main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Austin,TX Ain't It Cool News Review... Wow!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by EwokClansman, Mar 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EwokClansman

EwokClansman Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    Has anyone else checked out this review? A few spoilers are mentioned . I CAN"T WAIT!!!

2. DarthMogo

DarthMogo Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    Yes! Finally something positive about Lucas' new films.

3. Grendelbob

Grendelbob Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2000
    definitely positive. however, I saw nothing in that review that could have been otherwise delineated from all spoilers that are currently available.

If it were not for his reputation and previous rants I've read, I may be a little more of a believer of what Harry wrote. His only interview about the viewing so far has been via Drudge's radio broadcast. And Drudge is known as a spewing source of speculative news and the supposed word. All in all there is nothing that clearly shows any validity to Knowles' word.

Harry is by no means a loyal lucas fan, and I'd hate to think that Lucas affiliates would actually have anything to do with him. He is a fan-boy in some regard, but the kingdom he rules is mostly in his head. Honestly, if you have any doubt, read his review of LOTR.

B

4. darth_saul

darth_saul Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2001
    He said some things in his review that would prove he was lying if they do not happen the way he says they do. Anyway, i don't think you can fake excitement like that. Not over the comeputer. That review was written in a flurry, without the least bit of concern for grammar, or punctuation (even more so than normal). I think it is the real deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.