main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX AIDS walk

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by old-master, Mar 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old-master

old-master Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2001
    I talked to Jeff about this, he thought that we should post a topic about it.
    The AIDS walk is a fund raiser for the AIDS outreach program. It will be held on March 23, at 1230 at Trinity Park in FTW. The walk is from the park to 3.2 miles. Their website is www.aoc.org.It is $15 a head. If we have enough T-shirts for the DFW FF walkers, than we can show the flag. Please post on this topic or questions and if you are coming. Thanks!
    old-master has spoken.....

2. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Everyone who is planning on participating please post here so we can get a head count. I will not be able to make it due to the fact my new work schedule has me occupied on that day. :( Do not let my absence stop anyone. ;)

Let's show everyone the DFW Fanforce supports it's community. :) :)

:cool:

3. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    If they take late entries, I can be there. Have class till 12:30 or so; may not get there by the start time, but will see what I can do.

Anybody else able to donate some time ?[face_plain]

C'mon, we can't be that tuckered out from running around looking for AOTC Preview toys ;)

4. old-master

Jun 12, 2001
    Yes, I do believe that you can still come, due to the walk not starting until 1230.
    And everyone that is coming, to wear your DFWFF shirts! (Even though, I do not own one!)
    Old-Master has spoken....

5. Mithrandir

Mithrandir Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 1999
    That Jared guy from SUBWAY has aids and he says he wants to give aids to everyone in the world to help them loose weight like him.

6. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    I'll definitely try to do this if I can. I'm looking at probably having to work at least a couple of weekends in the near future, but I don't know if this weekend is going to be one of them or not. I'll find out today or tomorrow and will let you know.

7. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    That was AIDES, dude, not AIDS. ;)

"He's still looking good....eatin' the Subway sandwiches...:

8. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    Unfortunately, I can't make it this weekend. I'm going to have to be available at the office on Saturday and Sunday and probably the following weekend, too.

Don't these people know that I have STAR WARS stuff to do?

9. old-master

Jun 12, 2001
    Thanks to Nabooty-Call for coming out to the walk, and rescuing me from a out-gas car. "Our hyperdrive is leaking."
    He did win a free back rub-one hour! And free admission to Billy Bob's!
    A great time was had by all!
    Old-master has spoken....

10. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Thanks to Mr and Mrs Old-Master for bringing this event to our attention! The walk was a relaxing way to spend a beautiful afternoon. Plus, they had free refreshments too :D

Almost got the Fort Worth-area highway navigation figured out too...should make it easier to head on over and redeem those prizes :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.