main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Ain't It Cool News Review... Wow!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by EwokClansman, Mar 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EwokClansman

EwokClansman Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    Has anyone else checked out this review? A few spoilers are mentioned . I CAN"T WAIT!!!

2. DarthMogo

DarthMogo Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    Yes! Finally something positive about Lucas' new films.

3. Grendelbob

Grendelbob Jedi Grand Master star 1

Dec 5, 2000
    definitely positive. however, I saw nothing in that review that could have been otherwise delineated from all spoilers that are currently available.

If it were not for his reputation and previous rants I've read, I may be a little more of a believer of what Harry wrote. His only interview about the viewing so far has been via Drudge's radio broadcast. And Drudge is known as a spewing source of speculative news and the supposed word. All in all there is nothing that clearly shows any validity to Knowles' word.

Harry is by no means a loyal lucas fan, and I'd hate to think that Lucas affiliates would actually have anything to do with him. He is a fan-boy in some regard, but the kingdom he rules is mostly in his head. Honestly, if you have any doubt, read his review of LOTR.

B

4. darth_saul

darth_saul Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2001
    He said some things in his review that would prove he was lying if they do not happen the way he says they do. Anyway, i don't think you can fake excitement like that. Not over the comeputer. That review was written in a flurry, without the least bit of concern for grammar, or punctuation (even more so than normal). I think it is the real deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.