main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ahsoka's Sexuality Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by AhsokaIsGay, Jun 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AhsokaIsGay

AhsokaIsGay Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2017
    This thread is a safe place to discuss Ahsoka's sexuality in Clone Wars and Rebels, please no slurs or hate spreading. You can talk spoilers for TCW, Rebels, or the Ahsoka novel here.

I headcanon Ahsoka as either a lesbian or bisexual (with a preference towards women). I am not a fan of Luxsoka as I think Lux was a boring, obnoxious character and didn't mesh well with Ahsoka. (side note: this thread is not going to be an in-depth discussion of Lux's character). I really don't appreciate having Luxsoka shoved down my throat when, to me, it was because someone felt the need to give her a bland love interest.

I think Barriss and Ahsoka have a much more interesting relationship, both before and after the temple bombing. Riyo and Ahsoka as well, and even Steela and Ahsoka. In the unfinished episodes after Ahsoka left the Jedi she teamed up with a bounty hunter named Nix, and they were supposedly have gotten close.

Discussion is also open for the Ahsoka novel, where one of the major characters, Kaeden Larte canonically had a crush on Ahsoka (these two also had way better chemistry than Lux and Ahsoka in my opinion).

So that's my opinion. How about you guys? Luxsoka forever? Or do you prefer Barrissoka? Riyosoka? Maybe Ahsokaeden is your thing. Either way, feel free to discuss!

Contessa likes this.
  2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    BigAl6ft6 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.