main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Airline Interview Scheduled!!! FINALLY!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by csarrico, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csarrico

csarrico Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2007
    Hey all, I just got home from my interview, and it went AWESOME!!! I got a call back, for my one on one and it will be tommorow at Terminal A with Southwest at 2:00PM. Tommorow, is the biggest day of all, since this could be the beginning of my dreams. Wish me luck all.

Thank you for you support.

2. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Good luck tomorrow! [face_good_luck]

3. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    Wishing you the best of luck!

4. csarrico

Oct 12, 2007
    They are pushing me through again!! I am know going to background, fingerprinting, and drug screen, and if all goes well they will extend a job offer to me. I will find out what to do next in about 1 week. Thank you all for your continued support.

5. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Wow -- that is super great for you, and I know you have to be really excited. Congrats and keep us posted!

6. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    Keep goin at it, csarrico. Best of luck!

7. csarrico

Oct 12, 2007
    I am REALLY excited, I will keep you all informed. Thank You!!!

8. csarrico

Oct 12, 2007
    OK, Drug Screen and Fingerprints are going to be done on Monday at Oakland Intl'. Only a few more steps to go before they offer the job to me...i hope they do.

9. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Good to hear!

-TJ

10. csarrico

Oct 12, 2007
    Ok, I am trying to study for my Drug Test...lol...and I am not sure of a few answers. Can ne 1 tell me how much water to drink...j/k. I actually would like to know if poppyseed muffins show up, since its one of my fav. and my mom just bought some today. i know the opium comes from the poppyseed, but will it show up?

11. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    yes it will.

12. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    Nasus is right. It will show a false positive, but the drug test will came back positive just the same.

Study harder. ;)

13. csarrico

Oct 12, 2007
    lol...thanks

14. csarrico

Oct 12, 2007
    ok Fingerprinting and Drug Testing is all done...I know the Drug Test will comeback clean, since I don't do them. All is now on its way to Dallas, Texas for the complete Background Check. I get to wait now and see what happens, yay!! lol. (Thats Sarcasism.)

15. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    I hope you get the job, C-! So far it looks like things are looking pretty hopeful!

--Jedi DarkNight

16. csarrico

Oct 12, 2007
    Ok, Drug Screen came back clean, but i knew it would. Now I need to just wait for the background to comeback, and they said that it could take about 15days at the min.

17. Quinlan_Vos_1

Sep 11, 2007
    That's awesome man. Any chance after you're hired, you would like to fly the rouges to chicago for CV? Just Kidding[face_laugh],but, seriously though:D.

18. csarrico

Oct 12, 2007
    lol, probability wont be able to, since I only get 4 buddy passes per quarter pending on if i work the proper amount of hours in that quarter, and 4 companion passes a year i think, which all go to Michele. Also, I am not sure that we will go to that one. We didn't think that it was put together all that well, with the staff at CIV, plus we prefer smaller ones, and the next ones we go to that have a certain theme will most likely not be SW. Sry.

19. Quinlan_Vos_1

Sep 11, 2007
    I was just kidding around. But, still good luck on getting the job.

20. csarrico

Oct 12, 2007
    New News with New Oppertunity. Horizon Air was invited me to their group session on monday at 6pm in Sacramento, for Ground Service Agent. It is the same position as I has applied for with Southwest. Even though this oppertunity has come up, I still could use help in a search for a Full Time Position just in case.

21. csarrico

Oct 12, 2007
    Ok I will be in Sac tonight for the interview at the red lion hotel. I will keep you informed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.