main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Albarerius- A Star Wars Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth Rozic, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Darth Rozic

Darth Rozic Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2015
    Title: Albarerius- A Star Wars Story
    Author(s): Just myself, but there is at least one part that's planned where someone else will write a segment. Any other authors will be credited when I post their part
    Timeframe: 5ABY
    Characters:

• Darth Foedus- a former slave. When he was in his mid 30s Foedus became a New Sith apprentice but was left for dead after he was attacked by a carnivorous plant
    • Albarerius- an alibi
    • Darth Kwea Acantha- a New Sith lord and the person who informed Foedus about the Sith
    • Er'cho-Mard- a bounty hunter and galactic drug trafficker
    • Hekate, Bellorum, Haretisch, Insipid, Kronos, Invadator, Hepser, Serapis, Cocytus, Manticore, Anark- Members of the New Sith Order

Genre: Action adventure, tradgedy, romance
    Keywords: Revenge, post-RotJ, New Sith
    Notes: This isn't just a fan fic of normal Star Wars but also of the popular RP (on this very site) the New Sith Trials. The intended audience of this story is people who have role played in the NST but I've tried my hardest to make the story stand on its own.

Almost everySith mentioned is an OC from the NST. This particular story follows the adventures of Darth Foedus after he was supposedly killed. Please feel free to leave criticism and what you think, also thanks for reading, it means a lot:)
    -----

The GALACTIC EMPIRE has fallen! In its wake a NEW SITH ORDER has risen with the assistance of the former Imperial officer- Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Darth Foedus, a disciple of the dark order, was dispatched on a mission to an ancient temple on the New Sith homeworld of New Moraband. Whilst on the mission he was viscously attacked and presumably killed by some native flora.

Miraculously Foedus survived and now awaits his Sith allies to come and save him; however, little does he know that his fate holds something very different in store….
    ------​
    Episode I
    Rebirth
    ------​
    Part I.
    Resurgence
    Suddenly Foedus was awake. His body screamed with agony as its many exposed wounds seared in pain. The Darth screamed as he helplessly lay amongst tangled weeds.
    “HELP ME SOMEBODY!” yelled Foedus; although his vocabulator on his mask was broken so his plead for assistance sounded more like a rathtar’s scream. “SOMEBODY HELP ME DAMMIT!!!”
    Foedus waited for Hades, Hekate or even Bellorum but no one came. For hours he lay in a puddle of blood and pus, waiting for someone, anyone to save him.

When midnight finally hit he realized that he was alone. The last thing he remembered before losing consciousness was leaving the temple, casually flirting with Hekate, walking around and then a big plant opening its mouth.
    Then it came to him, he was eaten by the plant. A thousand thoughts flooded Foedus’ mind; how did he escape? How long had he been unconscious? Would anyone even care he was gone?
    “Somebody…. Please help me,” Foedus pitifully whispered to himself.
    “You arrogant fool!” called out a voice that Foedus recognized but couldn’t put a face to. “You are a weak, pitiful excuse for a Sith!”
    Foedus weakly moved his head to the side to view the man who was passing judgement. Although Foedus was only more confused by what he saw; it was himself. It was him as a child, as an old man, as the emperor, as a god, as a slave, as a mangled corpse. It was everything he was and everything he couldn’t be.
    “You lay here, helpless, waiting for someone to come and help you. You know nothing of the Sith if you believe you will be rescued,” continued the voice.
    Foedus groaned then began to talk; “who in the Force are you?”
    “I am Darth Foedus. The true Darth Foedus. You are a slave not a Sith! You had potential but you threw it away. In your own acts of arrogance you believed that simply killing Jedi would make you Sith,” replied the man who claimed to be the true Darth Foedus. The more Foedus looked at him the more he realized it looked like his own ghost.
    With all of his power the physical form of Foedus (the one that the ghost claimed was a slave) pushed himself up and managed to stand on his own two legs.
    “How dare you say I am not a Sith! I AM THE GREATEST SITH ALIVE! I COUD KILL THE EMPEROR IF I HAD THE CHANCE!” screamed Foedus to his own spirit with a sudden new found rage.
    “You ignorant nerf! You are deluded if you think you can kill the emperor! You must prove yourself to be a Sith. You must master the Force,” yelled the ghost back to Foedus.
    “I have mastered the Force,”
    “You must be able to unleash your hatred as a weapon,”
    “I CAN DO THAT!”
    Foedus was getting increasingly more frustrated with his ghost- or at least what appeared to be his ghost.
    “You do not deserve the title of darth, nor the name Nathaniel- that name belonged to someone with potential. Henceforth you shall be known as Albarerius and Albarerius only!” instructed the spirit.
    “You do not choose my name I AM FOEDUS!”
    Foedus waited for the spirt to reply, but it didn’t. It just remained staring at him, its expression so blank it appeared the spirit didn’t even have emotions, which it probably didn’t.
    “You are Albarerius, that is all,” finally replied the spirit. And with that it dissipated into thin air.
    Foedus’ knees buckled and he flopped to ground. Hot tears began streaming from his eyes. He wasn’t a hundred percent sure why he was crying; it could have been the fact that he had just confronted a conjuration of presumably his own spirit or possibly because he knew that he was alone.
    No one cared his was gone. Not Kwea, Hekate, Bellorum, Haretisch, Insipid, Kronos, Ravenous, Skelm, Invadator, Hepser, Serapis, Cocytus, Manticore, Anark; none of them really cared about him. He had been tricked into feeling that he fit in, that he belonged somewhere but he was wrong. He hated them all, every last New Sith he wanted dead. He hadn’t even met half of them but he still wanted them dead. He wanted their head on a pike, he wanted their blood in a goblet, and he wanted their corpses beneath him. He wanted to kill them himself; he wanted their cold dead bodies in his hands.
    The thought of the New Sith angered Foedus to his very bone. In a sense the spirit was right; he shouldn’t have the name Foedus. That was his name when he was a New Sith, which now he wasn’t.
    “I must kill every member of the New Sith Order. But they can’t know that I’m coming,” murmured Foedus to himself. “I must reinvent myself. Become something they would never expect, I shall become a true Sith, not one of the fakers from the New Sith. I must become…” Foedus was about to finish his sentence to himself when he realized he didn’t have anyone else to be, all his life all he had been was a slave and a New Sith. Then it dawned on him. “…I must become Albarerius!”
    Foedus (or as he would now called himself: Albarerius) could’ve sworn he heard his spirit gleefully laugh but he could’ve just imagined it.
    Albarerius stood up and ran. He ran as fast as he could with a new found strength. He sprinted away from where he lay, he sprinted so far that eventually he found an opaque growth of trees. The growth was enormous, a full forest size, and it teemed with insect life and the planets native woodland creatures. Albarerius picked up a good vibe from the forest and he could sense that there was something in there that could help him. He wasn’t sure exactly what he needed help with but he just knew that he couldn’t take down the New Sith Order all by himself.
    Albarerius weaved amongst the trees of the forest, each one home to some strange bird or other creature. Once he was about a kilometre into the forest Albarerius slowed down as his fatigue started to get the best of him, but thankfully luck appeared to be on his side because as soon as Albarerius went to sit down he noticed something in the distance.
    About fifty metres away was a small two by three meter spacecraft that had apparently made a crash landing. It was hard to tell what model or brand the craft was but upon closer inspection Albarerius noticed that the ship had the words ‘Guavian and Co. Ship Manufacturing’. Albarerius recognized the brand as they made freighters. He knew the company was trustworthy because a few years back he stole an YT series Corellian of theirs (he named it ‘The Clean Butcher’). He approached the ship cautiously and got a proper view.
    The craft had two small wings and was painted a disgusting brownish-yellowish colour. A door at the back was open and it was apparent the craft had been abandoned for quite some time. Albarerius sat in the old leather pilots chair and pressed a large red button. To Albarerius’ surprise the ship actually started up and an old monitor in front of him flickered to life. On the screen was the letters ‘ICOEUTC’ in a big, black font. Albarerius recognized the acronym as ‘In Case Of Emergency Use This Craft’. The acronym meant that the ship was more sophisticated than an escape pod but not quite a proper ship that meant it was an ideal emergency landing craft.
    Also on the screen was the words ‘POWER: 52% FUEL: 4%’
    “Excellent! This piece of junk still has some juice!”
    The controls were pretty standard so he had no trouble getting the vehicle off the ground. The engine wasn’t exactly the most modern piece of technology but it still held together which was all that Albarerius needed. If he could just get into orbit and contact a nearby ship to give him passage to a hub world then he could start making plans to exact his revenge upon those who he once thought were his allies.
    The thought of returning to the New Sith temple crossed Albarerius’ mind but he dismissed it as the thought of seeing a single New Sith made him sick.
    Once Albarerius left the atmosphere he activated his craft’s comm unit and started up an open channel with the code SOS-TRANSPORT-NEEDED. After he got the channel online he began to broadcast a message to anyone within a half-lightyear radius.
    “Attention anyone that can hear me,” Albarerius croaked, his words getting partially distorted in the filter of his vocabulator. “I’m stranded at X: -3777 Y: 5728782936, I need immediate assistance. I’m willing to pay anyone a handsome sum of money for transport to Nar Shaddaa where you will be paid.”
    Albarerius was of course lying about the payment but he knew if he could get to Nar Shaddaa he could lay low for a while. The authorities on the city planet could be easily bribed to turn a blind eye on anyone committing a felony.
    A few seconds after the broadcast a reply came in. The reply came from a male’s voice that slurred its words and sounded as if its mouth was full of saliva.
    “This is Captain Boggar’tar’gart of the ship ‘The Trailed Turner’, we will transport you to Nar Shaddaa for five thousand nova crystals- not credits! Do you accept these terms?”
    “Of course,” replied Albarerius.
    “Great! We’ll be there in no time at all. Then we can welcome you aboard our fine transportation.”
    “Excellent. I look forward to making your acquaintance.”
    A smirk stretched across Albarerius’ face.
    “Oh and one more thing,” said Boggar’tar’gart. “What’s your name?”
    Albarerius drew a deep breath, he felt he was ready to leave his old life behind; he was convinced that he was no longer a New Sith; he was no longer Darth Foedus. So he bluntly replied: “that would be Albarerius.

2. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    This is starting to sound a bit like "Kill Bill" and I love it! Look forward to seeing where this goes next.

Darth Rozic likes this.