main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Albinos in the EU?!?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Ceifer, Nov 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Now this is something that just came to my twisted mind. There should be albino's from any alien race in the EU. I'd think it would be interesting to have albino characters. I know that Chewbaccas father was a Wookiee of white fur but that's probably just because he's old. In my twisted fan fiction SW world "Dark Galaxy", I have a human Dark Jedi character that is an albino. What are YOUR thoughts on this yet another odd and unique topic. "Unique" in the sence that this topic was never brought up before, cause I don't know if it has but I'm doubting it.

2. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Ya, Itchy is white because he's old. In galactic battle grounds he's still reddish brown. His hair had faded in the 30 years past tpm.

3. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    There was an albino Shistavanen in I, Jedi.

4. RogueJaina

RogueJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2001
    Yup. Cait was mutated 'cause of some experiments the Imps did on her mother when she was pregnant with Cait. Good stuff. Interesting setup for her problems with alienation (excuse the pun).

5. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    An albino "wolf man" huh. I don't remember reading about this in I, Jedi. Still sounds pretty sweet though.

6. Xenomaniac

Xenomaniac Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 8, 2000
    That Wookie that Chewbacca fought in the Chewbacca comic series was an albino.

7. RogueJaina

Jul 6, 2001
    Cait was one of the pirate gang that Corran joined undercover. She was one of the good ones, and eventually they became friends.

8. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    There should be more albinos in the EU, even though they are extremely rare. A long time ago, I thought that Palpatine was an albino, judging by his really white skin you see him have in ROTJ. It would have been badass if he really was an albino, this would have made him a very unique character.

9. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    Ceifer would you by any chance be albino or have friends who are albino, :)?

10. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Hahahah!!!, Noh, I'm not an albino. BUT, I did once know an albino back when I was in high school. This guy had a sister whom was also an albino. He was a real cool guy and no one ever made fun of him cause he was "different". Part of the reason why no one made fun of him was because he was HUGE, he was at least 6'4" and was quite "bulky".

11. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    I don't really see albinos as different than other people actually, they are as human as I am.

12. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Yah, I agree with you there. Lucky for this guy, there weren't any ignorant students around to bully him. There were bully students but they were all too small compared to this huge albino guy. If any one of them said anything insulting to him, he could very easily crush them with one blow.

13. RogueJaina

Jul 6, 2001
    Just thought of something. There shouldn't be any Khomm albinos (you know, the clones).

14. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Why not, there could be a mix up somewhere during the cloning. What else would explain how Dorsk 81 got the Force while none of the clones before him did not.

15. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Well, the two mentioned already are the only albinos I can think off. But surely their are more, even some human albinos.

16. RogueJaina

Jul 6, 2001
    I think that the Force being manifest is not really a mutation, but the will of the Force. I think that the Force has a will, of sorts, and chooses who will be born with the ability to communicate with it. Just my personal theory, mind you, but it works for me. Therefore, the Force is not something you could give someone by cloning them and allowing a mutation (something that would not be allowed anyway), since there is no genetic difference in Force-sensitives. The Force chose Dorsk. Albinoism could not choose someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.