AIM chat

Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by DarthMoby, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, tassels aren't very family friendly, at least the ones I'm thinking of... :p

I should be able to be online for the chat but I can't stay for a very long time.
  2. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    I should be around for the chat, but I will probably be a little late since I work for my University's TV channel, I have to help tape one of the shows which ends at 8 pm.
  3. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    I will probably be around... hopefully this time I won't get distracted by multiple phone calls mid-chat!
  4. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    last into the chat, sorry overslept.

Great news about the webpage!!!
  5. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    Nice turnout for this evening's chat. Nice to see some new faces. Thank you for all those who participated. Chat will be posted shortly.
  6. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    It was a nice chat last night. :)
  7. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    Next chat is coming up soon. What day and time?
    Is everyone going to be available?
  8. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    We're supposed to have chats the 1st Monday and 3rd Tuesday of each month. By my calendar, that's Monday December 6th and Tuesday December 21st. We've been having them at 8pm so I assume that would be the time as well. Anyone please feel free to correct me if those days and times aren't right. :)
  9. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    Good thing the next chat isn't until the 6th because I have a HUGE paper due that morning for one of my classes. *Don't ask, it's supposed to be 4,000 words, my teacher is offically CRAZY!*
  10. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    Are we going to have a make up chat?
    I think we all missed the one for this week.
  11. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh wow, I totally forgot. I wouldn't have been very conversational yesterday anyway, I was so sick. I swear I'll be there next time though! :)
  12. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    Just a reminder that next chat will not take place until 01-03-05 at 8pm. That would be the first Monday at 8 PM. Happy holidays!
  13. Jeffbacca Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hoping people can make this one, will be important to get in touch with everyone after the holidays and to discuss stuff like this months meet =)
  14. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
  15. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
  16. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    I should be there. If I don't show up, someone give me a call! I can become very forgetful and distracted while at home. :)
  17. DarthZifnab Jedi Padawan

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've been online and active in the SW community, but I've got a new puter and I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things. I was very interested (and kinda excited!)when I saw that RI had its own "Rhode Squadron"- I'm currently living in Southern RI (across the water from Newport), and it doesn't seem that much happens around here as far as SW fans go. I was just wondering if anyone felt like filling in a newbie and maybe accepting a new member into the Rhode Squadron sooner or later? Thank you!
  18. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Welcome! You should come to the chat today. We'll be talking about our next meeting, maybe you could come? It's at 8pm, and if you're online someone can send you an invite. :)
  19. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    I might be about ten minutes late tonight but I will be there. :)
  20. Jeffbacca Jedi Knight

star 3
    i guess aim decided to crash our party. i can't log back on.
  21. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Yep, AIM sucks. None of my messages were getting through, so I just left. Nothing personal. :)
  22. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    Besides the technical problems it was a good chat I thought. :)

See everyone in a few weeks!!
  23. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks to all those who showed, I am sorry about the lag. I will post chat summary tomorrow.
  24. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    That was a nice chat aside from the lag. :)
  25. DarthZifnab Jedi Padawan

I think I'm gonna like you guys... more than I already do, that is. :D If there's anything else you guys need me to do, let me know!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.