonely. lol Yeah I don't quite get this board yet. I only just posted this artwork yesterday at Deviant Art and it took off like a bombshell with downloads galore, views in the 1k's and already over a 140 comments in a day! but here nothing. Which is a real shame in this case because despite the quality of my art I would love to see this made as well!

Thanks again for stopping by and posting and um sorry about the rant there.