main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Ahsoka's New Future (What you wnat to see)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by phatdude1138, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phatdude1138

phatdude1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    I know there is an "Ahsoka's Fate" thread that is 100+ pages long, but now that we "know" her fate in relation to the Jedi order, I was wondering what everyone would like to see in the future? This thread assumes that TCW will be back for a Season 6 and beyond of course.

What we know is Ahsoka left the Jedi Order after being asked back by the council. As Anakin stated, this was Ahsoka's life. Now Ashoka leaves the Jedi Order, weaponless, without any friends. Where is she going when she heads down the temple stairs?

The obvious question is if there is TCW Season 6, "SHOULD" she be back on the show? If so, what will be her story? For so long everyone wanted to "predict" Ahsoka's fate. A lot just thought she would die before ROTS. Others (like me) wanted her to move on. I have to admit I didn't expect it this soon, or exactly this way, but it opens her up for a long and great life in the Star Wars universe. She's no longer "Anakin's Little Sidekick". Ahsoka has been REBORN! Or maybe it's just her first time to shine as her own character.

So I guess I'll go first:

I always wanted Ahsoka to "defect" or "leave the Jedi Order". I really love her character and she's only getting better. I also feel the same way about Rex. I don't want him just being killed off either. Since the one episode where there was the clone defector, I thought Rex should eventually defect. Possible follow something along the lines of the Republic Commando stories where the clones try and get back to their "Mandalorian roots". With that said, I would love for Rex and Ahsoka to meet up and continue their friendship. But before all that, I would also like Bo-Katan and Ahsoka to possible join forces. Bo-Katan seems to be going straight since the death of her sister and Pre Vizsla. Mandalore is neutral, it seems like a good place for Ahsoka to go.

I don't see Ahsoka being a bounty hunter, but more of a humanitarian. She seems to be even more pure than the Jedi, morally. I don't know who she can team up with, but she has too. That can also be a story: Ahsoka learning to "trust people". Maybe being a loner for awhile will do her good.

As far as technical issues: I would like to see her in NO LESS than at least 50% of the new episodes. In the older seasons, she wasn't one of my favorites, but now that she has the ability to GROW as more of just a "padawan/youngling", I want to see more of her! She should keep the lightsabers. Obviously she has to fashion new ones, or at least find the one lost in the lower levels.

I want her to have a long life, even past Order 66.

So what do you guys what to see?

2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.